[Drama 2017] ♚ Seven day Queen 7일의 왕비 ♚

Admin

4 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:Queen Dangyeong then drop off historical obscurity, although there was call to restore her as Queen in 1515 but couldn't over political debates It was not until in 15th November 1544, Queen Dangyeong visit the gravely ill Jungjong in Hwangyeongjeon, Cheongdeokgung palace for the last time & Jungjong dies on the 29th November 1544

When Injong ascended the throne, Injong acknowledge Queen Dangyeong as his father's wife, change her residence name from Pyebigung (폐비궁,廢妃宮) to a more appropriate befitting Jasugung (자수궁,慈壽宮)

In 1557, when Queen Dangyeong dies in the 12th year of Myeongjong, she was given 2nd rank (이등례, 二等禮) befitting of a Princedom funeral & rites

I wonder why can Injong do something his father cannot do?  What's with King Jungjong, is he that weak as a king????  I wonder if that was the only time they get to see each other after the Queen was deposed.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I wonder why can Injong do something his father cannot do?  What's with King Jungjong, is he that weak as a king????  I wonder if that was the only time they get to see each other after the Queen was deposed.

It was mentioned in the post earlier that MH's uncle wielded the power behind the king and later when the uncle died, MH's brother took over, if I'm not wrong.

@saved2K following kr story n stuffs, i dont think they forget easily. Plus like others have said, the other 2 drama already have their own followers and viewers plus all the hype for them even like a year ago. I guess we can only enjoy this drama among ourselves lol however, this will disheartened the casts n crews alot. Tbh it has been awhile since i follow any kr drama. I was shocked too that i begin to fall in love with this drama. But i think the difference isnt that much since the highest drama was only at 10%. Maybe the pool for wed-thurs isnt that much afterall thus further downgrade the ratings. 

I have yet to watch ep 9 with subs or raw. Hope to watch both at 1 go. 

From what i see international viewers r loving this drama alot 

24 minutes ago, saved2K said:

His son only did what he did after she died meaning no one can poison her or kill her off which what scares his father alot. Other than being a weak king, he dont want anything bad happened to the deposed queen. Like what happened to yeong's mother(ldw). Deposed queen even get to outlived the king. However, his son might have more power when he took the throne with ministers on his side not like his father.

Edit: oh so he did acknowledged her way bfore she died. 

1 minute ago, Ct Dora said:

His son only did what he did after she died meaning no one can poison her or kill her off which what scares his father alot. Other than being a weak king, he dont anything bad happened to the deposed queen. Like what happened to yeong's mother(ldw). Deposed queen even get to outlived the king. 

No Injong acknowledged her as his father's wife when he became king and did something to help improve her current state maybe in a form of financial support????

2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

No Injong acknowledged her as his father's wife when he became king and did something to help improve her current state maybe in a form of financial support????

He did acknowledge her but she only get her tittle as queen after she died rite? King jungjong must be very weak in court then. 

@saved2K

"I wonder why can Injong do something his father cannot do?  What's with King Jungjong, is he that weak as a king????  I wonder if that was the only time they get to see each other after the Queen was deposed."

Injong can use the excuse as being the succeeding King & on the grounds of filial piety (the first commandment in Confucianism) to make Queen Dangyeong's life comfortable by honouring her as preceding King's Consort

15th November 1544 is in the official entry in the annals that Queen Dangyeong visit Jungjong in his dying bed, if they have met previously, it is unrecorded 

27 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Yeah. The reasons for bad ratings keep piling up. I hope there is an international release. 

I am reminded of this great movie the Shawshank Redemption which didn't do well at the box office but was a very well made film. Still  ranked at no. 1 in IMDB.  Hope  later on 7DQ will too be acknowledged as a well made drama both locally and internationally. 

to encourage all who are affected by ratings.
Healer, being her best at 11.3% , has never ranked as one of the highest... but up till now, no matter how many ships comes and goes, how many dramas passes by, how many actresses JCW act with, or Actors PMY act with, Healer's characters always etch in our heart as the Best written, Best casted, Best acted, Best OTP, (or at least one of the Best).
so ratings does not matter to those who treasure a show. @saved2K  my good friend sure understand this, because we belongs to the same group back then. just that i was at dramabeans, and you at Soompi right?

so those who loved 7DQ to pieces, rest have confidence, that Qualities Does matters, International fans Knows that. and while we can't help in ratings... we can help if the international fans goes endorsement, and if ever DVD release, lets give our best to order....
one way to help....
UNLURK, all ye who are lurking. and continued to write positive remarks...
not just here at soompi, but at dramabeans, at all the sites that you are watching your Eng Sub eps, VIU... dramafever... etc.
this is the way to help.

sorry, was typing didnt noticed it started.
Yeok hug CK, Yung stalked and saw.. CK left, as Yung approach Yeok... he went to speak to CK parents... no. he spoke to OTP in the room instead, is it telling them to get married.
he left.. Yeok run after him enquire something.

Yung reply... Yeok still in shock. Parents were shock of the request layed by Yung.

