[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

@rrmski Did the preview give hints on ET dying? I didn't feel that vibe though..if anything it felt like Sunny's life is in some kind of danger since she looks kind of pale. I don't think writer is going to make ET die or reincarnate at this state, that would be pure brutal.

• Like 7

will TVN continue with their drama confusing the fans at the end of the series - again?

it happened with "Reply 1988" and "Cheese in the Trap." so I'm not gonna be surprised if KES agrees on outraging the fans and the end of this drama.

Im just gonna be prepared for whatever 'odd' ending 'Goblin" is going to be.

in any case...what an amazing drama it had been, and what amazing fans you all are . I thoroughly enjoyed the fan theories and all the recaps, thanks guys :) you all made it so much interesting to watched this drama.

• Like 11

@Sunshine_Her regarding your spoiler talk, I also saw the pic and I'm also worried about it as well. However, I would be super duper upset if ET dies, gets reincarnated and KS continues to be goblin. That would be the worst ending ever because that is exactly where we are in episode 1. Doomed love and relationship starting all over again. Not going to watch KES drama anymore if it ends that way.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

omg he is hugging ET ghost and is crying?what kind of preview is this?so said ET is telling him i'm sorry...i'm so sorry...or is for SUNNY?She was in the car that day and also died?

Oh wow, I am only catching up now lol. The writer still has some trump card in her hands now I guess.But still hoping this is not going to mess up , we're so close to the end already!

• Like 12

6 hours ago, plappi said:

HEIZE (FT. HAN SOO JI) – ROUND AND ROUND (GOBLIN OST)

See Ya Never gone my way
Better will someday
Never far away

I’ll see you again
Even though things didn’t go the way I want
Some day, things will get better
I won’t go too far

See Ya Never gone my way
Better on my stay
Never far away

I’ll see you again
Even though things didn’t go the way I want
It will be better for you to stay here
Because I won’t go too far

Round and round and I never
know why
Round and round and it will show
us way out
It’s my delight

I don’t know why
But I’m always going round and round
Round and round
Some day, I’ll see where I have to go
That will be my happiness

As day goes by you hold on tight
another day
You’re wondering why but you know
why no other way

Just one more day
Hold onto the past
You might wonder why
But there is no other way

Some days the sun will shine down
Some days the moon will cry
Tomorrow we‘ll see
Tomorrow we‘ll be
As we go on our way

Sometimes, the sun shines
Sometimes, the moon cries
You will only know about tomorrow when tomorrow comes
When tomorrow comes, our wish may come true
When we are walking on our path

The world in your eyes forever is lie
as we go on our way
There is a thousand things to know

When we walk on our path
You can see our world
There is no such thing as forever
But there is so much to know

Sometimes we’re standing by
the things we never understand
As we go on our own way

When we walk on our path
Sometimes, there are things we don’t understand
That are right next to us

The sun goes down
The tides are low
I’ll see you on the day
Letting you go on your way

When the sun sets and the water rises
When that day comes, let’s meet again
I’ll let you go on your path

See Ya Never gone my way
Never we‘ll someday
Never far away

I’ll see you again
Our path is eternal
Some day, we will never be far apart again

See Ya Never gone my way
Never on my day
Never far away

I’ll see you again
Our path is eternal
On that day, we will never be far apart again

Round and round and I never
know why
Round and round and it will show
us way out
It’s my delight

I don’t know why
But I’m always going round and round
Round and round
Some day, I’ll see where I have to go
That will be my happiness

POPGASA

Haha!  Those who us who thought we heard 'Syria'...we were (almost) right! :D

• Like 9

what i have just watched ?! I didn't understand the episode !! it feels like a new drama for me .

1-is KS a human being or not ?

2-why he has some of goblin's power ?

3-what a plain meeting bet.WY and KS after 10 years!!:blink:

4- Did WY ask for forgiveness  and KS just nod and thats it the end of all past angesty??

5- What kind of peace ET had with  earsing her memory ,she seem had psychological issues for 10 years

6-what is the point of love with no memories??

7- how come WY hadn't check on Sunny for 9 years although he did check on ET ??

