[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

20 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Oppa can mean brother too, correct?

It can, yes, but in this context when they do a "reveal" thing where a character suddenly calls someone "oppa" in kdramas it usually signifies that they dated/had a very close relationship at some point...but who knows!!!! At this point I'd believe the writers could come up with just about anything and I'd believe it, haha!

Did anybody catch the additional kiss scene at the end of the credits???????

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today episode was amazing!!

• Our OTP moved forward from "I like you" to "I Love You :heart:" (good to know that next week episode will start with "kissy-kissy" scene again :wink:) I'm not sure whose luckier, Park Seo Joon or Kim Ji Won, because they got soo many kiss scenes in this drama, and this drama haven't even reached end yet, so many more kisses to come.
  • Sul Hee~ you go gurl~~ finally she is not a weak woman who can stand up for herself. I got mixed feelings about Jooman in this episode. He made a mistake for staying overnight in that intern house, but still, watching him crying in his scene with Sul Hee, it just broke my heart :dissapointed_relieved: I felt terrible for both of them.
  • Dongman and Appa were sweet and moving. It's nice to know that Dong Man and Ae Ra have amazing dads.
  • Highlights of Ae Ra and Sul Hee friendship in this episode were really sweet. It's rare in kdrama to watch two strong girls being sincere and have amazing friendship with each other rather than being a rival.
  • So, what's the deal with that Nam-iL guy? (He is cute though) I hope he will set his eyes on Sul Hee
  • So, the landlady knew Dong Man's dad and called him "Oppa"? So, she must be related to Dong Man then. I remember yesterday when watching the preview for today episode, she told Nam-iL not to get interested in Ae Ra. At first, I thought because she is Ae Ra's mom or maybe related to Ae Ra. But now, I'm more convinced that she told Nam iL not to touch Ae Ra because she knew Dong Man is dating Ae Ra. 
  • Pukeface free episode, i guess? ^_^

Next episode is still a week away. How can I survive thaaaattttt :bawling: I don't want this drama to end :bawling:

12 minutes ago, msbeatrice81 said:

It can, yes, but in this context when they do a "reveal" thing where a character suddenly calls someone "oppa" in kdramas it usually signifies that they dated/had a very close relationship at some point...but who knows!!!! At this point I'd believe the writers could come up with just about anything and I'd believe it, haha!

Main couple is improving by  the minute, and the other couple deteriorated to this point.   I love this show for the contrast.   Also like the reminder of what their dreams were like, and where they are at present.   Love thaf DM and dad were able to have a heart-to-heart that turned out poignant, but good.   

The best part today:   SH's strength--breaking up, and telling that intern brat exactly what she thinks. Water splash included.  Ha!   Wounds are so raw, but SH will be ok, with or without JM.  

That epilogue......what?  Need to watch subs.  Oppa? it is a loaded word.  I need to  know why  and how landlady is connected to  both AR and DM, and coach.      These were  way way in the past.    Will it impact the present?   Show, spill it to us already!    

23 minutes ago, msbeatrice81 said:

Just like pukeface always calls Dong Man "oppa~" :angry:

Maybe it was saved for next week opening scene. Today kiss was just the appetizer -_- 

Thank you thank you thank you all you wonderful recappers and posters and commenters!! 

Haven't even seen the episode yet and I'm already flailing around because of the clips. This show just keeps getting better and better. Admittedly, the scene I'm most excited about seeing isn't even the lovey-dovey ones, it's the one where SH confronts the intern!!!!!!! :D 

Who thought we'd get a love confession just two eps after the initial I-like-you confession??? Thank the drama gods for our 100% all-in man-of-action hero!! :) 

If I were SH I would never come back to JM. After all those years sastifing her everything for him, took care of him like a truly wife, I can image how hurt it feels when she slowly discovered that JM is changing. He was distracted by the Intern (she said that was the reason why she wont give up on him), he said that he need more than just a little happiness (when they ate icecream), he kept on checking the phone every night and went out at night eventhough SH asked him to stay. And I think that was not The Intern and her cuteness that distracted him, it was the chance of promotion she (or her mom) can bring to him which did. I am at their age right now and my career takes a big part in my mind, so I understand him but I don't agree with him. He is just not deserve SH anymore. SH needs to move on and do what she want, she is cute and pretty and caring so I really dont want to see her come back to be a little wife.

