[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Just now, V said:

I think so too! I am a little hesitant if they will be together starting the next episode or not though, but I think it might happen! I feel like they might still be pretty awkward with each other. Like they might be a little standoffish in the locker room after the fight and might go to sleep separately, but stay awake all night wondering if they should go to each others place. Something like that. I feel like the writer still has to string it out a little bit longer so maybe she will focus more on Joo-man and Sul-hee on Monday? But what do I know right, this writer has shocked me so many times I have lost count at this point. I am at her/his mercy!!!!!!

Yes, their "idea" of being together.  I'm sure they will keep it (or try to keep it) from everyone for at least a couple of episodes. Like you said, I think the JM and SH will face some serious issues, so they won't "notice" for a while.  I think the first to notice will be Coach-nim and the Landlady :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, aunniek said:

I still think when they show DM's feet changing direction it means a significant turning point for him.  The first time was when he decided to do MMA.  The next was when he went back to AR's room.

I totally agree with this! It definitely seems like when they show his feet changing direction it marks kind of a "new path" for him - I'm so hoping we get one of those shots of his feet at some moment when he decides to turn and go to her apartment...or back to kiss her...or something like that! Although I apologize ahead of time because if that happens you're going to hear me squealing across the universe, LOL!! :tongue: 

11 minutes ago, V said:

I think so too! I am a little hesitant if they will be together starting the next episode or not though, but I think it might happen! I feel like they might still be pretty awkward with each other. Like they might be a little standoffish in the locker room after the fight and might go to sleep separately, but stay awake all night wondering if they should go to each others place. Something like that. I feel like the writer still has to string it out a little bit longer so maybe she will focus more on Joo-man and Sul-hee on Monday? But what do I know right, this writer has shocked me so many times I have lost count at this point. I am at her/his mercy!!!!!!

Isn't it fun watching a drama that's written so well we can't predict exactly what's going to happen??? I really liked that when AeRa confessed to having her heart flutter it made them awkward but it didn't destroy their friendship - I wonder if what we'll get now is them trying to figure out how to be a couple and struggling with that redefinition of their relationship. Their dynamic has always been so combative that I'm super curious to see how they adjust to this new phase - but hey, the more awkward they are the more fun it will be for us!! :D

I so so love the chemistry between the leads. And how the storyline goes. Super love this drama. A refreshing drama. Love their conversation, how they protect one another, how they bullied one another, so sweet and so adorable. Like you love someone but dont want to admit and yet cant help drawn to the person so much... gosh!!! I am going goo goo gaa gaa over this movie. PSJ is yummylicious :tongue: 

When do y'all think Dong-man's sister will make an appearance? I feel like she should show up at some point, right? Maybe that will lead to a bit of turmoil in Dong-man's life because it seems like she was true to her word and never spoke to him again. Maybe she'll start talking to him again?

3 hours ago, V said:

When do y'all think Dong-man's sister will make an appearance? I feel like she should show up at some point, right? Maybe that will lead to a bit of turmoil in Dong-man's life because it seems like she was true to her word and never spoke to him again. Maybe she'll start talking to him again?

Somehow, I think she is dead.  

21 hours ago, aunniek said:

I love your analysis of MB, I think you are spot on!!  In episode 6, while her and MB are having dinner he asks her is she is like her mom.  Her inner monologue was that no, she wasn't and didn't want to be because she wanted to live a long life.  So, I got the impression that at the extreme she committed suicide or at least died at an early age.  Or, it could be that she left dad and AR when she too young to have any real memories of her and her dad just told AR that her mom was dead.  Just some suppositions.....................

I really liked that they included a character like him, because they are so many people like that nowadays. And also because it makes AR and DM so much more interesting - they have nothing but they are happy too. Money does not bring happiness, right?

I had totally forgotten that AR did mention her mother and that she had died young. So, perhaps yes, her father told her that she had died when she had left? To protect her maybe? I guess he deared she would feel unloved to know that her mother had abandoned her...

@V Yes, I also want to see DM's sister! Also, from what I gathered, her operation might not have suceeded, no?

@s00ki Really? I don't think she is. When DM went to see his parents and argued with his father, the mother said to be quiet because they were going to wake her up. I do think that the operation might not have worked as planned.

On June 12, 2017 at 10:04 PM, annie1234 said:

OMG I just watched some of instagram videos of KJW after the press conference. She left the building to her van. She walked towards a black van and opened its door before her manager or her team ( I guess ) told her that it wasn't hers. She closed the door and walked to her van embarrased. The black van was PSJ's. :D:D 

Can my shipper heart being delusional for awhile? :wub:

i found it. these two seems suspicious :wink:.

cr: July Le 

i have the feeling that the next episodes are gonna be even better.i see the photos that people post on instagram and i love the locations.i guess it must be for next close episodes and we have still a lot to come.i see beach...maybe a romantic trip to come?:heart:

1 hour ago, s00ki said:

Somehow, I think she is dead.  

I think she is still alive because they said she was sleeping when Dong-man went home for his mom's 60th birthday. It seems like she just doesn't want to talk to Dong-man when he comes to the house?

1 hour ago, LadyIgraine said:

i found it. these two seems suspicious :wink:.

:heart: :heart: :heart: Just date irl, please!!! :tongue:

By the way, I was browsing through my old kdrama songs, and I found this song by Kyuhyun for The Time We Are Not in Love OST. As I listen to it and read the lyrics translation, I can't help but thinking that this song is so Dong Man and Ae Ra :wub: Two best friends who didn't realize that they fell for each other.

There’s no way I love you
No, I just didn’t know

A dazzling person like you
You were always by my side

It was always warm
With just you alone

I was able to laugh
Even on hard days
Because you were always there

Not even my own heart knows my heart
Because you were always by my side
I don’t know since when, I don’t know how we started
You and I, without anyone knowing

I always denied it
My foolish heart

To the point where I didn’t even know
That my heart was pounding
We were so comfortable

Now I finally see you
Sorry for making you wait so long
The endless days we were together
The memories that are built up
It is love
I realized that it is love

I’m trying to stand in front of you
We’re different from yesterday
It’s awkward but will you hold my hand?

I always loved you
All the times that passed
Whenever I look back
You followed me
It was the time we were in love

Rom: iLyricsBuzz
Hangul: music daum
English: popgasa

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

I really liked that they included a character like him, because they are so many people like that nowadays. And also because it makes AR and DM so much more interesting - they have nothing but they are happy too. Money does not bring happiness, right?

I had totally forgotten that AR did mention her mother and that she had died young. So, perhaps yes, her father told her that she had died when she had left? To protect her maybe? I guess he deared she would feel unloved to know that her mother had abandoned her...

@V Yes, I also want to see DM's sister! Also, from what I gathered, her operation might not have suceeded, no?

@s00ki Really? I don't think she is. When DM went to see his parents and argued with his father, the mother said to be quiet because they were going to wake her up. I do think that the operation might not have worked as planned.

Right, it seems like the operation might not have gone well. I wonder where the writer is going with this? Like if they will have another chance for another operation (in America or something) or if they will go a completely different route (like we never see her at all, but I hope that doesn't happen).

1 hour ago, V said:

Right, it seems like the operation might not have gone well. I wonder where the writer is going with this? Like if they will have another chance for another operation (in America or something) or if they will go a completely different route (like we never see her at all, but I hope that doesn't happen).

She's been cast according to the show's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_For_My_Way, so I think we'll see her.  I think it will be after she learns that Dong Man is again doing what he loves.  

Another tidbit: when they were shopping, Twice's signal song was playing.  Here's a video with an English translation, this writer is so good with details!!

3 minutes ago, V said:

Thank you for the link @aunniek. So, she should be coming up at some point. It looks like they cast an unknown as well.

I actually watched her in a web series called What on Earth is Going On.  It was cute.....................

Archived