[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Not a mod, but just gotta say...

Please don't quote pictures or videos. The reason is because some people have limited data (like AeRa not having money to pay for her rent, so please don't charge them for fillers) and some have internet speed that goes as fast as Puke Face catching a hint [aka, close to 0km/h]. 

So that everyone can enjoy, please stick to low-byte, easy-to-send words when quoting, thanks.

You can quote the post but just delete the video thanks.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to jump into conclusion but JM might regret his public declaration  why else he will go out in the middle of the night to see the other girl the other thing that bothers me is  why he keeps on saying he likes her after 6 he has to  say "I love her " , there will be a time that he has to chose between his promotion and SH

When I saw the preview for ep 9, I never thought that this episode will be done like this. Whoa...

AR and DM scenes. :wub::wub: DM told her that she made his heart flutter too. He want to kiss her. He is giving out hint here and there that he likes her. And the last scene??! They slept together. I wonder if they are only sleeping or they did something else too? Hmm.... The director is stingy and make sure that the viewers will tune because of the cliff hangers

JM and SH. I almost dislike him because he won't admit their relationship. But for this episode, I like his bravery. He admitted first that he is in relationship and SH is his girlfriend. Great job!! Hopefully they won't get any problem with their office or he does something bad in the future

Villa owner is fishy. Hmm who is she? What is her relationship with AR? Is she AR's mom? And what is her relationship with Coach? Hmm

-----------------------

not 100% accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY21g2QCdss

DM offered his hands for her to grab. AR hesitated at first and finally offered her index fingers. DM sniggered at her action and grabbed her index fingers

DM: You are acting like a woman. A real woman
He led her away to the back stage. When they were alone, they stopped

DM: Hey
AR: What?
DM: Why do you hold my hands like this?
AR: So what?
DM: Is it because I make your heart flutter? (AR was surprised) Are you?
AR: Why do you keep asking me?
DM: Because I don’t think that it’s only you that feels something strange.  I do feel the same
DM: Even from far, I only see you. Whenever I see you, you always look pretty. And if it’s with you, I want to give you a headlock or even pat your butt
AR: Hey, why do you look at me like that?
DM: (grab her hands) And when I grab your hands, it feels like we do physical contact (in affectionate way)
AR: Huh?
DM: When I look at you like this
AR: When you look at me
DM: I have a thought that I want to kiss you
AR: Whoa, why do you speak so honestly? You should only think this by yourself
DM: Why? Do you also have the same thoughts when you are alone?
AR: You should think it inside your mind. Secretly (DM brush his thumb over AR’s hands that he holds. And then the coach grabbed his other hands, breaking the sweet moment while holding his tears lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUAkHSjquA

AR: Why? Are you going to give it to me? I know that you have something for me (try to pull DM’s hands away from his pocket)
DM: Sheesh (secretly and slowly reaching for AR’s gift)
AR: Eii, what is he hiding?
DM: (gave her a small box) Open it
AR: (receive and open it) *gasp* (it’s a ring! A gold ring!) Wait, why does it so shiny?
DM: It’s a pure gold
AR: A pure gold? In this era, a pure gold is…
DM: A pure gold can be money. You can sold a pure gold when you are in need
AR: What are you talking about?
DM: Honestly when I started to work out, I did because of you. When I saw that you have grabbed your mic again, I wanted to try it too. You also support me
AR: That’s why you give me a pure gold
DM: A gold is a good thing for use when you are in emergency or for a guarantee
AR: Sheesh You sound like a old people
DM: A pure gold is good. Even thief will take it when they are stealing. My family paid some debt with it too
AR: I can’t wear it around nor I can’t sell it immediately too
DM: Gold price nowadays is quite good. It’s good (turnaround because he is shy)
AR: But why do you give me a ring? Why a ring? You make me feel awkward (hesitate to wear the ring)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0OK50ckjag

DM: What are you doing? Why do you dry your hair like that?
AR: What’s wrong with my way?
DM: I just wonder why a woman would dry her hair like a man
AR: Oi, get down. Why do you stay still on that side?
DM: Well you can sleep on the floor or go sleep at my room
AR: Why are you acting like a bully?
DM: If you don’t want then you can just lay beside me. It’s not like we haven’t lain side by side before
AR: Do you think it’s the same as before?
DM:  Is it different?
AR: No (she sit beside him. Because it’s awkward, she reached for a remote TV) Shall we watch something?
DM: Don’t turn it on
AR: Why?
DM: When I said no, it’s no. It won’t have any good thing to watch too (maybe it will air some racy stuff?)
AR: (DM turn around to face her) Hey, why do you turn around? Face the wall
DM: I can’t
AR: Why?
DM: My ear hurts
AR: Ear? *gasp* What’s wrong with your ear?
DM: It got hurt
AR: How?
DM: When I was practicing, my ear got hurt, so yeah
AR: I’m going crazy because of you (touch his ear) Your ear feels so hot (DM was shuffling his leg awkwardly while AR keep touching his ear)
DM: You can’t touch my ear carelessly like that
AR: (hit him) It’s so hot!
DM: That’s why I can’t face the wall (they looked at each other) Did you do something to your face?
AR: What do you mean?
DM: Well, your face looks different. Did you get a filler? (a nose surgery?)
AR: I can’t even pay a rent for my room, do you think I can afford to do it?! Aren’t you going to your room?  
DM: I won’t go there until Coach arrived. I can’t sleep alone because of the roach
AR: What a child. Shall we have a drink?
DM: I think there are some foods over there
AR: It looks like you are well informed. Do you often go to motel?
DM: It’s my first time

Director: Hey, hey, AeRa-ssi, did she not catch the signal?

Someone: The signal that PD-nim gave, did you not catch it?

[Oh no, seems like some famous broadcaster came and AeRa was supposed to handover but didn't know. Better not be puke-face! >:( )

Puke Face: Why aren't you dating that fabulous Choi AeRa? There's definitely nothing right?

DongMan: She and I have 20 years (together).

Puke Face: If 20 years has passed and nothing has happened, there's nothing. [NO YOU SHUDDUP!]

JooMan: I'm, for a bit, going out.

SeolHee: Where to?

[Noooo...]

AeRa: We're now... not friends, right?

