[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Yongzura said:

It seems DM did not learn from previous mistakes.  He needs to "relearn" or "unlearn" his skill first before entering the ring.  .. am wondering how long will Ae Ra be his manager? 

I hope not for too long. Hopefully she is his manager for an episode or two, but then one of the MMA matches needs an announcer and she steps in!

23 minutes ago, V said:

I hope not for too long. Hopefully she is his manager for an episode or two, but then one of the MMA matches needs an announcer and she steps in!

Yeah, she's supposed to become an MMA announcer so it will be interesting to see how that develops.

You know that actors/actresses are great when you watch the raw version and can tell via their body language and facial expressions the meaning of a scene.

And you know you are completely addicted to a drama if the tone of the show's episode is sad, you're sad too!!!  That would be me.....................:cry:

Just watched the new episode and although I was half expecting it to happen it was really devastating. Before this episode aired I thought that if he lost in his first amateur fight he'd have to give up on his dreams because 10 years is just too long for somebody to come back into the ring. But @V your idea seems really good! Now I hope he carries on despite everything!

The decision he made back then was really a bad one, one should never make such a life changing decision without having thought about the consequences, because in the end although they threatened and baited, it was him who gave in, not his sister, not his parents but he himself so he really has nobody else to blame. 

2 hours ago, dj_blue said:

Love the drama and I love the cast. Thank for the live recap and translations! :blush::heart:

Sad though that thread is slow but hopefully rates does well :D

There are many ways to make the thread fast... 

Some do live recaps in the thread itself but it seems there's a special place for it already. :wink:

Others just being here while it is aired and shares live comments or expression.

Next, share whatever related to the drama in this thread... he he

It is still gaining momentum I guess... 

Latest news:

BTOB Members To Release “Fight My Way” OST

btob-2.jpg

Three members of BTOB’s vocal line will soon be releasing a track for KBS drama “Fight My Way”!

On June 5, a source from Cube Entertainment confirmed that BTOB members Yook Sungjae, Seo Eunkwang, and Im Hyunsik have taken part in an OST for the drama. The source explained that Lee Changsub, who is also a member of the vocal line, was unfortunately unable to take part due to schedule conflicts with his solo activities in Japan.

This new OST is slated to be released on June 12.

Taken from Soompi.

2 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

There are many ways to make the thread fast... 

Some do live recaps in the thread itself but it seems there's a special place for it already. :wink:

Others just being here while it is aired and shares live comments or expression.

Shares whatever related to the drama in this thread... he he

It is still gaining momentum I guess... 

Hi @Yongzura, sorry for cutting your post.  I didn't know if it was appropriate to post live comments and expressions, but if it is, I certainly will be doing that.  @V if you can't do your live recapping here, would it be ok for me to post your updates here?  Of course, I'd be sure and give you credit!!:blush:

1 hour ago, aunniek said:

Hi @Yongzura, sorry for cutting your post.  I didn't know if it was appropriate to post live comments and expressions, but if it is, I certainly will be doing that.  @V if you can't do your live recapping here, would it be ok for me to post your updates here?  Of course, I'd be sure and give you credit!!:blush:

Maybe I've been following too many threads before that I'm might miss the latest information. :glasses:  There are threads that only one or two or are doing the live recapping, there are threads that only after it was broadcasted that they give comments, there are also threads that even more than 5 are doing that.  

Actually, some of us do not understand 100 % what was being said before the sub, but based on the few words that we know, the body language, facial expression etc,   we can guess the intention . Thus, the posters complement each other with the information that they understood. ( Maybe need to do some checking on the latest rules and also  I guess it depends on the majority of the members in the thread also )

I am fine with whatever it it.  At least we can put the comment in the spoiler if we want too. BTW, it is okay too if the thread is "slow" as long as it is informative, right?

Till then.

Another one from Soompi before I'm off... :D

Watch: Park Seo Joon Is Amused By Kim Ji Won’s Cute Dance During “Fight My Way” Filming

The only thing more adorable than Kim Ji Won’s dance moves in KBS2’s “Fight My Way” is her trying to practice those moves behind the scenes!

The production team recently released a new making video on June 2 that explored how Kim Ji Won brings the cute aspect of her character to life.

The first behind-the-scenes look revealed how Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won carefully positioned themselves movement by movement. As the pair wrap up checking camera angles for one scene, Kim Ji Won’s cuteness continued even when she broke character, as she asked the staff if there were late night snacks.

Actress Song Ha Yoon—who plays Baek Seol Hee—joined them for the next scene, where Kim Ji Won broke out into dance when she saw her friend carrying a plastic bag of spicy rice cakes.

As the scene rehearsal went on, Park Seo Joon made the staff laugh as he muttered the lines, “I think you guys need to get doping tests.” The girls response was to dance even more energetically, while chanting “doping test” instead.

Kim Ji Won shyly explained that there wasn’t exactly a set dance or anything, but that she and Song Ha Yoon just fed off each other’s energy and moved around. “I’m not really good at dancing, but since Seol Hee (Song Ha Yoon) is dancing with me, I can be a little less embarrassed while filming,” she revealed.

Endlessly amused by their dance moves, Park Seo Joon commented after their rehearsal, “I think you have to see them dancing from the back. Wow, really, they’re…,” as he shook his head at a loss for words.

Check out everything play out below!

Today's episode was difficult to get through.  

Wow, Tak-su, his manager, and that promoter played Dong-Man like a fiddle.  Coach-nim knew what they were doing but DM got swept up, ignored him and really paid the price.  And poor AeRa seeing her fears of him being badly beaten coming to fruition was so heartbreaking.

Lies seemed to be the theme of the show today.  

DongMan doesn't tell Coach-nim about his match, lying by omission.

Promoter guy lied about being on DongMan's side and about who the level and talent of the guy he was actually fighting.

VIP woman lied about stealing the watch.

AeRa practically lied about everything on her date with MooBin, she was so uncomfortable with him.  

JooMan lied to SulHee about going somewhere with the "pink" intern and then tried to justify it by saying he was doing it so she wouldn't worry and stress.  Plus it was the first lie he ever told her. Those are never good signs.  He told SulHee that it was just a white lie but she said that all lies are black lies. His response?  She should stop hanging around AeRa:angry:

For me, the only "fun" part of the episode was the epilogue when the VIP woman gets yelled at by her husband and they see that AeRa and DongMan have written "thief" all over her car.  They are running away looking so pleased with themselves. :D

The preview doesn't give me much hope for tomorrow, I hope I'm wrong...............

Fighting!!!!

Archived