[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

41 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i just arrived ...i had a very busy day...so sory i missed the start ...tvn is not working well today...

@andy78 it's okay....  @CatchMine_ID was the first person to arrive here he he :wink:  I was a half an hour late too....got to watch the earlier video clips

will be continued after watching the rest of it again with subbed.

p.s Is someone replaying the kissing scene again and again... :ph34r:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

so that was how their love story began.

She knew who he was finally....

Seo-yeon finally knew + she initiate to camouflage as couple. Then Hwi-young who get mesmerized etc etc faaar away before like 'oh well, go for it'. Hahahahaha curious now how RSY will react

@bebe1989 @supergal99 gyahahahahahah that pulling force

@evok I think the fallen watch scene happened before the RSY sing scene. And so its all right~

• Like 6

@supergal99 omg you already came out with the gif lol so fast *clap*

more Seo Hwi-young traits : great kisser. How could it beeeeee T_______T

@andy78 ahhhhhhhuuuuu bad buffer... Idk, I mentioned traitor because confused with the scene, that RSY before enter the meeting room (that YJO inside), she talked with a man but the man is gone._. Something like that. Idk hahaha here waiting the subbsssssss

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, andy78 said:

@CatchMine_ID @supergal99  and @Yongzura thanks so much!What a kiss!!!i can't wait for subtitles!

i wonder who was the traitor?their best friend that became ghost?

tvn did not worked for me today!buffering and stopping all the time!

I wish there was no traitor among them... maybe a misunderstanding somewhere..... 

need to watch some more episodes......

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Wow... this scene...soooo cool...haa

Happy waiting for the subs!:)

Yes, forgot to highlight about that scene.  The way he scanned HSJ with his hand, made a turn and "voila" , wore the same shirt like him.  :blush:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:blink:nooooooo... our cute ghost cant be the traitor.. noooooo

Ok  ok chill....

[gif]

Wow... this scene...soooo cool...haa

[gif]

Happy waiting for the subs!:)

neeeed more eps.

Hahahahaha yash that sceneeee! Daebak editing yo...

plot twist in kissing scene :

Spoiler

the kiss went so hot then RSY pull his hair and the wig fell out... SHY was bald from the start back then in '30s... Shook.

Peace.

• Like 4

Just watch but my heart already broken for my ghost from very beginning of ep both in present and past scenes sobs.. 

Aww he saw her transformed as girl first but still he one step late because she only care about her saviour from the past. 

I think his character already tragic enough as it is both future&present one-sided love life and being trap as ghost in typewriter for 80years if they end him as traitor that would be too cruel but at same time of course he get all best part except the girl lol

Probably there no traitor between all 3 of them but just big fat misunderstanding that they need to resolve after completing the book..it could create by other people that wanna ruin Carpe Diem or their underground secret association so what better to make the three important people go against each other to bring them down.. 

But well it could be HY because he seem too mister perfect for now like he can do anything being hero but did he don't hide anything dark.. I already expected HY to be real leader and he really is one lol... Im sure he still keeping more secret then what we given now

Is that lady on beginning that appear in past is same actress for the one as Seol mom in present? Oh seem she is so did the present her have memory of past life too? Is it destiny Seol reborn as her daughter since she took care of her in past or she also her real mother in past life bit just hiding that fact since they only mentioned her dad but never mother so the mother could be not living with them..

I don't think the mom scared of her or think Seol is crazy but there might be another reason she left her behind&don't want her to remember past life because sheherself know about the past? 

So another people from past reborn and related to them so there must be more and the real villain in past could still be Taemin as well who knows lol with the kind of job does by HY&SY they must have enemy everywhere 

I love all the awesome fanvid for this drama so much better than official trailer lol

I love the bromance so much too sigh the ending gonna be so sad if SY/YJO gonna leave them for real..

How sweet it is he prepare food for YJO to eat with him the ghost have starve for 80years sobs 

And that kiss wow congrats to their shippers lol no wonder she give him that loving face during singing 

the reason HY giving that guilty face when SY mention dating SH and he like sorry not sorry buddy I get her first so zero chance for you but I let you keep your hope for now..

I wish they or at least HY would be honest to SY instead he find out in other not so nice way so better to tell early.. Oh well there need for drama to crack their friendship

Seem Taemin the creep sneak into Seju house next week? Ugh I don't want him to know about the secret of the typewriter or ghost I hope YJO can spook him

Edited by salz
  • Like 7

Hi chingus!.....I just came home and wonder about the episode! :blink:...ıt looks like a good episode!..

after being late better to wait eng sub than I will join you guys later!..

see you later..:)

• Like 4

Can any angel make me a signature with the ot3 moment that don't break soompi rules pretty please? 

The trio dates scene giving me so much feel

Part sweet part bittersweet part sad part heartbroken for the ghost nonexistent in picture

But also hilarious when I feel like Seju dating two people at same time LMAO especially when he feeding YJO at same time laughing with Seol and then he leave Seol behind to find his missing ghost seriously can't be apart for 1 minute lol you should priorities the girl and that part he don't even take Seol picture in the bus poor girl need to compete with ghost

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, salz said:

Can any angel make me a signature with the ot3 moment that don't break soompi rules pretty please? 

If you have a gif already in mind, link me & I can try to optimize it for you ^_^ 

This #OT3 really is a precious one!! So excited to get even a sort-of trio date :wub:

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, SimbiAni said:

If you have a gif already in mind, link me & I can try to optimize it for you ^_^ 

This #OT3 really is a precious one!! So excited to get even a sort-of trio date :wub:

Sorry it hard to post picture so I just give link

It hard to choose so many good moments especially when ghost Yoo involve.. I kinda wanna use the picture taking moment but that just too sad I might crying myself to sleep so better choose happy moment lol

I love ot3 so much

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, salz said:

It hard to choose so many good moments especially when ghost Yoo involve.. I kinda wanna use the picture taking moment but that just too sad I might crying myself to sleep so better choose happy moment lol

I love ot3 so much

Okay, vidclip converted to gif, at 222x125 px & weighing less than 502kb (right under limit of 512kb lol) - just made it! ^__^ 

CKBmQNE.gif

Enjoy!! xoxoxo 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SimbiAni said:

Okay, vidclip converted to gif, at 222x125 px & weighing less than 502kb (right under limit of 512kb lol) - just made it! ^__^ 

Enjoy!! xoxoxo 

Thank you so much :) 

• Like 2

OMG ıts amazing episode! I watched with eng sub (thanks to Ahmad) and so hooked in again...This episode was a classic!

The present life is so cute and funny, past life is so excited! and ıts getting better and better!...I actually have so much things to talk but ıts late night in here so I will wait tomorrow for my essay! :tongue:

also kiss was so woww!..lol...ıt was so passionate...he was so thirsty! ıts literally "leaving someone breathless"!! lol.. I though she will choke! hahaha....but I also want to see present couple lovey dovey moments too...like to see arrogant SeJoo let himself free, kissing Seol and also like to see her funny and super happy face!..."my hyung-nim kissed me! Oww..My..GODD!!" :D

anyway lets see you guys at morning..I hope everyone share their thoughts bc I think there is so many things to talk.

• Like 3