DongMan: Do you still see me as a little kid?

Omoo thank @xxPeepsxx for translating it! So excited! Can't wait for tommorow!

11 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

DM offered his hands for her to grab. AR hesitated at first and finally offered her index fingers. DM sniggered at her action and grabbed her index fingers

DM: You are acting like a woman. A real woman
He led her away to the back stage. When they were alone, they stopped

DM: Hey
DM: Why do you hold my hands like this?
AR: So what?
DM: Is it because I make your heart flutter? (AR was surprised) Are you?
AR: Why do you keep asking me?
DM: Because I don’t think that it’s only you that feels something strange.  I do feel the same
DM: Even from far, I only see you. Whenever I see you, you always look pretty. And if it’s with you, I want to give you a headlock or even pat your butt
AR: Hey, why do you look at me like that?
DM: (grab her hands) And when I grab your hands, it feels like we do physical contact (in affectionate way)
AR: Huh?
DM: When I look at you like this
AR: When you look at me
DM: I have a thought that I want to kiss you
AR: Whoa, why do you speak so honestly? You should only think this by yourself
DM: Why? Do you also have the same thoughts when you are alone?
AR: You should think it inside your mind. Secretly (DM brush his thumb over AR’s hands that he holds. And then the coach grabbed his other hands, breaking the sweet moment while holding his tears lol)

I LOVE how honest our DM is!!!

I just watched the raw and I think there might be 4 people headed to Daechon: Puke-Face, Landlady, AR's dad and the guy from the TV station.  I say that because it shows a pair of gold slingbacks getting out of a car, Puke-Face has red pumps.  There is a set of what looks to be a man's hands in a car and one in a truck.  Should be interesting, especially if the landlady really is her mom and her dad shows up. Me just being too obsessed with this show! :lol:

The more I see the landlady in today's episode the more I get a strong feeling about she might be AR mother especially when she was listening AR phone conversation with her dad you can see she is really affected 

D8I2ba.jpg

Can you see PSJ ear and hands.. Actually more to the ear.. W:oow.. It's burned.. It's totally red.. It's more red than AR lips.. Hahahahha..

Oh.. My pinky Man.. (ups.. Just fans) :D

It's totally chaos tomorrow morning with all the people who come near to find them.. Hahahha.. Who will get them first.. DM eks or DM TV friend.. Wahhh... I hope the Puke-Face will get them first so she can get lost from DM and AR way.. 

Here is the Live recap with all the typos fixed. I also bolded the headlines, marked some timepoints, and added some links to the songs.

Spoiler

LIVE RECAP EPISODE 9

[COMPLETED]

——————————————-
0:00
——————————————-

OPENING
We are at the fight. Ae-ra is there and she is looking at the fight. Someone in front of her is saying how cool Dong-man looks. Ae-ra is wondering why she is zooming and taking photos. The girl says, “What do you care?” Ae-ra saw Hye-ran coming in. The fight is starting. Ae-ra covers ears and her eyes. She is scared to watch it.

The fight is over and Dong-man is walking out, but then he stops, he sees Ae-ra and he kneels next to her and tells her all the things he told her at the end of the last episode. She tells him not to fight. He says he is in trouble because she is pretty even though she is crying. He smiles and extends his hand to her. She puts one finger out and he grabs it. He said she looks like a woman-woman. They are walking out together and now they are in the hallway and talking.

Dong-man – Hey, why are you holding my hand like this? Ae-ra are you shaking?
Ae-ra – Why are you asking me?
Dong-man – I also feel weird.
Ae-ra – Huh?
Dong-man – From far away I only saw you. I thought I should hit you and play with you but you looked so pretty. When you are looking at me like this, sometimes I want to kiss you.
Ae-ra – Kiss?
Dong-man – Sometimes I want to kiss you
Ae-ra – You should think these things, don’t tell them to me!

Coach is crying in the hallway as he looks at Dong-man. He looks so happy.

JOOMAN AND SULHEE
They are getting out of the bus. The intern is there and she is confused. Why did Sul-hee call Joo-man jahgi? She is sitting down now and she is super sad. It looks like she passed out on the bench from being drunk maybe? Her stockings are all worn out? Sul-hee is poking her in the nose. Ah, it does look like she is drunk. Sul-hee is poking her nose to see if she had plastic surgery. She suddenly woke up and know she is talking like a drunk person about all the things Joo-man did for her. He looks like Park Bo-gum, but he shouldn’t do things like that. She really loves Joo-man, she really really loves Joo-man.

Joo-man came back and they are talking about what to do. They can’t just leave her there. The interns mom called and then came and picked her up. The interns mom is really happy that her daughter has good coworkers. The mom knows who Joo-man is and said she really wants to see him some day

COACH AND AERA AND DONGMAN AT NAMIL APARTMENTS
Coach dropped the two of them off. He is trying really hard not to cry. Ae-ra is letting them have time alone, she went inside. Coach is so touched, he said: “You haven’t flown like this for ten years, I just wanted to see it one more time.”

Dong-man – just leave, leave, get in your car and leave
Coach-nim – Hey, let’s hug one time, a big hug like this (he extends his arms)
Dong-man – I’m tired. (They have a big bear hug)

The owner Ajumma came and saw them hugging.

Owner Ajumma – I don’t have prejudices, but you have to move your car then hug. (She walks off).
Coach-nim – Who is that person, I’ve seen her before somewhere…

MORNING AT NAMIL
Joo-man – Eat this (holding out some food)
Sul-hee – Our big star, eat this (holding out food)
Sul-hee and Joo-man and Ae-ra are all feeding Dong-man, they are all super happy. Dong-man is all like, “What is all this?”

TAK SU
He is working out hard. The coach and manager are looking at Dong-man on the internet working out.

DONG-MAN’S SISTER AT THEIR FAMILY HOME
Her sister is in her room and looking at the pictures of Dong-man. Mom tells her to come out.

AERA AND SULHEE IN THEIR APARTMENT
Ae-ra – Why did they put this on my face?
Ae-ra has another interview planned. She said she will give Sul-hee rent money as soon as she can. Sul-hee said, don’t worry about it, I will pay and then when you get a job you can pay. They did an “I love you” hand motion to each other.