Yeok entered while the three were discussion... CK dad, Shin SooGeun wasnt that pleased with the decision.
Yung left.
obviously Yung is hurt by what he himself suggested.. i guess he didnt expected himself to be that hurt... laughing himself... as he walked back..
oh, even still laughing while consumming his dinner.. even with Jang NS beside...
that is not a happy laughters... a very wounded... oh, he pounded at his heart... Jang hold his hold, stop him from pounded..
the mad king strangled Jang while lost his mind.
Jang NS tried to call him, Jeonha. . struggling to breathe..
did she really loved him.. maybe, she touched his face when he let go...
Now he hurt this woman who tried to like him... for that split second, i may believed that she did loved him, at least a little.

back at Snail Bride.. (is Yeok's lair called Snail Bride place right?)
everyone gathered to discussion , looking at some map.. MH was there.. was Yeok clothed in some attire as if ready for some mission.. some fighting? the rest were shocked.

10 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

Healer, being her best at 11.3% , has never ranked as one of the highest... but up till now, no matter how many ships comes and goes, how many dramas passes by, how many actresses JCW act with, or Actors PMY act with, Healer's characters always etch in our heart as the Best written, Best casted, Best acted, Best OTP, (or at least one of the Best).
so ratings does not matter to those who treasure a show. Saved2K sure understand this, because we belongs to the same group back then. just that i was at dramabeans, and you at Soompi right?

so those who loved 7DQ to pieces, rest have confidence, that Qualities Does matters, International fans Knows that. and while we can't help in ratings... we can help if the international fans goes endorsement, and if ever DVD release, lets give our best to order....
one way to help....
UNLURK, all ye who are lurking. and continued to write positive remarks...
not just here at soompi, but at dramabeans, at all the sites that you are watching your Eng Sub eps, VIU... dramafever... etc.
this is the way to help.

Yes Healer was something else and Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young's chemistry was off the chart  But I must admit, Yeon Woo Jin and Park Min Young is of a different league.... I can watch them together in any drama maybe without thinking of them as actors.  They are so credible as lovers without acting a super lovey dovey scene 

Our Ck couldnt sleep , insomnia. nanny slept beside..

again back at Yeok's place.. SeoNo found Yeok sat aside pondering something. start to discuss... bromance moments.. Yeok approach and hug SN. .hahah.. SN very cute has this very pleased look... flattered?
they really looked like brothers for years
oosp, SN run off happily hastily to do something. did Yeok send him to do something he is happy to do?/ so cute. SeoNo is swiftly become one of my fav here.

Queen Jason sat beside Yung. at a meal... with dad Shin in front. she spoke in fake friendliness to Shin-dad. .. he (or she) think back to the day Yeok was exiled, as CK was led away by Shin Soo Geun .... don't think shin-dad believed all these lies, whatever she propose.. must be that political marriage?

oh, Jang NS met Im at Royal Library to discussed.... she hold her throat must be complaining to Im about almost died in Yung's hand.

Yeok's buddies all shock at news.
hahha. CK came in the saden Chair.. carried to them.
both men fighting to see her first.
hahaha. CK is Just so CK.
she fallen asleep inside..
Yeok sat on the floor admire her sleep looks. SeoNo wanted to peep.. Yeok push him away.. her looks is for his possessson only?
meant for his eyes only.
hahaha. she was embarrassed, and scolded yeok.
'hahah she saw SN. and recognised him. SeoNo is like a fanboy... hahaha.
so cute... Yeok said something. CK almost beat him, stop in mid air.. as she noticed SeoNO chuckled... she break into a smile instead..
hahaha. SeoNo is like a Shipper like us here?

yeah... SeoNo is No. One Shipper of Chae-Yeok couple. our Bickering-Couple :wub:

OH, COURT ... Yung talked to Shin-dad again. recalled when Yung was teenager, he stopped Yung when his king dad was playing with Yeok(when Yeok was a toddler) wiht Queen jason..
must be asking Shin by he sided with Queen Jason, back then..
some times with all these history, we couldnt buy pity Yung.

jealous Yeok, found himself standing in between SeoNo.. SeoNo was blur as he was beaming away beside CK without realising sour face Yeok.

Ck in teary looks again.. why.. she asked Yeok somehting. is it about ..; Political marriage also never mind right.
oh, you gals will like thiese all these buddies came and play water fight with him at the stream, the same one she has happy memories... and all 4 9the rest, Suk hee and GwangHo) plus CK ... oh, Yeok carried CK..
night , Yeok walked CK home.... obviously they had a good times.. the earlier sad looks on CK disappeared.

CK picked a twig and hand to Yeok, asked him to bundled up her hair, haha liked a married lady... the way they bundled behind their back.. Yeok was touched by this simple little gesture again... how much this girl looked forward to be his, 'belong to him'...
in the bedroom, parents discussing again. Mom worried, Dad hold her hands and console her.

oosp, Yung in bath again...
as usual Jang beside him... as he soaked in
he rose up when he saw Yeok walked in to speak to him.

oh, did he request archery practice. yes, both were challengign or practicing? more like the former. Challenging.
Yeok eyes has this scary looks. so did Yung's .

Yeok reminise about CK.. when she disguised as gaesing to see him... her back hug...
Yeok managed to shot bulleyes but Yung instead of shooting at his own spot, he spilt Yeok's arrow into half when shooting right in Yeok's bulleye.

Queen jason obviously favor MH more... MH drinking. .hahah. SeoNo came and moved her wine bottle away.. i am growing fond to their bickering as much as CK and Yeok's.
only SeoNo can handle this shrew.
Oh, CK back in her bedroom Nanny found the twig in her hair.. mock the rubbish she did... she went shy-shy... hahaha. must be lookign forward.. to her approaching 'happy ever after'.

hahaha. remember Yeok kiss with MH and went crazy again.

Archived