not 100% accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23f-VVWywM

*skip about housefly and idiot JM*

Started around 0:30

AR: *gasp*
NI: *gasp*
DM: You surprised me
NI: What is this? How can people come out from wardrobe?
AR: What brings you out at this time?
O: Is it a problem if I stand in front of my house? The problem is that both of you came out from that wardrobe
NI: What are you guys doing inside there? Why do you come outside from there?
O: There’s a hideout called Namil Bar. Their secret place
NI: What?
DM: So you knew about it?
O: I didn’t say anything about your activities in there. You can come and go and play there. You can also have a drink there freely. But you can only play just as innocent children, not as an adult [means they can’t do anything rated there]
AR: *inside her mind* somehow I want to talk back to her. I really want to
O: And remember, you have to go back to your own room. Understood?
AR: We have kissed there
DM: Hey
NI laughed while O hold back her anger
*skip housefly and idiot JM*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GWhAS6pB_E

AR awkwardly went to kiss DM but she kissed between his nose and lips, not on his lips
DM: That’s my philtrum. *AR cough awkwardly* Your taste is quite unique. It seems you like my philtrum
AR: You should have put your lips there *her stomach rumble*
DM: I think your stomach is the one who did the talking for you
AR: What’s wrong with my stomach?
DM: Hey, I am not a child or a person who have no thoughts as what you said. We are now dating and now we are sitting on the same bed. At this moment, I don’t want to mind my manner to you
AR: Whoa, you are a jerk
DM: Yeah, I want to be a jerk. But, what we are going to do isn’t a homework
AR: What?
DM: Even without turning point, you are just the same to me. You are a woman who makes me crazy. I want to hug you immediately, I want to hug you all night long and I don’t want to send you home
AR: Wah, I told you to keep these thoughts for yourself
DM: Take your time to calm down your sensitive stomach (he started to lie down and hug AR) Just sleep. I don’t think I can sleep with holding your hands only. So let’s just hug and go to sleep. I think I’m going to hug you all night long before I sleep. (he made her to sleep facing him) Sleep tight, my child
AR: Hey, I think I’m going to die
DM: Because of the gas inside your stomach?
AR: Uhm, I can’t breathe properly and my heart is thumping so fast
DM: Your heart? (kiss her forehead and hug her)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki22nX7mSvk

AR: You won’t do it, right? You won’t?
DM: One day I will have to fight him
AR: Don’t do it when the times come. I hate it. I really hate Kim Tak Su. I have seen your fight with him. I really don’t like it. Okay?
DM: It will be alright if I win. I won’t lose from him anymore
AR: Go Dong Man, are you a fool? Do you know how much I like you?
DM: What?
AR: To describe it, if you someone shoots 3 bullets at you, I will surely take 2 out of 3
DM: Are you sure you will do it?
AR:  Well it’s just how I describe, but I’m not lying. Even if I can’t shield all of it, in your life, out of 3 bullets I will take 2 of it. I will protect you
DM: Hey, how can you be a good person like this?
AR: You don’t know how much I like you that I don’t even want you to die. Please. Can’t you please to not do it?
DM: Ae Ra, I don’t want you to protect me. I will become a strong person and I will make you as Go Dong Man’s woman who won’t get hurt by anyone. Can’t you believe in me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwjiI5ujw_c

DM: Ae Ra!
AR: What is it now? Why are you making me worry?
DM: I will do it for sure. I will fight Kim Tak Su for sure
AR: *sigh* You lost last time. What if he play dirty again?
DM: So what if I lose?
DM: I didn’t do this (MMA) because I want to win from him. I finally did it because I think my heart is going to burst. It will be alright if I’m happy. Usually, rookie won’t able to win. Rather than to lose my dream, I decide that I don’t want to give up
DM: I don’t need what others think about me, I just did what I want. That’s why I run madly and stand before you right now
AR: And what?
DM: I just want to say directly
AR: About what?
DM: I love you. I love you like I’m going crazy. I love you Ae Ra
AR: Me too. I love you too, child
DM:  I… Choi Ae Ra! I love you with any fear!!

