[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Flame’s Daughter 烈火如歌

sugarplum892

oh...I didn't watch this both. OK, will start to watch it next week.

Did you watched any current series? I did watch Legend of Yunxi, but I don't like the end. I started to watch Ashes of Love and the esteny of Wihte Snake, but both I dropped, because (it is only my opinion) I think the actress Yang Zi has only the look but no talent at all. Maybe it is, that she portrary characters of girls, which I don't like at all -> pretty, sweet and too naive (for me more like stupid). Nothing strongs on this characters.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi to everyone. I'm Nex. Just joined to write thanks to you all.

I'm complete noob regarding dramas. Watched some few years ago and got back few months ago to them. I'm not that much familiar with high-context culture, though I get the sensitivity - sorry for that;) but I'm in love with TFD and I think it's a masterpiece on every level starting from script, cast &crew, music, level of emotions, story, scenography, choreography, CGI and music. 
The most of all is the heroine journey and blossoming love between XY and RG.

There are so many moments where you have to watch them more than once, just to acknowledge minor gestures and all the meaning behind spoken words and exchanged looks. It's a master piece - that came across to me at the very end - last episode, when XY thanked her for searching him and RG looked like she recalled that time from dream and with shyness replied that he already said that before.

That was just awesomely played out by both Vic and DD. Really read between the lines and scenes. This drama is like a book - you have there more than is just written.

So, big thanks to you all!

Thanks to you I could understand this drama and characters more. Your discussions on the plot were clarifying for me a lot of things which I could miss as a foreigner. I loved how RG was evolving and growing up from stubborn, silly girl into a sophisticated, sensitive, honorable Lady and truly wise leader under Yin Xue's protection, tons of love and care.
I did not liked YX from the start, just because he was too cheeky, but he got under my skin very fast. There is something deep beneath him, this sadness masked by lightness of his way of being that's just captivating.

He grew on me when he was protecting RG and let her be, when she really needed it. And he made mistakes, which frightened him each time. Like when he thought he knew better and tried to stop RG from going to see sick YZH, because he knew/sensed it was a trap, but he was too sharply insisting on it. So he got opposite reaction, stronger will to go from RG - as they are Fire and Snow.

They complete each other, are one and constantly chasing each other. 

Protecting her at all costs. wow. Only at the end we could see that at the very beginning he wanted her to go with him to Etherality, but with time he just tried to protect her. Teased her but without too much hope as he thought they are fated to be apart or just doomed.

Really masterpiece.
Cheers guys!

22 minutes ago, Nexus Desmodus said:

Hi to everyone. I'm Nex. Just joined to write thanks to you all.

I'm complete noob regarding dramas. Watched some few years ago and got back few months ago to them. I'm not that much familiar with high-context culture, though I get the sensitivity - sorry for that;) but I'm in love with TFD and I think it's a masterpiece on every level starting from script, cast &crew, music, level of emotions, story, scenography, choreography, CGI and music. 
The most of all is the heroine journey and blossoming love between XY and RG.

There are so many moments where you have to watch them more than once, just to acknowledge minor gestures and all the meaning behind spoken words and exchanged looks. It's a master piece - that came across to me at the very end - last episode, when XY thanked her for searching him and RG looked like she recalled that time from dream and with shyness replied that he already said that before.

That was just awesomely played out by both Vic and DD. Really read between the lines and scenes. This drama is like a book - you have there more than is just written.

So, big thanks to you all!

Thanks to you I could understand this drama and characters more. Your discussions on the plot were clarifying for me a lot of things which I could miss as a foreigner. I loved how RG was evolving and growing up from stubborn, silly girl into a sophisticated, sensitive, honorable Lady and truly wise leader under Yin Xue's protection, tons of love and care.
I did not liked YX from the start, just because he was too cheeky, but he got under my skin very fast. There is something deep beneath him, this sadness masked by lightness of his way of being that's just captivating.

He grew on me when he was protecting RG and let her be, when she really needed it. And he made mistakes, which frightened him each time. Like when he thought he knew better and tried to stop RG from going to see sick YZH, because he knew/sensed it was a trap, but he was too sharply insisting on it. So he got opposite reaction, stronger will to go from RG - as they are Fire and Snow.

They complete each other, are one and constantly chasing each other. 

Protecting her at all costs. wow. Only at the end we could see that at the very beginning he wanted her to go with him to Etherality, but with time he just tried to protect her. Teased her but without too much hope as he thought they are fated to be apart or just doomed.

Really masterpiece.
Cheers guys!

Welcome to the club xD not many gets this drama, but a few that do, appreciate it was made xD

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived