[drama 2006] Singles' Life 독신천하

ay_link

rainy!!! i just found out too that they have subs released for this. hehe ... can't wait to check this out. i actually had first two episodes unsubbed downloaded but didn't get around to watching yet. sounds like an interesting drama ... and jahye is watching this so it must be good. :rolleyes:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChakHanSarah

I am liking this drama....I just finished watching episode 5...I am hooked...I wonder when episode 6 comes out...or is it alrady out?!?!?!...

i dl-ed the first epi by mistake thinking it was something else. anyway i gave it a try n surprisingly it appeals to me. i'm glad for my mix-up.

it's fun watching the girls. when the scriptwriter was dancing away, it does reminds me of samsoon dancing as someone has mentioned earlier. one of the funniest parts for me is when the 3 girls fled the restaurant after attacking the two men.

since i'm just done with the 1st epi, i can't tell how it's going to develop yet and that's the interesting part. it keeps me guessing and that means i'll keep watching. :D

i saw up to two episodes & i must say i'm intrigued how things will play out. i know the writer's mom called the surgeon son-in-law & all that but it seems like the relationship is one-sided? i don't think they are actually dating are they? :unsure: hmmn... but the writer did say she there's a bf but the way she called him senior & act around him ... maybe i'm not feeling the chemistry between them. and it would seem that the writer's family is rich? i'm wondering why she's not getting money from her mom instead of asking the surgeon for loan to pay her rent.

i like the couple manager the least of the 3 girls ... but that's to be expected as her character is quite scheming. lol ... dunno what to think about the playboy but his game with the couple manager is intriguing. haha ... i wonder if his interest will wane once the writer falls for him since it's her not being entranced with him that's making her all the more interesting to him.

Guest limroom9

the writer's mom is rich and she always wants to help her out, but she wants to be more independent of her mom, and that's why she refuses to get help. i don't like moon jung hee's character either. she might be the most elegant out of the 3 girls, but she's too crafty and calculating.

I've just started this (to ep3) & liking it so far^^;;;

hope this drama continues this wonderful good start coz the recent K-dramas bores me so much.....

I'm liking the doctor with the cook pairing but it seems the doc has a gf in here. She's the writer but she still calls him sunbae. I thought the rich owner & the writer make an awfully cute couple^^

forget to add: The lil sweetie pie from Fashion 70's is in here too! nice to see her again....

Guest sungaaah

i juss started watching this last week and i finished epi 6 last night

i love this show ! so funny and im so glad to see that i can dl it

now and watch the show as it progresses intead of waiting

like 2 weeks to watch it on video ^^

Guest ChakHanSarah

This drama is suprising me by every episode....it is soo good....and funny...

that gurl..the write reminds me of Kim Sam Soon...lol...

Guest cynthia_ngoc

the way the drama progresses & the way the pics for the characters are posted seem paradoxical to each other. I don't know who will end up with whom but I do hope the writer/doctor couple will be together. both the player & the dating service girl deserve each other. They're really funny to watch...see who wins which rounds. The cook/gym couple looks cute but the guy looks a little too young for her.

A rather sad news...

SBS <독신천하> , 또 조기종영

시청률 부진을 겪어온 SBS TV 월화극 <독신천하>(극본 염일호·이해정, 연출 김진근)가 14부를 끝으로 조기 종영된다.

SBS 측은 23일 오전 <독신 천하>의 조기 종영을 결정하고 제작진와 함께 16부에서 2회 줄어든 14회로 드라마를 마치기로 협의했다. 특히 SBS는 올해 만 벌써 두번째 조기 종영을 결정한 것이어서 시청자들의 적지않은 반발이 예상된다.