----------------------------------

Today's episode's mood is quite heavy. SH broke up with JM because she couldn't stand his action anymore. She tried to save herself from hurt because of what he did. Both SH and JM still love each other, but what JM did had hurt her so badly. He lost her trust. Even though breaking up with him is hurting her, she tried to be strong in front of him. I'm glad that finally she give a water slap to housefly intern. She deserve it.

The scene between DM and his dad is so warm. Both are care for each other in their own way. Glad that they have talked to each other heart to heart. Hopefully with this talk, DM will gather more strength and do MMA happily without any burden

Owner Ahjumma,,, Just who are you? *sigh* your mystery identity has yet to be solved. 

I'm happy there's no puke face in this episode. Hopefully it will last until the last episodes. Don't come out anymore!

That final bonus  kiss. after the credits,  when he pulled her in for a hug,  did  anyone feel that the smile she gave just before her face went onto his shoulder was KJW's and not Aera's,  like  it was almost but not quite an NG?  But the series of kisses were  daebak,  so they kept it in....good for us :)

Thank you so much @aunniek. Here is the link with the typos and all that stuff fixed.

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-way-live-recap-episode-12/

Did y'all catch the extra kiss at the end? It was after one of the commercials. I wasn't sure whether to include it or not in the recap, but i think I'll post a gif of it! that is a really adorable kiss. It looks like they had fun shooting that scene.

I am so in love with Sul-hee right now. She stood her ground even though she was breaking inside. Team Sul-hee forevaaaaaah!

18 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

That final bonus  kiss. after the credits,  when he pulled her in for a hug,  did  anyone feel that the smile she gave just before her face went onto his shoulder was KJW's and not Aera's,  like  it was almost but not quite an NG?  But the series of kisses were  daebak,  so they kept it in....good for us :)

I thought the same thing, hahaha!!! She just looked like she was laughing for real and so did he at the end there. I'm glad they're having fun! :D 

This is just a little thing, really, but, you guys...as someone who suffers with IBS like Ae Ra does, it honestly means a lot to me that they keep bringing that in as a plot point. So much of living with this illness is being scared to death that it will cause problems in the most significant moments of life (because it's made worse by stress/nerves/anxiety). It's so horribly embarrassing/problematic to live with it. The fact that AR has, in DongMan, someone who knows she struggles with that and understands what it means, and then behaves in an understanding/compassionate way rather than being repulsed by it is just super sweet and means a lot. I love our Ssam Couple so much! :wub:

14 minutes ago, V said:

Thank you so much @aunniek. Here is the link with the typos and all that stuff fixed.

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-way-live-recap-episode-12/

Did y'all catch the extra kiss at the end? It was after one of the commercials. I wasn't sure whether to include it or not in the recap, but i think I'll post a gif of it! that is a really adorable kiss. It looks like they had fun shooting that scene.

I am so in love with Sul-hee right now. She stood her ground even though she was breaking inside. Team Sul-hee forevaaaaaah!

Thank you for doing all the hard work!!!  I'm with you, Sul-hee was amazing this episode!!!  I'm so excited for next week!  Looking forward to your gif :blush:

Some fun tidbits about this episode for when you watch!

1. Dong-man finally changed his password and it looks like he changed it to Ae-ra's birthday 0701? It was previousy 0070 which is the gong gong chil pang drinking game they always played.

2. There is a shot of Sul-hee with a purple flower in the background. The name of that flower can be either "Play boy" or "The dreams of a young girl" or "Changing mind."

Here are the flower colors:
Blue - playboy
Deep Pink/red - The dreams of a young girl
White - having a change in your mind

It looks like this flower might have appeared throughout this episode.

Archived