[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, aunniek said:

It looks like there were some awesome conversations in this episode, I can't for the subs!!!:blush:

Agree to that!  It is a tug-of-war between them.  Someone or something will be their wake-up call to take the right action.

Ex-girlfriend's story:

https://youtu.be/8Qo9XKzGJ1w

https://youtu.be/KGsvKUywNeM

I saw this YT clip first...

https://youtu.be/1sowwCpizJ0

from my little understanding of Korean, I understood that DM didn't like AR meeting MB. Then AR asked "since when did you have anything to do with my relationships?" DM say that he donno, he just don't like it now...! 

He looks so hurt when AR says that they are like sibling. But I'm glad that he spoke his mind saying that they are not! 

This means that DM is v much aware of AR that he dislike her meeting other man!!! Gosh that's like a confession to me OMG

haha and he got jealous when MB wants to take AR out for ramyun lol! 

OMG:angry:

i hate the ex-gf alrdy... seems like she's a player that toys with DM feelings... arghhhh she always come running to DM when she breaks up with another guys... "oppa.." arghh i wanna slap her so badly!!! 

arghhh and she still kisses DM... 

the show better give me a better, hotter, more passionate and longer kiss btw DM and AR! 

5 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

OMG:angry:

i hate the ex-gf alrdy... seems like she's a player that toys with DM feelings... arghhhh she always come running to DM when she breaks up with another guys... "oppa.." arghh i wanna slap her so badly!!! 

arghhh and she still kisses DM... 

the show better give me a better, hotter, more passionate and longer kiss btw DM and AR! 

Yes, Dong-man seems to be her fallback guy.  I'm praying so hard that he doesn't let her in again!!!

LoL @ the 2 bus passengers seated behind Dongman when Aera tried to choke him into givin' up his seat!:o:lol:

I loved the tender moment when Dongman offered his back so that Aera could cry out loud comfortably~ it was just so sweet, Aera-ah your White Knight is right in front of you! I really felt it when both Dongman & Aera were dealt with a hard blow to their goals in ep. 03...:( what Dongman said 'bout Money bein' important & how he wanted to buy his Dad a car, his Mom a home.... *sigh* it just really showed his frustration. While Money may not be everything but he was right he does need it (money) to achieve his goal...

Also in Aera's case, that no matter how hard she tries nothin' seem to work out the way she wants~ I totally relate to her. Some people get a free pass in life by doin' nothin', her comment 'bout age, havin' connections, educational background were very true and....real.  

53 minutes ago, foxvanilla said:

so we have to wait another freakin weeeeeek...... sob sob sob 

is it true that a guy and a gal can't be best friends ? 

I don't think it is true, but you fall in love with whoever your around so maybe it is easier to fall in love with a close friend.

I have a bunch of childhood guy friends who are only friends. We've know each other since we were toddlers. It would gross me out if I kissed them, yuck.

now I understand the teaser, why DM was so angry when he watch the MMA match. at first, I thought it's because his trademark kick was got stolen/copied. Not only that, the one who stole it was the one who made him had to stay away from taekwondo. Watching him crying like that, it's so sad.

(translations not 100% accurate)

The reason why DM quit playing Taekwondo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLwLgx3xZeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoo_-kgCgzc

Spoiler

Summary:

On the day of the match, inside the waiting room, DM was talking with DM’s opponent’s coach. The man asked him to yield so that DM’s family can be happy. DM refused to do it. He said, “No one will be happy. My family didn’t wish me to lose. I will win the gold medal, pay back my father’s debt, make my mother happy and take care of my sister, Dong Hee. So I will never lose.” Before he entered the arena, DM’s father told him to win the match and never lose. DM assured his father that he will win it.

The match started. DM was winning against TS. In the middle of the match, DH cheer for him and that made him lost his concentration. He remembered his sister condition. After that, he lost his will to win. He remembered that the day before the match, TS coach came into his house and talked with DM’s parent. He said that if DM loses from TS then TS’ father will help them to pay back the debt and will give some money for DH’s surgery too. DM’s parent refused and asked for more time. DM heard their conversation from inside his room. Because of that, DM chose to save his sister and his family. TS hit DM and DM didn’t even stand up. When the match is over, DM cried his heart out. The referees knew that DM wasn’t injured critically because of the last hit, they suspected that there were some strange happen and in the end, both TS and DM didn’t qualify to represent for national team.

