[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

DH AND SECRETARY ...GOBLIN CAME IN FRONT OF THEM ...CALLS DH NAME NOBODY RECOGNIZES HIM...POOR KS ...LOOKS SO SAD ...HEARTBREAKING ...DH AND THE SCRETARY TALK ABOUT KS GRANDAD MENTIONED ABOUT IN THE LETTER ...GOBLIN IS WATCHING SUNNY FROM FAR SAD...NOW SAW WY WATCHING SUNNY FROM WINDOW

• Like 5

How could you come to here?
Someone is calling me
And Euntak leaves him alone

Kim Shin meeting Deokhwa and Secretary Kim with that GORYEO OUTFIT. Lol
Deokhwa : Who are you?
Kim Shin : I'm your uncle, brother.....
Deokhwa : He's crazy....

Deokhwa eating with Secretary Kim
SK : is your uncle name is Kim Shin?
Deokhwa : Ehey, no my uncle's name is *Kim Shin's old name*

Now Kim Shin appearing at Sunny's restaurant across the street. Is he ghost? Why kep doing that? Hahahaha. He's meeting GR when he's in his "tea shop". Only GR that remember him. (PS : psss the truest true love) lol

• Like 11

shin met Sunny ... gaze locked thru the window plane.. she turned away but when she turned back.. he was gone. ,,,Shin met Yeo... recalled his last words to Yeo... Yeo supposed to forget him....
But told him are you that goblin... which mean you didnt turn into ashes?....... SHIN asked i thought you didnt rememeber... YEo say some memories still stay...
samshin talked to Above DH... about retain Yeo's memories... seems both decided Yeo must remember.. at least Yeo remember him... at least there is BUT ONE>. bromance shippers... happy news. Yeo remember Shin.  Yeo ask for forgiveness.. .. ask shin to forgive himmm.. the way he tried to protect his Goryeo. his queen...him.. failed...

• Like 7

GR and KS are talking. They're finally burying the hatchet.

Status of Bromance: HEALED!!!!

Status of Romance: NEEDS TO BE HEALED. STAT!!

Hahahaha, DH comes unexpectedly. KS and GR scramble to hide him, lol. Guys, the comedy is back!! In full force. Everything is back in its place at home. All that's left is JET.

JET at work.

Flowers are blooming in winter again. KS's happy?! Yep, he's watching JET. Guess that answers the question of whether he still has his powers :)

She's remembering seeing KS and he shows up in front of her. She cries again without knowing why. They're talking.

• Like 7