[drama 2006] Singles' Life 독신천하

ay_link

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest renni72

Sigh, just finished the drama..what kinda of ending was that?? Everyone sort of ended ok except for the gym owner and the writer....why did they end up like that? I thought all was going well with both of them....after all, the writer and the doctor finally said a proper and touching farewell message to each other and they had their last hug ... the doctor was going to re-start his romance with the cook .... and i thought that would make it clear for the gym owner and the writer to develop theirs....but ... but... I still can't get the ending...:( :(

I love the OST....such nice songs....a real pity the drama did not pick up midway through!

• 2 months later...
Guest ^^AnNe^^

any english sub-title for this series? I'm really interested but I don't know korean. If any, pls tell me about it. Thank u so much in advance!!

• 5 months later...
Guest minshoo

i just came across 'Little Women' and Yoo Sun was so good in it, and found out that shes in here also. but cant seem to find anywhere that i can download for this drama :(

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Chrono_Yu

This drama looks really interesting, and they have the episodes on aja-aja.com, but no english subtitles!

Please, does anyone know where we can get the english subtitles for this kdrama? Help! We would all really appreciate it very much!!!

• 2 years later...
Guest Lady Salieri

This drama looks really interesting, and they have the episodes on aja-aja.com, but no english subtitles!

Please, does anyone know where we can get the english subtitles for this kdrama? Help! We would all really appreciate it very much!!!

Archived