[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seeing HJ and JH's interaction today I thought okay he is indeed the father, and maybe he'll return and try to love BH, but than he is matchmaking GJ and BH, okay no way he'll go back and sleep with BH after match making her with GJ!! will he? :rolleyes:

also it's pretty clear HJ WS are endgame .. what if instead him staying in 2017 they both end up going back together to 1993-1994 :D

with only 2 episodes left we still can't predict the ending :huh: writer-nim sure is clever :tongue:

I really liked this episode. I'm now convinced that they are going to send him back in time for a trip, all the signs point to it. Probably very soon (the same night) in next week's first episode. They didn't end this week's episode with him going back, which I think is a wise decision. I was actually a bit worried about the viewers reaction if they would have, their passion for HJxWS knows no limits. One last thing is the letter to ST, I'm really curious about it. His notebook page was probably his instructions to himself. I hope he takes his cellphone and charger with him to the past. Don't forget the charger, HJ! Even if internet was mainly to keep an eye on the coffee pot in the other lab at that time, you can at least look at pictures!

I laughed so much at the cheque, and the song. And at Drill's name. And the matching lame sense of humor between HJ and MJ was cute. But such a beautiful character arc for HJ, he really grew up. Really cool episode.

BHxGJ backhug was also really funny. It suits a romantic person like BH to hug a guy when he is holding two heavy boxes. GJ has been waiting 20 years for this and now he has to at some point say that he needs to put down the boxes, hahahaha.

15 minutes ago, Seiran029 said:

seeing HJ and JH's interaction today I thought okay he is indeed the father, and maybe he'll return and try to love BH, but than he is matchmaking GJ and BH, okay no way he'll go back and sleep with BH after match making her with GJ!! will he? :rolleyes:

also it's pretty clear HJ WS are endgame .. what if instead him staying in 2017 they both end up going back together to 1993-1994 :D

with only 2 episodes left we still can't predict the ending :huh: writer-nim sure is clever :tongue:

just a thought, is it possible the writers wont even explain what happened in between 1993-1994? to emphasize 'live in the present'. and all characters just except everything as is and not dwell on the past?  

but i hope the writer does explain the past. if HJ returns to 1993, i want him to be able to return to the future :)

For me the best part of this episode is HJ tricked YJ for like.. 3 times in one episode?

YJ's face when he listened to the song was ddabong! This man is under HJ's palm for his whole life. :tongue:

I didn't notice it's going to be last episodes in next week. How is the story going to squeeze in the explanations to HJ's time travel, 1994 missing HJ, JH's real parentage etc etc? :dizzy: Hopefully, the writer won't leave them unexplained.

8 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

just a thought, is it possible the writers wont even explain what happened in between 1993-1994? to emphasize 'live in the present'. and all characters just except everything as is and not dwell on the past?  

but i hope the writer does explain the past. if HJ returns to 1993, i want him to be able to return to the future :)

I think they wll explain. They've built it up so much, it doesn't make sense to drop a thousand hints how the time travel works and create a build up and then last minute decide to leave it for the viewers. That would be some sort of social performance art, not decent writing.

8 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I don't think HJ will go back to the past - otherwise it would be difficult to explain how sure the weather will take him back to 1993 and bring him back to 2017 unless its a time machine (plus there are only 4/2 episodes left unless there is a sequel). I think the letter will explain what happened in 1993-94 - hopefully someone will get to read it. I think the last four/two episodes we might see if YG will do anything bad to HJ - MJ, JH might get popular - and a performance on the music bank from the new duo, etc.

another thought: 

since now WS knows who Dabong really is and still decided to run to him and tell him not to go. can we come to the initial conclusion, it doesnt matter if he is JH's dad, WS herself doesnt seem to mind. she was more worried about Dabong leaving. hahaha

disclaimer: opinion subject to change. need subs to understand all conversation :lol:

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

For me the best part of this episode is HJ tricked YJ for like.. 3 times in one episode?

YJ's face when he listened to the song was ddabong! This man is under HJ's palm for his whole life. :tongue:

I didn't notice it's going to be last episodes in next week. How are the story going to squeeze in the explanations to HJ's time travel, 1994 missing HJ, JH's real parentage etc etc? :dizzy: Hopefully, the writer won't leave them unexplained.

Leaving them unexplained, could be a good thing - maybe a sequel? :)

Thanks for all people who recaping tonight episode. I can't wait next week. its so sad they will ending soon. We can't see cheerful Da Bong again. :(. I hope the ending scene HJ hug WS is not WS imagination but they really reconciliation. waiting till the eng sub comes out to see what happen. :)

I absolutely love this drama. It had me laughing every single episode. This drama is life! Even with 2 episodes left, i still dont know whats going to happen. Why?????

Some episodes ago, someone commented (not here in this forum, somewhere else), they wish the one who time travelled to 2017 is the 1994 HJ. That HJ had dated BH, conceived JH, and then time travelled to 2017. This way HJ would focus more on BH and JH.

the funny part is, this writer, like a ghost, just threw the theory back at us when he had HJ talking to GJ in today's episode. And HJ said, he wished it was the HJ of 1994 who dated BH, and know of JH who comes to 2017. Then he would know more about why he dissapeared and able to treat JH and BH better.

I take it the writer knows what we think, and is indirectly telling us to just wait for the story... there must have been a reason why he did not choose to make the 1994 HJ time travelled, but the 1993 HJ instead! Lol. 

EDIT: sorry, got the sequence wrong. HJ was talking to GJ that he wish he was the 1994 Hj that travelled. 

Archived