DM is jealous with AR and MB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sowwCpizJ0

Spoiler

DM: Ae Ra!!
AR: He startled me. Why should he come at this time… (DM hugged her and twirl her around happily) (to DM) Hey you crazy man, I have told you for not doing this, right?
DM: I have left my old job. I will now start as an MMA fighter
AR: Really?
DM: By doing MMA, I will make my parents, sister, coach and even you live in luxury. Our live will change from now on
MB: What is this?
AR: No. He is my friend
DM: Hey Moo Bin, what are you doing in front of our house?
MB: Our house?
AR: No, he lives in front of me. We don’t live together in one house, but he lives across me. By the way, do both of you know each other?
MB/DM: We were classmates in high school
DM: But why are you here?
MB: I drive her home. I am meeting her formally (date)
AR: I don’t think so
MB: So I want you to act friendly and close with her
AR: Moo Bin, I think you misunderstand. Dong Man and I just… We are just childhood friends
MB: Ae Ra, is it possible that man and woman are just friends? It’s just an excuse. I don’t like it that you are friend with him
AR: Rather than just friends, we are just like siblings
DM: But we aren’t
AR: What?
DM: We aren’t siblings. I don’t like it too. Whether it’s formal or not, I don’t like seeing you meet with him
AR: But why do you give your opinion whether you like or not about my dating life?
DM: I don’t know. I just don’t like it
*MB superior are calling*
AR: Don’t you need to go?
MB: Uh, well
DM: Just go
MB: I will go after eat ramen
DM: What did you say?
MB: You said earlier that I can eat ramen before I go
DM: Have you lost your mind?
AR: Uh well I was joking with him
MB: When I go back to the emergency room, I won’t be able to eat anything. Then I will be sick. We can eat ramen together. Let’s go to your house and I will cook some ramen. I can cook it very well
DM: I can’t stay put anymore. I will tell your father
AR: What?!
DM: His grown up daughter is considering letting a man enter her house to cook some ramen in the middle of night. I will tell him all of it. Where is his contact
AR: What’s wrong with you? Did you eat something strange?
DM: He said that he wanted to cook ramen for you?
AR: Whether I accept his offer or not why it bothers you?
MB: I understand. It’s not polite for me to do it inside your house
DM: That’s right. It’s not polite, is it? I thought you have lost your mind
MB: I will visit your house after you invite me formally so how about we eat ramen outside? I will pay for it (MB grabbed AR’s hand and tried to take her away but DM grabbed AR’s other hand and stop him)
AR: What’s wrong with both of you?
DM: I want to eat ramen too. I want it too!

After MB left, they talked at the rooftop

Spoiler

DM: Tell me, since when do you get close with him?
AR: Stop it. Now tell me what do you mean that you have left your job? You want to be a MMA fighter?
DM: Yeah. At first I was so happy but because of you I’m not anymore
AR: So you mean you are going to left the job which pay you monthly in time and choose that reckless job?
DM: It’s not reckless job but it is martial arts
AR: You can’t do it. I prohibit you to do that. Don’t dare you do it
DM: But why do I have to do as what you say?
AR: It has been 10 years since you quit being an athlete. You will just get hit and bruise
DM: Wait. You do realize that your talk now is a little bit strange, right? It’s been a while since you grab a mic but you can do the broadcast at the mall. But I can’t even try?
AR: Ever since you are a little, I always find you got beaten up
DM: Why do you always think me as weak man? I can just win it
AR: Even though you win, you will get hit!
DM: Huh?
AR: I have looked up for it. Either you win or not, you will get hit. I can’t see you get hurt
DM: Ah, so do you mean that because you are worried, you don’t want me to do it?
AR: Who says that I’m worried about you? I don’t want you to get hit. Do you like seeing Baek hee (a dog? Pet?)
DM: What?! Baek Hee? Do you think I am a puppy?
AR: I don’t want other people to hit the dog that I raised. It’s better if I am the one who hit if it wrong
DM: Whoa, you aren’t born as a woman. If you were a man you will be a dead meat. Geez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNrV9FbRPxw

Spoiler

AR: You have to get ready to look for another job or you will be a dead meat
(DM grab and pull AR towards him which end up making them hug each other)
DM: Where are you going? We haven’t finished talking
AR: (push DM away) You keep doing this (touching, hugging her) With you doing like this won’t make you as a man but a strange one. What’s wrong with you? I told you to not touch me, right? Don’t touch
DM: Whatever, I will do as I want. Just hang out with me. Don’t stay around with that jerk
AR: Jerk? Why did you call him like that?
DM: What should I call him then?
AR: Why did you follow us to the ramen shop?
DM: Because I was hungry
AR: Why are you over-reacting? Why are you being childish? Why it bothers you if I meet with some men?
DM: Then should I just ignore it? Are we strangers?
AR: Of course we are strangers
DM: You are upsetting me
AR: Hey (grab his mouth) Look at me
DM: Let go hit her hand away but AR grabbed his head instead and make his lips pout)
AR: Listen to me carefully. I understand that you might not understand whatever I will say, but your action isn’t fit with adult life. Pay attention. Don’t have a strange thought or you will die (left him alone)
DM: Geez (touching his cheek)
AR: (on the way down) Geez, what’s wrong with him

That night, they couldn’t sleep.

DM: What kind of woman is she
AR: Is he getting through puberty?
DM: Why is she getting pretty?
AR: Why do his hands get that big?

Although, DM does not like AR to let other man enter her house before, he has the advantage now. Both of them are so easy going with each other that  it is difficult for them to identify that they are more than just good friends. They need other people's  eyes to tell them...i.e us the viewers. :D

Archived