[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

She drink much soju. and raining outside. She walk in the rain and ghost see her and gossip about her goblin bride. At home ET feeling so sad and cry (same with preview)

8sf03TV.png

KS still try to beg to GOD :(

ydJqSTT.png

Omo i lost my connection.. .

• Like 7

the first snow...poor Euntak lost in her moment... scene of that preview where the scene..
oh, Shin teared.. closing eyes.. fallen in the sand dune...?Shin teared at our heart string... excellent scene that tested and challenged GY acting. didnt know GY an be a super Melodrama actor.
ET said voiceover, wept bitterly.... what did i forget... what should i remember... what face have i forgotten.. who...Please someone .... save me.... help me.

• Like 7

the wind blows out the contract. Pale KS trying to catch it. He doesn't look well. 

it's snowing. ET walking alone and still looks sad and unhappy.

ET holding bday cake. Her bday? with CANDLE. 

She's gonna blew out candle and make a wish. 

KS hears her I guess....

KS is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk in front of her

• Like 6

ET is sitting somewhere holding a cake in her hand with one candle in the middle of it.

She now lit the candle, KS seems to hear what she is thinking...after she said help me she blows out the candle. It looks KS is being summoned back

• Like 5

With the disappearing of Kim Shin, so is all memory about him to those people who had met him before.
Euntak wrote, remember that man name is Kim Shin, and remember that you're his bride on her note. Poor Euntak ㅜㅜ
Kim Shin appears and asked to God that please let him appear as the first snow. Red Lady talk something about choice.

9 years later,
Euntak finally become PD The writer worried about the rain. Euntak staring at the rain.
Back home, she's wondering since when she had the necklace. Kim Shin still wandering somewhere in "after life". He reads a poem and the same time Euntak re-write it too.
Euntak go to Sunny's restaurant. Oh so they still know each other, only memory about Kim Shin that disappear. Euntak now friends with the her class president, who is this girl?? Staring at the rain again while drinking Soju. She said "the day is so good". Ghost friend is talking about Euntak with her new ghost friend and the ghost friend asked why she can't see us, the ghost friend said that back in the day she used to have the ability. Oh no, Euntak is crying in her room, and she does not know why. Back to Kim Shin again, still walking, and walking, holding the contract letter, and he passed out, the contract is flying away, he's chasing it away
Back to Euntak, first snow finally coming, holding a cake, she lights the candle, wandering who it is that she forgot, and Kim Shin could hear her wish, and she blows the candle, and Kim Shin appearing in front of her, in his Goryeo outfit. HOLY GUACAMOLE

SO HAPPY I COULD NOT IMAGINE x-x GUYS......

• Like 11