OUTSIDE
The Owner Ajumma is peeking in on Ae-ra secretly. Ae-ra is sitting on the stairs and calling her Dad.

Appa – Why did you call me?
Ae-ra – I am your daughter, I can call you.
Appa – I will send you money.
Ae-ra – Don’t send me money.
Appa – You just quit.
Ae-ra – Whatever happens, I will take care of everything
(they keep arguing back and forth)

The Owner Ajumma is listening to everything secretly. Ae-ra is pretty angry and told her dad not to send her money. The ajumma is thinking about something.

———————
13:50
———————

DONGMAN WITH HIS FRIEND
They are talking about a possible rookie show? It looks like the sunbae is contacting Dong-man because of Ae-ra.
Somehow Dong-man got a lot of money. Maybe it is his money for getting paid? Oh, yes it is! He got a lot of money for his fight and he is super happy. He calls his Mom.

Dong-man – Mom it is your first son! I sent you some money!
Mom – Do you need money?
Dong-man – No, I sent some money to you! I made money doing what I want to do and it is daebak! I am going to be great from now on! Trust your son!
Mom – (To her friends) My son is doing well, he sent me some money.
Friends – (They are making something, some kind of food) You hung up on him, how did he say all of that to you?

Dong-man is buying shoes and wants to know if the employee can ship it to an address. He is sending it to his sister, it looks like he bought his sister some sneakers and wants to mail them to her from the store.

SUL-HEE AND JOO-MAN
Secret date in the staircase. They are kissing and having a good time but then the intern has walked up on them, but she doesn’t know it is Joo-man and Sul-hee. She is slowly going down the stairs and trying to see who is making out in the staircase. She is about to find out what is going on, but Joo-man and Sul-hee ran off. They separated and Joo-man busted out of the staircase. He is all out of breath and his coworkers are all like, why are you breathing hard? Did you run up the flights? Why are your lips all glossy? Did you————eat something?

DONG-MAN AND COACH-NIM AT THE SOONDAE TRUCK
Coach is making soondae and Dong-man is talking to him. They are talking about soondae and ajummas and making money. It looks like Coach wants Dong-man to have a side job as a performer to make money. He can perform and practice at the same time. Dong-man doesn’t want coach to sell soondae all the time but Coach says he has to sell soondae because the local neighborhood ajummas expect him to come. Que a halmoni running up to the cart, she wants his soondae and gave him a lot of money as a tip. Coach is a noona killer.

NAMIL BAR WITH HAMMOCK
All four of them are together and they are putting up a hammock. Sul-hee has a big stuffed animal. Ae-ra said it is hard to throw that away, you have to cut it up to throw it away. Dong-man is giving everyone their gifts. Joo-man got some big gift on his phone. I think it has something to do with video games. Ae-ra doesn’t have a gift.

Sul-hee – Where is Ae-ra’s gift?
Dong-man – The hammock…
Ae-ra – The hammock is everyone’s. I want my own gift!!!! (She hits him).

They are all leaving and Joo-man wants to hang out with everyone, but Ae-ra and Joo-man want to sneak out so they are making up some excuses. It looks like Sul-hee senses something and is telling them to just go back. Sul-hee is looking out the window at them. Joo-man says something to Sul-hee and Sul-hee told Joo-man to quit gaming and he said, I’m leaving (going to bed or something). Lol.

AERA AND DONGMAN
They are outside and Ae-ra wants to know if he has her gift hidden somewhere. He has a gift hidden in his jacket. It is in a little box. It’s a gold ring!!! She takes it out, it looks like she likes it. She says it’s all yellow. He said it is real gold, 100% gold. Real gold can be money so you can sell it. They are standing apart from each other and it is pretty awkward.

Dong-man – you supported me a lot and helped me see my dreams. You helped me a lot so gold can be money (it is like he is repaying her). Gold is the best.
Ae-ra – I can’t just wear this or sell it right away. Why did you buy a ring!! You made me scared. 

Ae-ra is hesitating to put it on and Dong-man is looking at the city. This scene is a little awkward yet cute.

———————
25:30
———————

NAMIL APARTMENTS, EVERYONE IS THERE
Sul-hee is doing Ae-ra’s hair and Joo-man is hanging out. Ae-ra is wondering where Dong-man is. Dong-man ran in with a lot of yut. Yut can be lucky or it can mean “F-you” so Ae-ra isn’t sure how to take it.
Everyone is walking outside and they run into the owner Ajumma. The Owner Ajumma says, “If you make trouble, then you are young” she is watching the fantastic four walking outside and she is putting up some cameras.

THE NAME OF THE EPISODE – YOU ARE YOUNG IF YOU MAKE TROUBLE

MMA GYM
Dong-man and the young fighter are practicing Jujitsu. Dong-man’s ear hurts and it looks like he might get cauliflower ear because his ear is rubbing on the floor. The young fighter has a kid and starts talking about how his kid thinks his ear looks like a monsters ear or something.
Coach told them that the other fighter isn’t coming to the gym this month (maybe never).

ANNOUNCER INTERVIEW
Ae-ra is walking in. It looks like this is her interview.
Hye-ran is talking to someone at her desk. She is looking at the future announcers. She sees Ae-ra’s application and pulls it out to look at it.

SUL-HEE’S WORK
Sul-hee is working hard apologizing over the phone to customers. Joo-man is filming something and it looks like one of the people has an allergy to the food or something. They want to remove that person because it looks bad. Joo-man said that without her in the shot it won’t looks so good (it will look uneven). They tell Joo-man and Intern to go into the shot.
Sul-hee sees the movie screen and freaks out. She yells at the person on the phone that she is not selling him that part! She storms out and starts taking her clothes off. She walks into the set and looks around. Everyone is like, what is going one? They are telling her to get out. Everyone is looking at them. Sul-hee is looking at the intern and everyone it looking at Sul-hee. It is a mess.

Cut to Sul-hee’s parents store. They see Sul-hee on the TV. Sul-hee is eating all of the food. People really like it. Everyone is calling to buy all the food, it is a big success!!