지난 7월 25일 종영된 이문식·박선영 주연의 드라마 <101번째 프러포즈>는 월드컵 기간 방영 회수 조정을 이유로 16부에서 1회 줄어든 15부로 종영됐다. 당시 표면상 이유는 월드컵 기간동안 방송 회수를 맞춰야 한다는 것이었지만 마니아층 시청자들로부터 반발을 사며 인터넷을 통해 조기종영 반대 서명 운동까지 이어지는 등 큰 항의를 받았다.

<독신천하>에 출연 중인 한 연기자의 매니저는 "벌써 12부까지 대본이 나온 상황에서 급작스럽게 조기종영이 결정돼 내용 변경이 불가피하다. 애정을 가지고 작품 속 연기에 임했던 배우들과 외주 제작사에 일말의 협의없이 일방적으로 통보해 정말 당황스럽다"고 밝혔다. <독신천하>의 한 제작 관계자는 "SBS 고위 관계자가 23일 오전 회의를 통해 시청률 부진과 프로그램의 미흡을 이유로 들어 <조기종영>을 결정했다"고 또 다른 이유를 제시했다.

<독신천하> 책임 프로듀서인 고흥식 SBS 드라마국 제 2CP는 "'조기종영'이라는 말로 알려진 것은 사실과 다르다"며 "11월 14일이 SBS 창립기념일인데 창사 주간에는 특집 형식으로 영화나 특집물이 드라마 시간에 방영된다. <독신천하>의 시놉 내용에 지장이 가지않는 방향에서 2회 분을 줄이고 창사 특집물로 대체하는 것"이라고 말했다. 오는 11월 13일과 14일에는 이틀간 창사 영화특집이 대체 방영될 예정이며 후속작인 <눈꽃>은 예정대로 11월 20일 첫방송된다.

김성의 기자 [zzam@jesnews.co.kr]

FROM http://isplus.joins.com/enter/tv/200610/23...0002030101.html

becoz of its low ratings, Singles Life has cut 2 episodes off....

Meaning this drama will be ending at ep 14 instead of 16... ( :angry: why is happening when I'm enjoying this? *mad mad*)

10_2.jpg

Guest limroom9

omg 101st proposal missed a lot of coverage on good stuff cuz they ended at 15th ep instead of 16th :( hope we don't miss like everything as we did on 101st proposal. this drama's on the same time as jumong right (trying to explain low ratings)?

yeh.. me 2! disappointed that they are cutting it down by 2 episodes.

:(

i also wish the writer and the doctor to be together..

after watching for 8 episodes, I do want the doc with the writer too but I thought the cook with the gym guy make an awfully cute couple oso :blush:

another thing, the doc frd oso another doc (with lion hairstyle) is oso funni... he likes the boss of the coupling agency & they always pick on each other. *fun couple too* :lol:

omg 101st proposal missed a lot of coverage on good stuff cuz they ended at 15th ep instead of 16th :( hope we don't miss like everything as we did on 101st proposal. this drama's on the same time as jumong right (trying to explain low ratings)?

yup, Jumong is with the same timing as Singles..... <_<

Guest limroom9

i don't get why SBS is cutting the drama down "because of audience ratings." chances are that anything broadcasted on same time with jumong is going to have low ratings :fury:

How does the writer really feels about the doctor? Didnt he propose to her and she turned him down? Also, are they currently bf and gf, if doesnt that mean the long friend(the cook) is trying to steal her friends bf? One last thing, is the writer attracted to the gym owner? It looks like he like her but I am not sure how she feels about him. I think the writer and gym owner makes a better couple.

Guest limroom9

at the end of ep 8 the doctor asks the writer to break up with him since she doesn't want to marry. the writer likes him, but doesn't like the idea of marriage. it's unclear if the writer is attracted to the sports center owner, but i'd say she's at least interested in him.

at the end of ep 8 the doctor asks the writer to break up with him since she doesn't want to marry. the writer likes him, but doesn't like the idea of marriage. it's unclear if the writer is attracted to the sports center owner, but i'd say she's at least interested in him.

Thank you limroom9.

Archived