[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

1 minute ago, Ainee Etp said:

JW remembers back that he pushed BH onto his bed. He suspect that he had slept with BH.

Clothed, he walks into the living room and BH smiles at him sheepishly, scaring him.

JW, awkwardly asks BH what happened last night, but BH sheepishly says she don't know. She goes back into her room and laughs.

HAHAHAHA KARMA!!!!

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The killer goes to a house and inserts the memory card into the door.

JW tries to sneak out to work but got caught by BH. BH receives a call and JW tries to hear what's on the phone but BH pushes him away. He opens the gate and bumps into Nara. They stares at each other and BH realises the situation.

THE END

Nara tries to talk to JW but he brushes her off. Someone was killed by the killer (please tell me he's not planting evidence to point at BH!!) . JW tenders resignation. BH cooks for JW and calls him "Jagiya".

2 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

BH's smile,  my gosh...  Her expression adding my fangirl over JCW...  Like I'm seeing really myself on her hahahaha

hhhhhhhhh can't believe he can't hold her in his arms for some reason :lol::tongue: but the biggyback is swoony too!! anything from him is swoony!! :wub: 

we all see our selves in her!! :wink: hhhhhhhhh

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

JW remembers back that he pushed BH onto his bed. He suspect that he had slept with BH.

Clothed, he walks into the living room and BH smiles at him sheepishly, scaring him.

JW, awkwardly asks BH what happened last night, but BH sheepishly says she don't know. She goes back into her room and laughs.

hhhhhhhhhhhhh she's paying him back for him teasing her about the same matter!! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Ainee Etp said:

Nara tries to talk to JW but she brushes her off. Someone was killed by the killer. JW tenders resignation. BH cooks for JW and calls him "Jagiya".

Eek another new victim. I wonder if the killer too took a 2yr sabbatical or were there more murders

Are jw and BH working undercover n pretend to b lovers?

thanks for the recaps chigus....

21 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

How she was admiring him while he was drinking water :D..that drop of water falling down his Adam's apple :w00t:...and her smile :wub:

he must be so sexy... me too...

poor jw.. he must remember all his wound whether his childhood bad memory or his broken heart because of his ex that he wanted to forget so bad, make him has insomnia trough all the years and be unhappy man...

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Nara cheated with BH's ex bf? Now that they mention his head n hair looks similar

Nara cheated with an unknown man. Ji Hye cheated with BH's ex bf. But weird,, why will they bring this up? Need the subbed quickly. :o

5 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Omo fan service yummy naked upper torso of JCW oops NJW. Mostly toned shoulders. :glasses: blinded by this hunk lol fangalling ignore me

don't worry we're on the same boat!! :love: 

6 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:D...i need that gif ASAP...of him drinking...not her smiling :tongue:

No JW ex GF  and girl BH'S BF cheated on her  seems to be friends...any sense now?

yeah I want it too!! :love: 

oh I get it now!! :sweatingbullets: from what I read they are not friends but two cheaters talking together!! :rage: 

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

The killer goes to a house and inserts the memory card into the door.

JW tries to sneak out to work but got caught by BH. BH receives a call and JW tries to hear what's on the phone but BH pushes him away. He opens the gate and bumps into Nara. They stares at each other and BH realises the situation.

THE END

Nara tries to talk to JW but she brushes her off. Someone was killed by the killer. JW tenders resignation. BH cooks for JW and calls him "Jagiya".

OMO!! :o 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh "jagya"?!! :lol: sure sure!! :wub: hhhhhhhhh

thank you all chingudeul for the live recap and screencaps!! :wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/1694234

http://tv.naver.com/v/1694233

Thankyou all for the recaps stills n clipa. Many many thanks

I cant even give an initial thoughts on ep 7,8 seeing as i dint watch much with a bad stream n mainly rely on reading the inputs fr u guys on the thread

Two things maintain n continues to highlight itself

- NJW is a super sweet super gentlemanly guy. (how can anyone cheat on such an awesome man?)

- EBH is clumsy cute and a total fangal when it comes to NJW. 

Theres lots of otp today & we"ve been unveiled the killer who turns out to b this young dude who even impersonates csi

Today episode was also great! Can't wait to watch with sub. So many great moments between JW and BH :wub: so glad the romance is progressing nicely.. 

But i didn't expect that they show us the killer this early. And he didn't look like have an amnesia. I wonder what will happen next. :D

see i told you when BH and JW together there's always hilarious moments hhahhaha ...NJH is so funny and the scene where JW found himself undress is really tit for tat hehehhe BH finally managed making JW in thinking they have slept together hahaha just like the earlier episode when BH was drunk and slept over in JW's house .....

its funny when BH always day dream of having romantic moments with JW and have to snap herself out f it...the scene where she was enjoying watching JW sleeping and all of sudden JW work up is funny as hell  ...:D

7 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Will they act as a couple to brush off his ex? I would love that...BH can keep calling him 'baby' :wub:

I think so!! hhhhhhhh I love this pretense whatever reason it is for!! :wub: 

the ex co-worker with No Ji Wook is aware of Bong Hee's stalking for No Ji Wook I think and he have a knowing look at No Ji Wook when he told him he's mad at Bong Hee for getting his life upside-down but he feels the need to protect her then went all "no it's not what you think"!! :D hhhhhhhhh 

http://tv.naver.com/v/1694280

http://tv.naver.com/v/1694282

http://tv.naver.com/v/1694307

10 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Eek another new victim. I wonder if the killer too took a 2yr sabbatical or were there more murders

Are jw and BH working undercover n pretend to b lovers?

Either to throw JW's ex off their trail, or working on the case. But I didn't see JW's expression when she called him Jagiya. Could be she got competitive?

9 minutes ago, fordame said:

Today episode was also great! Can't wait to watch with sub. So many great moments between JW and BH :wub: so glad the romance is progressing nicely.. 

But i didn't expect that they show us the killer this early. And he didn't look like have an amnesia. I wonder what will happen next. :D

I wonder about that too. Could it be right now the killer has no amnesia yet? Maybe a truck of doom will hit him sometimes in the future ep which will cause him to have amnesia and they can't prosecute him because he has no memory of killing but then as time goes by he continue to kill as a habit and targeted Bonghee? 

Raw is out in joovideo :))

hello wonderful people!

finally caught up with the episodes despite life, and i really really really love episode 3. the thing is that... the 2 years jump is depicted in such a beautiful way i can't even find word for that.

the killer is super scary. i dont like faceless killer, it makes me nervous :ph34r:

and how cute is Ji-wook's little outburst? funny how Bong-hee always make him feel wronged lol

twit_zpszegkub8h.gif

Archived