AERA AT THE INTERVIEW
Ae-ra is walking into the interview with two other woman and it looks like Hye-ran is there as well. Ae-ra is wondering why Hye-ran is always blocking
her. The interview is starts. Three women are sitting for the interview. They have to say who they think will be out first. They are all saying Ae-ra because she is old and has a big face on TV. The judge asks why should they pick Ae-ra? Give her 10 reasons.

Ae-ra – I am eager to do things.
Judge – Don’t say that, I hear that a lot.
Ae-ra – Okay.
Judge – what you want to do and what you can do are different. Why don’t you do what you did before
Ae-ra – Yes, I want to do my old job, but I really want to do this so I am applying.
Judge – People do what they can do, not what they cannot do.
Ae-ra – Only a few minutes past, how do you know what I can or cannot do?
Judge – I am giving you advice.
Ae-ra – You are attacking me. Don’t do this attacking style interview. Stop trying to hurt me, I have a right not to be hurt, I will decide my own ability, you will not decide my ability.

Ae-ra leaves and Hye-ran walks out with her. They confront each other in the hallway.

Hye-ran – Do you really think you will make it?
Ae-ra – Yes, when I see you I do.
Hye-ran – I’m your role model?
Ae-ra – I thought being #1 was only for special people, but you are not special.
Hye-ran – You can say that to me again after you get picked.
Ae-ra – Shut up, you won’t smile in front of me anymore, soon.

Ae-ra took her ID off and left. She crumpled it up and threw it in the trashcan. Appa sent her money and Ae-ra is annoyed. She is calling someone and said she is going to Daechon now. Hye-ran heard her and is all like huh, Daechon?

——————–
37:00
——————–

Dong-man is talking to Ae-ra and she is saying that she is not going home tonight, she is going to Daechon. The song is “I am not going home tonight” Dong-man coughs and is sort of choking on his food. Coach yells at him for spitting his food at him.

JOO-MAN AND SUL-HEE’S WORKPLACE
Sul-hee is in trouble but Joo-man is helping her and saying that everyone is buying everything because she ate the food so well. But Sul-hee is still in trouble. Some important person just came in. The kimchi company president and Sul-hee’s Mom came in. She is important, the president is her sister and that is why they picked Joo-man to head this new food venture! The Mom and Aunt are talking to Joo-man and finding out what is going on. It looks like they really like him. All the company people are thinking something is wrong like they are figuring out that Joo-man and Sul-hee might be dating? Sul-hee said she is engaged to be married, she is married!!!! But she was dreaming, she didn’t really say that. They think she is strange. Joo-man said she is my girlfriend!! This is not BS, I am dating her for 6 years, I like her a lot. So, Boss, don’t call her Sun-hee and Intern, we should draw a line. Wow! Sul-hee is super moved!!

BEACH – AERA & DONG-MAN
Dong-man is doing a taekwondo performance at the beach in Daechon. Ae-ra walks up on them but perhaps she didn’t know Dong-man would be there? Or maybe she knew? (Oh yes she knew!) They are doing a lot of taekwondo moves and kicking all the wood and it is going all over the place. The woman that should say something is nervous and stuttering and is not talking well. She is scared or something. Coach is yelling at the owner that they messed up so his team has to do a lot more, but they are not just performers, they are martial artists.

Ae-ra – What are they doing?
Dong-man – Wait, wait, wait, I know who can do it — (Ae-ra)

Ae-ra is clearing up what is going on. They have a lot of high officials coming to the performance and Ae-ra is trying to fix the scene. She will take care of everything when she is on the stage. She said she will do whatever she likes, so don’t stop her!

Ae-ra is talking to the mayor and fixing his hair. She fixed his hair to look good in front of the pictures. She is removing all the lines and telling everyone to come closer. She got the mic and is telling everyone what to do. She is talking on the mic now and introducing everyone to the festival. This area is known for it’s famous cooking and everyone is applauding the mayor. He took a bow. It looks like they like their mayor a lot. They are wondering where the singer is. Ae-ra is telling them that the singer is on TV all the time but Ae-ra will never be on TV, so it is their last time seeing her. Dong-man is super happy to see her. Ae-ra is OWNING IT. Ae-ra is starting to sing and is telling everyone to clap. She starts singing and everyone is happy and enjoying their time. It is a Kim Won-sun song.

—————
48:20
—————
People keep showing up, it is going late into the night. It is starting to get crowded and people are starting to have a really good time. The taekwondo people are performing on the sidelines. The producer of the show wants to know if Ae-ra has an agent. The Coach aks the producer, if he brings Ae-ra with them everywhere, will they make a lot of money?

Ae-ra is talking to her Appa and Appa wants to come see her. Ae-ra is telling Appa that she will pay all Appa’s bills and everything and take care of him and everything. Appa is really touched. He hangs up and Appa starts to talk to his friends about how great his daughter is. He is telling them her birth dream (but it looks like he has told this story a million times). A dragon went into the sky when Ae-ra was born! She is the greatest! The friends are all like, huh, this again? But they are happy because they get free drinks

AT THE BEACH AT NIGHT
Dong-man and Ae-ra and everyone are eating. They are happy. Ae-ra is looking at all the photos on SNS and is talking to Dong-man about it. Dong-man says she is addicted to SNS and Ae-ra said people are putting up photos and she wants to put up photos too. She feels really good. Everyone is saying their MC was really great and she is really happy now. Ae-ra is saying, Okay, let’s drink! Drink! Drink! Drinking wave! Ae-ra is saying that the guy on the end didn’t do the wave and starts to do her Aegyo to him. The young fighter said he is 3 years younger than her, not an oppa. The coach starts drinking straight from the bottle. Everyone thinks Ae-ra is crazy, but Dong-man says she looks cute. Coach said to take Ae-ra away because she is acting crazy, but Ae-ra wants to drink more.

AERA AND DONGMAN
He took her away and they are walking. Dong-man want to know how Ae-ra learned all her Aegyo and how she learned the one-shot song and how is she so cute, huh, what did I say? Ae-ra – you said I am cute.

They are going to a motel together!!!! They think perhaps there is only one room left? They look sooooo awkward. The ajumma opens the window and says they have a lot of rooms, she was just thinking about what floor they should have. She gave them two rooms.

Dong-man – Aren’t you scared?
Ae-ra – Why, should we sleep together?
Dong-man – You are sooo ~
Ae-ra – Just sleep sleep, dirty old man…devil man.

