[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope those who can help please please vote for PBY. She's still in no. 3 ranking :( This may be our one and only chance to see them both on stage together and the voting ends on friday. So please help to make it happened

4 hours ago, fanie586 said:

I miss them too and hope there is  miracle so we can see them at red carpet as they nominated from SWDBS...

me too.. miss them so so much...:D

5 hours ago, michy18 said:

Seriously, the way how Hyungsik stares at Boyoung speak volumes.... We may not see them together after SWDBS had ended but I firmly wish they maintain the closeness they had and date for real.  

Cto

Thanks a millions for sharing..:)

Maybe my delulu.. for what i see here is they really really like each other..

What does he mean when he says, "for now, let's just meet after 2 hrs"? Did they have plans to meet 2hrs after the final shooting? Did they have their own plans? Or with the rest? Are they talking about the wrap up party?

I refuse to believe he was this attached to her and no personal feelings were involved. I mean yes, sometimes he does look like he's in character but you can literally tell where he's AMH and where PHS takes over. Like here.... where he is getting jealous of BY and JS being friendly

and where JS is fixing BY's hair at the wedding and he smacks his hand away

Thats AMH. I mean you can almost tell that when his reactions are as AMH, they are a bit exaggerated. But for most part, he looks genuinely into her, fascinated by her and in awe of her. 

Archived