[Drama 2017] Forest of Secrets / Stranger 비밀의숲 - Baeksang 2018 Daesang Award /Best Actor / Best Writer

larus

ES , Mr Yoo and SM question the guy and they got the info. Police section Chief loses patient and is freaking out and they try to blame the new recruit and scare him. YJ saves him from being interrogated by he cop who has no fear at all.  After question this delivery guy SM goes all PSYCHO ON ES. She refuses to be careful and keeps putting her life i danger. MR Yoo seems to be observing everything that is going around him. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YH finds out that LYJ was at the hospital when GY almost died by her hands. 

SM and Section Chief Kang talk about the past. Their conversations seems be a good conversation and SC Kang seems to be very happy when He himself is a corrupted too. He puts up a front of being incorruptible but we know he took a bribe. 

YJ and Jang Gun are at the hotel investigating and they are talking about something . Then a voice over of the can telling them what hey know: YJ runs to the desk and question him about something important. 

YJ goes to visit GY and I think she talks to her for the bottom of her heart and GY listen to her . Shi Mok walks in and listens to her but GY still does respond with the blanket over her face. He speaks to her and try to get her to talk it. YJ then says her Chief blah blah ... sorry chingu don't know what is being said. :bawling:

Shi Mok and YJ speak in the hallway and the she calls Jang Gun and tells him something while Shi Mok is there. 

Jang is walking away from the hotel when her gets the cal and he notices something . Then he checks it out chingu and calls someone else: 

KJB has a press conference with then Shi Mok is now talking to the reportes. Some are taking pictures, some are writing on paper or a laptop:  Shi Mok is reporting some gooood gossip and all the reportes are eating it up like good food. LOL

Now Shi Mok is being asked questions ad répond to them in order.  

SDJ shows up at the press conference and claps his hand and acting LOL  like HE IS ALL THAT. 

Poloce Chied has been OUTED GUYSSSSS THE REPORTEE AND HOUNDING THE CHIEF AS HE LEAVES THE PRECINCT. 

Seo Dong Jae is now talking to Shi Mok and is telling him something. What is Seo Dong Jae trying to get Shi Mok to do. Shi Moonlools at him like he is crazy.

ES is happy and her father was acting suspicious. Before she walked in he was looking for something and took out a box holding a USB. His little girls knows he is hiding something. She asked him something and refused to answer her question. He looked so uncomfortable chingu. 

LCJ and wife gets home then LYN walks in. LYB snaps at his daughter and LCJ comforts her and she left. 

LCJ and LYB talk and we see a flashback when ES's  father talks to him.  They keep talking and then we see LYJ is evedropping.  As they continue talking she get a phone call and they know she was evedropping. 

Special investigation team watches the CHIEF OF police freaking out on national television. SM watches her and KJB is still acting funny around YJ. 

YJ  questions the chief of Police. He asked like he did nothing wrong and start to yell. He tries to leave after making that grand speech and then she showed him th pictures of him with GY. He looks so shocked and then YJ speaks while he stares at the pictures and then she bows to him. CHIEF OF POLICE IS TAKEN AWAY AND HE LOOKS AT HER. As the Chief walks away he bumps into Jang Gun. The chief ask something.  Damn !!!! A commercial

JG and the Chief of Police talk and now YJ is going to test HJ to see if he is going to delete file after finding out her password. Jang Gun act and wonder why she is leaving. 

SDJ SC kand and Shi Mok talk among themselves at SC Kang's office. It seems SDJ is giving gen details on when LCJ went TJ bar and met with Park Moo Sung and the. It led to LYB. SC Kang is eating it up but Shi Mok still question what SDJ says. They all talk among themselves. I can't understand a wonrs being said :bawling::bawling: 

Why is SC Kang talking to SDJ with such ease. it makes me uncomfortable and he gives Shi Mok a Brief and SDJ get a look at the brief.  SC Kang get s a phone call. Now we see  LCJ on TV pledging and the look on SDJ's was priceless. The he leaves and checks his phone reading an article. 

Secrion Chief Kang and Shi Mom talk about something and then they leave his office. They are still talking and SC Kang laughs and then he says something seriously. 

YJ GOES TO SEE LYJ and they talk at her house. LYJ  is at a new office and he is admiring it when he get a call and then he ignores it.  He Recieves a gift  with a pict of him meeting GY and some words written on it. Then all the prosecutors form the Western Branch cames to visit and he hides the picture in his pants. all th prosecutors stand line and he shakes their hands and then walk back to his desk and ofcourse Shi Mok is observing his surround and saw the box and BANG!!!!! His curiosity of on the gift was peaked and at the same time Lee Chang Joo stood in front of the box. Then LCJ and SM have another staring contest while YJ and LYJ have a staring contest . 

THE End

okay i am late i am just got here and saw some video about SM angry and scream at ES is that a good things or not , can i happy he shown more human feeling liking getting so angry or do i have to worry that he may lose his control on his anger like in the past ?? okay i am so worry for nothing it normal to have angry when someone make you so angery and don't get what they did just do but it SM why i should be worry he can get angry and even make some mistake it in the same as getten happy and other feeling right ? :worried:

by the way ES really throw herself without thinking her wanted to get her father innocent and fet back on the people who did that to him blind her she really don't vaule her life or other things out of this two things , even when ES don't trust her , he still show her so much protection and told her many time to stop i think he feel he has cause her father and cause he couldn't do anything to help him back then even when he thought he maybe innocent even more , ES worked to him and he wanted to teach her good but her father story blind her over everything , 

12 minutes ago, Tee- Sama said:

Seriously, Yeo Jin is a bada**. She's not afraid of anyone.