They go into their separate rooms. Ae-ra took a shower and came out with her towel around her and her hair is wet. She is thinking about something. She feels like someone is looking at her. Is there a camera around? She is looking for a camera. She sees a cockroach and starts screaming and cursing. She is trying to kill it. Die Die Die Die! It is still alive. She covers it and it is wondering what she should do. Dong-man came and Ae-ra thinks she will be rescued but he just hides under the bed and yells Cockroach! Cockroach! Cockroach! Cockroach! She says there is another one next to him and he starts screaming some more.

It cuts to Dong-man’s sunbae from school. It looks like the sunbae is looking at photos of Ae-ra and wants to see her.

Back to Aera and Dong-man. Ae-ra and Dong-man are all better and Dong-man is on the bed. They are talking about Dong-man sleeping on the floor or next to her. They said they shared their bed before. It is the same as always. Dong-man says, now? She says yeah, it is the same. They are both on the bed and Ae-ra wants to watch TV. Dong-man says don’t turn on the TV, it will make it weird. Dong-man flips toward her and is looking on his phone. She said to turn around. He said his ear hurts so he has to face that way. She is concerned and is touching it. Dong-man looks like he is getting turned on and is telling her to stop touching his ears. 

Ae-ra – They are super-hot, is it inflamed? (still touching them)
Dong-man – It isn’t hot because it is hurting, but because….(he looks at her)
Dong-man – did you recently do something? You look different. Did you put filler in, botox?
Ae-ra – I don’t have money to even pay the rent!
Dong-man – I’m not going to my room, I don’t like cockroaches
Ae-ra – Want to drink some more?
Dong-man – Maybe they have delivery…
Ae-ra – You know this well, have you been to motels a lot?
Dong-man – This is the first time…(but it seems like it isn’t since he knows about the TV and roaches and take-out)

NAMIL APARTMENTS
Hye-ran is knocking and ringing Ae-ra and Dong-man’s door. They are both gone. The ajumma comes up the stairs right at that moment and is angry that they are sleeping outside the apartment somewhere together.
The Ajumma is in her car and driving like a mad woman. It looks like the Owner Ajumma has Ae-ra’s younger photo! She is driving to the beach! Ae-ra’s phone is going off. Ae-ra is asleep and woke up. Dong-man is sleeping next to her. MAYBE THEY ARE BOTH NAKED???? He wakes up and she hits him over the head!!! On the hotel, it says “We had an accident.”

EPILOGUE
They are sleeping and cuddling together and looking amazingly comfortable to be sleeping together.

PREVIEW
No preview.

COMMENTS
We had some internet outages so we may have missed some parts. Sorry about the long delay at the end, it was so good so we had to keep typing! There weren’t any breaks to update!

Here are the links to the song that started playing when Ae-ra told Dong-man she wasn't going home tonight and also to one of the songs she sang when she was MC'ing

1 hour ago, aunniek said:

I just watched the raw and I think there might be 4 people headed to Daechon: Puke-Face, Landlady, AR's dad and the guy from the TV station.  I say that because it shows a pair of gold slingbacks getting out of a car, Puke-Face has red pumps.  There is a set of what looks to be a man's hands in a car and one in a truck.  Should be interesting, especially if the landlady really is her mom and her dad shows up. Me just being to obsessed with this show! :lol:

Yes.. Too many people come to them.. Will be totally chaos.. :D:D:D the preview make we more2 obsessed to this drama.. Hahahhaa.. 

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

It looks like in this scene, PSJ forgot that he was on camera because he wanted to put his head between JW's and the pillow. Then he suddenly remembered that he needed to show his face. :tongue: 

Kekekkkkkhh... But at the same time lucky for DM coz get cheek popo before showing his facB)e.. Kekekkkkkhh.. 

10 minutes ago, V said:

Here is the Live recap with all the typos fixed. I also bolded the headlines, marked some timepoints, and added some links to the songs.

Reveal hidden contents

LIVE RECAP EPISODE 9

[COMPLETED]

——————————————-
0:00
——————————————-

OPENING
We are at the fight. Ae-ra is there and she is looking at the fight. Someone in front of her is saying how cool Dong-man looks. Ae-ra is wondering why she is zooming and taking photos. The girl says, “What do you care?” Ae-ra saw Hye-ran coming in. The fight is starting. Ae-ra covers ears and her eyes. She is scared to watch it.

The fight is over and Dong-man is walking out, but then he stops, he sees Ae-ra and he kneels next to her and tells her all the things he told her at the end of the last episode. She tells him not to fight. He says he is in trouble because she is pretty even though she is crying. He smiles and extends his hand to her. She puts one finger out and he grabs it. He said she looks like a woman-woman. They are walking out together and now they are in the hallway and talking.

Dong-man – Hey, why are you holding my hand like this? Ae-ra are you shaking?
Ae-ra – Why are you asking me?
Dong-man – I also feel weird.
Ae-ra – Huh?
Dong-man – From far away I only saw you. I thought I should hit you and play with you but you looked so pretty. When you are looking at me like this, sometimes I want to kiss you.
Ae-ra – Kiss?
Dong-man – Sometimes I want to kiss you
Ae-ra – You should think these things, don’t tell them to me!

Coach is crying in the hallway as he looks at Dong-man. He looks so happy.

JOOMAN AND SULHEE
They are getting out of the bus. The intern is there and she is confused. Why did Sul-hee call Joo-man jahgi? She is sitting down now and she is super sad. It looks like she passed out on the bench from being drunk maybe? Her stockings are all worn out? Sul-hee is poking her in the nose. Ah, it does look like she is drunk. Sul-hee is poking her nose to see if she had plastic surgery. She suddenly woke up and know she is talking like a drunk person about all the things Joo-man did for her. He looks like Park Bo-gum, but he shouldn’t do things like that. She really loves Joo-man, she really really loves Joo-man.

Joo-man came back and they are talking about what to do. They can’t just leave her there. The interns mom called and then came and picked her up. The interns mom is really happy that her daughter has good coworkers. The mom knows who Joo-man is and said she really wants to see him some day

COACH AND AERA AND DONGMAN AT NAMIL APARTMENTS
Coach dropped the two of them off. He is trying really hard not to cry. Ae-ra is letting them have time alone, she went inside. Coach is so touched, he said: “You haven’t flown like this for ten years, I just wanted to see it one more time.”

