[drama 2006] Singles' Life 독신천하

ay_link

i agree ... the writer & the playboy are both so annoying. <_<

i just finished watching 10 ... i wonder why the doctor would just grab a girl on her marriage meet & run away with her unless he seriously wants to be responsible for her. *sigh* ... what does he mean when he ask the cook wannabe to pass all those time he has on his hands (now that he's no longer running around doing things for the writer) with him? whatever it is ... i hope his resolution on breaking up with the writer better not start to waver. :ph34r: although i get major impatience with the cook at times ... i still don't think it's fair to hurt her that way.

i agree with the person who said it seems more like the couple manager only think of the doctor as good marriage material but have no particular personal interest in him. thank goodness ... i don't think they have time to build up that storyline anyway. lol ... but i think the gym trainer is becoming rather too obsessive/possesive for me~ =/

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainy75

Tonite 2 episodes back to back~!

Just finished watching the last epi live ~~

spoilers for those who want to know~

No they didnt show anyone getting married..

YoungEun and HyunSoo became a couple

Team Leader and JiSangRul (Hyun Soo friend) become a couple

The rest are still single..

the playboy left the country..

the 3 gals are still good frens

end of the drama .. :blink:

Guest senalee

huh?? what it already ended??

does anyone have the download to the last episode.

wow and thanks for the spoiler..

hehehe i'm happy hehehe

Guest rainy75

I'm watching this live too....

I was pretty confused with the gym owner on his leaving....

thanks for the clarifying rainy*^^*

i didnt understand why

he had to leave.. i thought it was the trainer that was suppose or all along preparing to leave the country since he was doing his english TOFEL .. :P

but i am pretty happy with the

paired up couple..

they deserve it cuz they were the ones who wanted to get married or attached at least...

but abit disappointed they didnt show YoungEun and HyunSoo wedding since HyunSoo wanted to get married ...

maybe cuz of the cut in 2 episodes <_< ...

i didnt understand why

he had to leave.. i thought it was the trainer that was suppose or all along preparing to leave the country since he was doing his english TOFEL .. :P

but i am pretty happy with the

paired up couple..

they deserve it cuz they were the ones who wanted to get married or attached at least...

but abit disappointed they didnt show YoungEun and HyunSoo wedding since HyunSoo wanted to get married ...

maybe cuz of the cut in 2 episodes <_< ...

I'm atcually fine with the ending but can't help feeling pity for JungWan & the gym owner :sweatingbullets:

at least youngeun & hyunsoo get together & the boss of hyejin with hyunsoo's frd (tis couple is awfully funni :w00t: )....

now, gonna wait till for the chinese subs to be out........ if not no idea why the gym owner left :angry:

I'm atcually fine with the ending but can't help feeling pity for JungWan & the gym owner :sweatingbullets:

at least youngeun & hyunsoo get together & the boss of hyejin with hyunsoo's frd (tis couple is awfully funni :w00t: )....

now, gonna wait till for the chinese subs to be out........ if not no idea why the gym owner left :angry:

I only know these characters by their occupation so who is youngeun & hyunsoo? Are they the cook and the doctor? If so, I thinks its bad to be with your friends ex boyfriend of 7 years and worst to be with your ex-girlfriend best friend for over 20 years. Even worster still is the girls still friends! Women are just as territorial as men. So this is so unrealistic and distasteful to me.

I only know these characters by their occupation so who is youngeun & hyunsoo? Are they the cook and the doctor? If so, I thinks its bad to be with your friends ex boyfriend of 7 years and worst to be with your ex-girlfriend best friend for over 20 years. Even worster still is the girls still friends! Women are just as territorial as men. So this is so unrealistic and distasteful to me.

haha...

so I'm not the only one who has a hard time remembering their names.... coz only till the last epi then I can get the names of the 3 female lead but not the male lead....

the cook ends up with the doc...

the team leader of the mariage agency ends up with the weird hairstyle guy...

and as for the rest - they remain single......

the gym owner left for US or something like that... *must wait for the chinese subs for better understanding*

sorry to bother .. but i can't find the english subtitles, i also can't find the topic at d-addicts forum to get sub ! can u help me please ?!!!

haha...

so I'm not the only one who has a hard time remembering their names.... coz only till the last epi then I can get the names of the 3 female lead but not the male lead....

the cook ends up with the doc...

the team leader of the mariage agency ends up with the weird hairstyle guy...

and as for the rest - they remain single......

the gym owner left for US or something like that... *must wait for the chinese subs for better understanding*

Thanks queer!

Guest roxxiiees

viewership ratings are kinda cruel man...

i actually liked this show, but i'm skipping all the spoilers. gotta watch that ending myself.

haha

• 1 month later...
Guest kdramasrthebestest

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what happens at the end of this drama with Kim Yoo-mi from pearl necklace and Lee Hyun-woo from wedded bliss or attic cat.

So thanks again.

• 1 month later...
Guest tehliwah

No OST has been released for this drama...

but the kind ppl from koreanwind has post up the links for the 3 songs that have been appearing in this series...

I've winrar & uploaded, so just enjoy!^^

http://download.yousendit.com/E57AD0DA2D740E05

hi! errr i'm too late, just watching this drama and love the songs too. the link has expired. can anyone help? kamsahamnida :)

Guest Bootylicious92

i live in hawaii but da drama they showed was dat da cookin gurl, da one dat doesn't have a job....she ened up wit da doctor dude instead of da ruch guy dat owns da workout center...........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest renni72

I'm about to finish this drama. I was on the roll, watching and eagerly awaiting for the development of the relationship of the characters...I got kinda disappointed when the doctor chose to break up with the writer. The poor writer was heart broken and pining for him ... and he reacted by asking his ex-girlfriend's best friend to spend all his free time with thim...:(

I can't wait to see how the "date contract" between the writer and the gym owner will be....they did agree to see each other when they want to, have a meal together when they want to, and when she finishes her research on him, they can end the agreement. I wonder whether the gym owner will develop true feelings for her. After all, he seemed keen on her and she is different from all the other girls he usually hang out with.

It's a pity they cut the drama by 2 episodes....

Archived