8-the preview is misleading and i think the one who died is Sunny 

9-i always believe that The writer think of his characters as his sons but i dont think this belief go with KGE and WangSun who are Romeo and juliet "korean Version"

sad or unreasonable end seems to be what we gonna have at least  for WangSun and i am so pissed off

• Like 13

Haven't had a chance to watch ep 14. Just saw the latest preview but I'm just gonna place my trust in KES that we will have a happy ending. The deity left a door/window open for Kim Shin to come back. I'm sure there's another variable in the works for Eun Tak because she's a missing soul - I think it's KES way to resolve Eun Tak's missing soul status - otherwise she will have death re-visiting her every 9 years. Don't forget, Kim Shin and Eun Tak have both the deity and Samshin looking out for them.Wang Yeo too, has the deity on his side too (and Samshin too in an indirect way) so I'm expecting happy ending for both Wang Yeo and Sunny too.

Onto a happier note, here's the latest article from Soompi about the latest BTS.

Watch: Gong Yoo Is Stoic After Yook Sungjae’s Ad-lib, But Flabbergasted Because Of “Goblin” Director

Gong-Yoo-Yook-Sungjae.png

tvN’s “Goblin” has it all, the romance, action, hilarious moments, and everything in between. Behind-the-scenes however, things are even more funny when you learn how certain scenes came to be.

The drama released another making-of video on January 20. It opened with Gong Yoo (playing Kim Shin) and BTOB’s Yook Sungjae (playing Yoo Duk Hwa) acting out a scene where Gong Yoo hands over his credit card.

As the script dictates, Yook Sungjae stuttered, “T-this. Are you giving this to me?” Gong Yoo calmly answered that it’s a prize he’s giving the younger, and later said it’s because he’s worked hard to grow up so well.

Suddenly, Yook Sungjae confessed, “I love you,” while staring at the other with puppy eyes. Trying his hardest to not laugh, Gong Yoo softly replied, “I’m sorry, I can’t accept your ad-lib.”

Little did he know, the director soon called out, “This cut is okay.” Stunned, Gong Yoo exclaimed, “This cut is okay!?”

The video also included Lee Dong Wook claiming he spent “six hours” cutting apple slices into shark and rabbit-shapes just for Yook Sungjae, and Kim Go Eun and Yoo In Na getting into an (not really) evenly matched arm wrestling fight.

Watch the whole entire video below while trying not think about the drama ending next week!

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/20/watch-gong-yoo-stoic-yook-sungjaes-ad-lib-flabbergasted-director/

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 16

Okay, I've calmed down enough to rethink about what was given to us.  

I was thinking that, okay, let's accept ET really is going to die (that jinja seems to be appearing everywhere), then can we PERHAPS expect her to become an IMMORTAL too? Like she has been asking KS when they went to Canada? Because the only logical and closest that I can think of an ending to get that deym accidents that has been FOREVER dogging JET's step away is to have her die, that she will no longer be bothered by death. Because another time jump isn't going to cut it anymore.  That since KS is still an immortal, as a true Goblin's bride, she will become an immortal too. (Now, why is this sounding more and more like Breaking Dawn??!)

*Throws hands in the air* jinja, I don't know what to think anymore.

DRAMA, BRING IT ON! I don't care anymore. Just kill everybody then, then bring them back to life!

5 minutes ago, janeeta said:

The awkward moment when you find out that Gong Yoo is a year younger than the actor who plays Secretary Kim :o

Well, just imagine taking care of DH for years.  Who wouldn't look old like him?:phew:

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, janeeta said:

All of the stages this thread has been through in the past 11 hours.

Denial- Nothings gonna happen guys! Happy endings everywhere!

Anger- Haven't we suffered enough? WHY KES WHY!?

Bargaining- Well the previews are misleading. Hmmm, maybe its a cop out!

Depression- IHATEMYLIFE, IHATEKES, IHATEYOUILOVEYOUGOBLIN

Acceptance- You know what? Kill them all, just bring them back to life, ok? Okay? Hello? HELLO!? :bawling:

IKR!!!

I just wanted to point out how much I love your location specification on your profile. It brings out dark emotions in me :angry:

• Like 8

Like many of you I waited impatiently for the work day to end. Work was having none of it and I ended up having to do OT. Got home, family time then me time with our Dokkaebi. Was so happy after watching the episode with subs that I decided to catch up with the rest of you plus 20 pages to backread. Then I saw the darn previews ;_; ;_; ;_; Should have just gone to bed after watching the episode and continued with our happy illusions in my dreams *shakes head sadly*

Edited by hinotori93
Grammatical error
  • Like 7