Dong-man – just leave, leave, get in your car and leave
Coach-nim – Hey, let’s hug one time, a big hug like this (he extends his arms)
Dong-man – I’m tired. (They have a big bear hug)

The owner Ajumma came and saw them hugging.

Owner Ajumma – I don’t have prejudices, but you have to move your car then hug. (She walks off).
Coach-nim – Who is that person, I’ve seen her before somewhere…

MORNING AT NAMIL
Joo-man – Eat this (holding out some food)
Sul-hee – Our big star, eat this (holding out food)
Sul-hee and Joo-man and Ae-ra are all feeding Dong-man, they are all super happy. Dong-man is all like, “What is all this?”

TAK SU
He is working out hard. The coach and manager are looking at Dong-man on the internet working out.

DONG-MAN’S SISTER AT THEIR FAMILY HOME
Her sister is in her room and looking at the pictures of Dong-man. Mom tells her to come out.

AERA AND SULHEE IN THEIR APARTMENT
Ae-ra – Why did they put this on my face?
Ae-ra has another interview planned. She said she will give Sul-hee rent money as soon as she can. Sul-hee said, don’t worry about it, I will pay and then when you get a job you can pay. They did an “I love you” hand motion to each other.

OUTSIDE
The Owner Ajumma is peeking in on Ae-ra secretly. Ae-ra is sitting on the stairs and calling her Dad.

Appa – Why did you call me?
Ae-ra – I am your daughter, I can call you.
Appa – I will send you money.
Ae-ra – Don’t send me money.
Appa – You just quit.
Ae-ra – Whatever happens, I will take care of everything
(they keep arguing back and forth)

The Owner Ajumma is listening to everything secretly. Ae-ra is pretty angry and told her dad not to send her money. The ajumma is thinking about something.

———————
13:50
———————

DONGMAN WITH HIS FRIEND
They are talking about a possible rookie show? It looks like the sunbae is contacting Dong-man because of Ae-ra.
Somehow Dong-man got a lot of money. Maybe it is his money for getting paid? Oh, yes it is! He got a lot of money for his fight and he is super happy. He calls his Mom.

Dong-man – Mom it is your first son! I sent you some money!
Mom – Do you need money?
Dong-man – No, I sent some money to you! I made money doing what I want to do and it is daebak! I am going to be great from now on! Trust your son!
Mom – (To her friends) My son is doing well, he sent me some money.
Friends – (They are making something, some kind of food) You hung up on him, how did he say all of that to you?

Dong-man is buying shoes and wants to know if the employee can ship it to an address. He is sending it to his sister, it looks like he bought his sister some sneakers and wants to mail them to her from the store.

SUL-HEE AND JOO-MAN
Secret date in the staircase. They are kissing and having a good time but then the intern has walked up on them, but she doesn’t know it is Joo-man and Sul-hee. She is slowly going down the stairs and trying to see who is making out in the staircase. She is about to find out what is going on, but Joo-man and Sul-hee ran off. They separated and Joo-man busted out of the staircase. He is all out of breath and his coworkers are all like, why are you breathing hard? Did you run up the flights? Why are your lips all glossy? Did you————eat something?

DONG-MAN AND COACH-NIM AT THE SOONDAE TRUCK
Coach is making soondae and Dong-man is talking to him. They are talking about soondae and ajummas and making money. It looks like Coach wants Dong-man to have a side job as a performer to make money. He can perform and practice at the same time. Dong-man doesn’t want coach to sell soondae all the time but Coach says he has to sell soondae because the local neighborhood ajummas expect him to come. Que a halmoni running up to the cart, she wants his soondae and gave him a lot of money as a tip. Coach is a noona killer.

NAMIL BAR WITH HAMMOCK
All four of them are together and they are putting up a hammock. Sul-hee has a big stuffed animal. Ae-ra said it is hard to throw that away, you have to cut it up to throw it away. Dong-man is giving everyone their gifts. Joo-man got some big gift on his phone. I think it has something to do with video games. Ae-ra doesn’t have a gift.

Sul-hee – Where is Ae-ra’s gift?
Dong-man – The hammock…
Ae-ra – The hammock is everyone’s. I want my own gift!!!! (She hits him).

They are all leaving and Joo-man wants to hang out with everyone, but Ae-ra and Joo-man want to sneak out so they are making up some excuses. It looks like Sul-hee senses something and is telling them to just go back. Sul-hee is looking out the window at them. Joo-man says something to Sul-hee and Sul-hee told Joo-man to quit gaming and he said, I’m leaving (going to bed or something). Lol.

AERA AND DONGMAN
They are outside and Ae-ra wants to know if he has her gift hidden somewhere. He has a gift hidden in his jacket. It is in a little box. It’s a gold ring!!! She takes it out, it looks like she likes it. She says it’s all yellow. He said it is real gold, 100% gold. Real gold can be money so you can sell it. They are standing apart from each other and it is pretty awkward.

Dong-man – you supported me a lot and helped me see my dreams. You helped me a lot so gold can be money (it is like he is repaying her). Gold is the best.
Ae-ra – I can’t just wear this or sell it right away. Why did you buy a ring!! You made me scared. 

Ae-ra is hesitating to put it on and Dong-man is looking at the city. This scene is a little awkward yet cute.

———————
25:30
———————

NAMIL APARTMENTS, EVERYONE IS THERE
Sul-hee is doing Ae-ra’s hair and Joo-man is hanging out. Ae-ra is wondering where Dong-man is. Dong-man ran in with a lot of yut. Yut can be lucky or it can mean “F-you” so Ae-ra isn’t sure how to take it.
Everyone is walking outside and they run into the owner Ajumma. The Owner Ajumma says, “If you make trouble, then you are young” she is watching the fantastic four walking outside and she is putting up some cameras.