The staring contest between her and Mr. Lee's wife was intense.

I love Yeo Jin!:wub::heart:

Woman knows how to hold her ground! Bravo!

@Tee- Sama......She sure is and did you notice how they ended the episode.. To make sure we all see Shi Mok is LCJ's rival and Yeo-Jin ais Yeon Jae's rival. They have equally met their match and there are going to be lots of drama. 

23 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

YJ GOES TO SEE LYJ and they talk at her house. LYJ  is at a new office and he is admiring it when he get a call and then he ignores it.  He Recieves a gift  with a pict of him meeting GY and some words written on it. Then all the prosecutors form the Western Branch cames to visit and he hides the picture in his pants. all th prosecutors stand line and he shakes their hands and then walk back to his desk and ofcourse Shi Mok is observing his surround and saw the box and BANG!!!!! His curiosity of on the gift was peaked and at the same time Lee Chang Joo stood in front of the box. Then LCJ and SM have another staring contest while YJ and LYJ have a staring contest . 

THE End

@UnniSarah  Thank you so much for your recap. Love how you phrased the ending: `another staring contest' for LCJ and  HSM, and `a staring contest' for HYJ and LYJ

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

@Tee- Sama......She sure is and did you notice how they ended the episode.. To make sure we all see Shi Mok is LCJ's rival and Yeo-Jin ais Yeon Jae's rival. They have equally met their match and there are going to be lots of drama. 

Yes, yes, yes. I saw it too. Mr. Lee and his wife both have finally met their match.:D

Go Shi-mok and Yeo-jin!!!:wub:

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Well, with out the subtitle, we really don't know what their staring about. they could be doing a staring contest to see who

blink first and have to pay for the other person dinner. Maybe the next episode we see them on double date?.:lol:

35 minutes ago, Tee- Sama said:

Seriously, Yeo Jin is a bada**. She's not afraid of anyone.

The staring contest between her and Mr. Lee's wife was intense.

I love Yeo Jin!:wub::heart:

Woman knows how to hold her ground! Bravo!

@Tee- Sama I am so looking forward to watching this intense staring contest! I am so happy she is holding her ground. Earlier, @desertflower called her `the best thing going and the shining light in this drama', and @Nymeria289 said that `Yeo Jin is lovely', I can't agree more!

19 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay i am late i am just got here and saw some video about SM angry and scream at ES is that a good things or not , can i happy he shown more human feeling liking getting so angry or do i have to worry that he may lose his control on his anger like in the past ?? okay i am so worry for nothing it normal to have angry when someone make you so angery and don't get what they did just do but it SM why i should be worry he can get angry and even make some mistake it in the same as getten happy and other feeling right ? :worried:

by the way ES really throw herself without thinking her wanted to get her father innocent and fet back on the people who did that to him blind her she really don't vaule her life or other things out of this two things , even when ES don't trust her , he still show her so much protection and told her many time to stop i think he feel he has cause her father and cause he couldn't do anything to help him back then even when he thought he maybe innocent even more , ES worked to him and he wanted to teach her good but her father story blind her over everything , 

@nona88.... You said it chingu, He has no feeling for her but she keeps putting herself at risk. He is only trying to fix the wrongs that were done to the man who taught how to try a case. ES's father did try to manipulate Shi Mok and I think respects him a lot that is why he wants her to stop because she has no idea what is going on. As you ca see , Shi Mok had already started this invetigation but had no power to get things done.

I am dying to know what Yeo Jin said to GY at the hospital when this song was playing _->  Averua - Dust (OST. Secret Forest)  this was such an intense scene. 

2 minutes ago, ddeokbokkii said:

Well, with out the subtitle, we really don't know what their staring about. they could be doing a staring contest to see who

blink first and have to pay for the other person dinner. Maybe the next episode we see them on double date?.:lol:

@ddeokbokkii  hahaha

7 minutes ago, nona88 said:

by the way ES really throw herself without thinking her wanted to get her father innocent and fet back on the people who did that to him blind her she really don't vaule her life or other things out of this two things , even when ES don't trust her , he still show her so much protection and told her many time to stop i think he feel he has cause her father and cause he couldn't do anything to help him back then even when he thought he maybe innocent even more , ES worked to him and he wanted to teach her good but her father story blind her over everything

It was a good thing, he showed human emotions, he was angry because Eun-soo doesn't value her life. He didn't lose his temper like in the past. Relax, don't worry.

No, Shi-mok isn't indebted to Eun-soo's father. Shi-mok doesn't feel guilt. Why would he feel guilty? He didn't do anything wrong. He just protects her because he's an upright man, because it's the right thing to do.

Eun-soo acts like a psycho. She's young and foolish. But let's not judge anyone...

6 minutes ago, ddeokbokkii said:

Bwahahahahaha...:lol:

Archived