[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

shin hid behind sofa... finally DH saw shin... say 'oh just now that goryo fellow is here'.. 'cut his hair'? our Trio bromance is back
oh, my EunTak..
recalled Shin tight passionate tearful embrace... weather forecast mentioned weather is chiling down.. is about minus 11 degree... Euntak talked to colleague... get scolded by her superior for something.. someone mentioned now snowing below 11 degre. yet it is blooming with flowers, "Shin's effect"... it is Goblin's Sydrome. Shin in his blue trench coat stand afar off.. stare at ET.. then he walked away... refused to make meaningful contact...

• Like 7

GR asked how you could come back? And he said good job for coming back. Aw, with this scene, can we get an amen for the bromance to go back?
Back to the house, and now our handsome ahjussi wearing the normal clothes. Lol, they still arguing about the house. Lol. GR still calling Euntak with "missing soul" lol.
Suddenly someone entering the pin code, GR said Deokhwa come, and he make Kim Shin hide behind the sofa. Lol
And now he's wondering why I called you "Down the hall uncle?" "Why there's two bottle of beer?", "Why there's someone feet behind the sofa?" Lol. Deokhwa always hilarious. This trio always hilarious

Euntak got scold by her boss, Bet Kim Shin is happy since the flower is blooming now. And btw, he still has the power. Wow. God is kind

• Like 8

The way KS looks at her kills me. This new relationship is awesome. Will be more awesome when JET remembers. KS goes running to GR for something. Gosh, I can't tell you how awesome it is to see the bromance back!

KS appears in front of CEO Kim and DH. Yep, he's going to get his stuff back!! Yay!!

JET's getting chewed out at work again.

KS stalks JET again. At the library. They walk together, talking. Their relationship now is reminiscent of GR-Sunny.

JET successfully does something with KS's company so she gets cheers at work. She and her friend (I really do need to learn her name now since she seems to have become important) have drinks at Sunny's. They talk about KS. I'm loving their relationship.

At home, JET pulls out the journal again.

DH, GR and KS are talking. DH tacking -yo at the end of his sentences is hilarious since he's never really spoken formally to KS.

• Like 7