THE NAME OF THE EPISODE – YOU ARE YOUNG IF YOU MAKE TROUBLE

MMA GYM
Dong-man and the young fighter are practicing Jujitsu. Dong-man’s ear hurts and it looks like he might get cauliflower ear because his ear is rubbing on the floor. The young fighter has a kid and starts talking about how his kid thinks his ear looks like a monsters ear or something.
Coach told them that the other fighter isn’t coming to the gym this month (maybe never).

ANNOUNCER INTERVIEW
Ae-ra is walking in. It looks like this is her interview.
Hye-ran is talking to someone at her desk. She is looking at the future announcers. She sees Ae-ra’s application and pulls it out to look at it.

SUL-HEE’S WORK
Sul-hee is working hard apologizing over the phone to customers. Joo-man is filming something and it looks like one of the people has an allergy to the food or something. They want to remove that person because it looks bad. Joo-man said that without her in the shot it won’t looks so good (it will look uneven). They tell Joo-man and Intern to go into the shot.
Sul-hee sees the movie screen and freaks out. She yells at the person on the phone that she is not selling him that part! She storms out and starts taking her clothes off. She walks into the set and looks around. Everyone is like, what is going one? They are telling her to get out. Everyone is looking at them. Sul-hee is looking at the intern and everyone it looking at Sul-hee. It is a mess.

Cut to Sul-hee’s parents store. They see Sul-hee on the TV. Sul-hee is eating all of the food. People really like it. Everyone is calling to buy all the food, it is a big success!!

AERA AT THE INTERVIEW
Ae-ra is walking into the interview with two other woman and it looks like Hye-ran is there as well. Ae-ra is wondering why Hye-ran is always blocking
her. The interview is starts. Three women are sitting for the interview. They have to say who they think will be out first. They are all saying Ae-ra because she is old and has a big face on TV. The judge asks why should they pick Ae-ra? Give her 10 reasons.

Ae-ra – I am eager to do things.
Judge – Don’t say that, I hear that a lot.
Ae-ra – Okay.
Judge – what you want to do and what you can do are different. Why don’t you do what you did before
Ae-ra – Yes, I want to do my old job, but I really want to do this so I am applying.
Judge – People do what they can do, not what they cannot do.
Ae-ra – Only a few minutes past, how do you know what I can or cannot do?
Judge – I am giving you advice.
Ae-ra – You are attacking me. Don’t do this attacking style interview. Stop trying to hurt me, I have a right not to be hurt, I will decide my own ability, you will not decide my ability.

Ae-ra leaves and Hye-ran walks out with her. They confront each other in the hallway.

Hye-ran – Do you really think you will make it?
Ae-ra – Yes, when I see you I do.
Hye-ran – I’m your role model?
Ae-ra – I thought being #1 was only for special people, but you are not special.
Hye-ran – You can say that to me again after you get picked.
Ae-ra – Shut up, you won’t smile in front of me anymore, soon.

Ae-ra took her ID off and left. She crumpled it up and threw it in the trashcan. Appa sent her money and Ae-ra is annoyed. She is calling someone and said she is going to Daechon now. Hye-ran heard her and is all like huh, Daechon?

——————–
37:00
——————–

Dong-man is talking to Ae-ra and she is saying that she is not going home tonight, she is going to Daechon. The song is “I am not going home tonight” Dong-man coughs and is sort of choking on his food. Coach yells at him for spitting his food at him.

JOO-MAN AND SUL-HEE’S WORKPLACE
Sul-hee is in trouble but Joo-man is helping her and saying that everyone is buying everything because she ate the food so well. But Sul-hee is still in trouble. Some important person just came in. The kimchi company president and Sul-hee’s Mom came in. She is important, the president is her sister and that is why they picked Joo-man to head this new food venture! The Mom and Aunt are talking to Joo-man and finding out what is going on. It looks like they really like him. All the company people are thinking something is wrong like they are figuring out that Joo-man and Sul-hee might be dating? Sul-hee said she is engaged to be married, she is married!!!! But she was dreaming, she didn’t really say that. They think she is strange. Joo-man said she is my girlfriend!! This is not BS, I am dating her for 6 years, I like her a lot. So, Boss, don’t call her Sun-hee and Intern, we should draw a line. Wow! Sul-hee is super moved!!

BEACH – AERA & DONG-MAN
Dong-man is doing a taekwondo performance at the beach in Daechon. Ae-ra walks up on them but perhaps she didn’t know Dong-man would be there? Or maybe she knew? (Oh yes she knew!) They are doing a lot of taekwondo moves and kicking all the wood and it is going all over the place. The woman that should say something is nervous and stuttering and is not talking well. She is scared or something. Coach is yelling at the owner that they messed up so his team has to do a lot more, but they are not just performers, they are martial artists.

Ae-ra – What are they doing?
Dong-man – Wait, wait, wait, I know who can do it — (Ae-ra)

Ae-ra is clearing up what is going on. They have a lot of high officials coming to the performance and Ae-ra is trying to fix the scene. She will take care of everything when she is on the stage. She said she will do whatever she likes, so don’t stop her!

Ae-ra is talking to the mayor and fixing his hair. She fixed his hair to look good in front of the pictures. She is removing all the lines and telling everyone to come closer. She got the mic and is telling everyone what to do. She is talking on the mic now and introducing everyone to the festival. This area is known for it’s famous cooking and everyone is applauding the mayor. He took a bow. It looks like they like their mayor a lot. They are wondering where the singer is. Ae-ra is telling them that the singer is on TV all the time but Ae-ra will never be on TV, so it is their last time seeing her. Dong-man is super happy to see her. Ae-ra is OWNING IT. Ae-ra is starting to sing and is telling everyone to clap. She starts singing and everyone is happy and enjoying their time. It is a Kim Won-sun song.

—————
48:20
—————
People keep showing up, it is going late into the night. It is starting to get crowded and people are starting to have a really good time. The taekwondo people are performing on the sidelines. The producer of the show wants to know if Ae-ra has an agent. The Coach aks the producer, if he brings Ae-ra with them everywhere, will they make a lot of money?

Ae-ra is talking to her Appa and Appa wants to come see her. Ae-ra is telling Appa that she will pay all Appa’s bills and everything and take care of him and everything. Appa is really touched. He hangs up and Appa starts to talk to his friends about how great his daughter is. He is telling them her birth dream (but it looks like he has told this story a million times). A dragon went into the sky when Ae-ra was born! She is the greatest! The friends are all like, huh, this again? But they are happy because they get free drinks

AT THE BEACH AT NIGHT
Dong-man and Ae-ra and everyone are eating. They are happy. Ae-ra is looking at all the photos on SNS and is talking to Dong-man about it. Dong-man says she is addicted to SNS and Ae-ra said people are putting up photos and she wants to put up photos too. She feels really good. Everyone is saying their MC was really great and she is really happy now. Ae-ra is saying, Okay, let’s drink! Drink! Drink! Drinking wave! Ae-ra is saying that the guy on the end didn’t do the wave and starts to do her Aegyo to him. The young fighter said he is 3 years younger than her, not an oppa. The coach starts drinking straight from the bottle. Everyone thinks Ae-ra is crazy, but Dong-man says she looks cute. Coach said to take Ae-ra away because she is acting crazy, but Ae-ra wants to drink more.

AERA AND DONGMAN
He took her away and they are walking. Dong-man want to know how Ae-ra learned all her Aegyo and how she learned the one-shot song and how is she so cute, huh, what did I say? Ae-ra – you said I am cute.

They are going to a motel together!!!! They think perhaps there is only one room left? They look sooooo awkward. The ajumma opens the window and says they have a lot of rooms, she was just thinking about what floor they should have. She gave them two rooms.

Dong-man – Aren’t you scared?
Ae-ra – Why, should we sleep together?
Dong-man – You are sooo ~
Ae-ra – Just sleep sleep, dirty old man…devil man.

They go into their separate rooms. Ae-ra took a shower and came out with her towel around her and her hair is wet. She is thinking about something. She feels like someone is looking at her. Is there a camera around? She is looking for a camera. She sees a cockroach and starts screaming and cursing. She is trying to kill it. Die Die Die Die! It is still alive. She covers it and it is wondering what she should do. Dong-man came and Ae-ra thinks she will be rescued but he just hides under the bed and yells Cockroach! Cockroach! Cockroach! Cockroach! She says there is another one next to him and he starts screaming some more.

It cuts to Dong-man’s sunbae from school. It looks like the sunbae is looking at photos of Ae-ra and wants to see her.

Back to Aera and Dong-man. Ae-ra and Dong-man are all better and Dong-man is on the bed. They are talking about Dong-man sleeping on the floor or next to her. They said they shared their bed before. It is the same as always. Dong-man says, now? She says yeah, it is the same. They are both on the bed and Ae-ra wants to watch TV. Dong-man says don’t turn on the TV, it will make it weird. Dong-man flips toward her and is looking on his phone. She said to turn around. He said his ear hurts so he has to face that way. She is concerned and is touching it. Dong-man looks like he is getting turned on and is telling her to stop touching his ears. 

Ae-ra – They are super-hot, is it inflamed? (still touching them)
Dong-man – It isn’t hot because it is hurting, but because….(he looks at her)
Dong-man – did you recently do something? You look different. Did you put filler in, botox?
Ae-ra – I don’t have money to even pay the rent!
Dong-man – I’m not going to my room, I don’t like cockroaches
Ae-ra – Want to drink some more?
Dong-man – Maybe they have delivery…
Ae-ra – You know this well, have you been to motels a lot?
Dong-man – This is the first time…(but it seems like it isn’t since he knows about the TV and roaches and take-out)

NAMIL APARTMENTS
Hye-ran is knocking and ringing Ae-ra and Dong-man’s door. They are both gone. The ajumma comes up the stairs right at that moment and is angry that they are sleeping outside the apartment somewhere together.
The Ajumma is in her car and driving like a mad woman. It looks like the Owner Ajumma has Ae-ra’s younger photo! She is driving to the beach! Ae-ra’s phone is going off. Ae-ra is asleep and woke up. Dong-man is sleeping next to her. MAYBE THEY ARE BOTH NAKED???? He wakes up and she hits him over the head!!! On the hotel, it says “We had an accident.”

EPILOGUE
They are sleeping and cuddling together and looking amazingly comfortable to be sleeping together.

PREVIEW
No preview.

COMMENTS
We had some internet outages so we may have missed some parts. Sorry about the long delay at the end, it was so good so we had to keep typing! There weren’t any breaks to update!

Here are the links to the song that started playing when Ae-ra told Dong-man she wasn't going home tonight and also to one of the songs she sang when she was MC'ing

Thanks so much for sharing those songs.  The first is so spot on, I love this PD and Writer!!!

2 minutes ago, atikworld said:

Kekekkkkkhh... But at the same time lucky for DM coz get cheek popo before showing his facB)e.. Kekekkkkkhh.. 

I love your new avatar :wub:

3 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Thanks so much for sharing those songs.  The first is so spot on, I love this PD and Writer!!!

I love your new avatar :wub:

Tank'U.. :heart: 

HehheheHehh... Shame on me.. I think i'm totally obsessed for them two.. Kekekkkkkhh... :lol:

17 minutes ago, atikworld said:

Tank'U.. :heart: 

HehheheHehh... Shame on me.. I think i'm totally obsessed for them two.. Kekekkkkkhh... :lol:

@aunniek and @atikworldLaughing so hard at y'alls conversation. I want to update my avatar too!!!!! I am going to go hunting for one now! (well, after work)

Hi y'all, I don't think they slept together. I think they just passed out. They mentioned a "near miss bed scene" in the character descriptions from a while back.

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-my-way-main-character-breakdown/

Here is the part that talked about the near miss bed scene:

때론 폭풍질투, 때론 일촉즉발 베, 베…드씬?!
간당간당 썸과 쌈을 넘나들던 이 스릴 넘치는 남녀!
둘 다 속으로 내심 깨달아가는 흠칫할 진실은…
“남녀 사이에 친구는 개뿔…?” 

Sometimes they are jealous; other times, a near miss bed, bed…scene?!
This thrilling man and woman relationship is between “some” and “fight” (A play on words with the title Ssam My Way)
The startling truth that they are both slowly realizing……

So perhaps they just got really drunk and passed out. She already was only wearing a towel, so it might have just come off while she was sleeping. He might have taken his shirt off, but perhaps he still has his pants on?

Archived