[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

The two remainning ghosts are happy she is back too.

Eun Tak goes outside to throw rubbish and sees two big boys bullying a smaller boy. 

She rescues the boy. She asks where his home is. He just nods and walks away.

Eun Tak is worried about something? She sits in front of her computer and I think she is accepted into a university and she is overjoyed. 

Dokkaebi sprays the perfume in his room. LOL.

Eun Tak knocks on Dokkaebi's door and he scrambles to act cool. [LOL]

They are talking. Dokkaebi holds up the bag with the perfume inside and gives it to her. But no $5000....lol...

They are negotiating something. 

Cute... they wink at each other.

Scene changes (at Baskin Robbins - no sign of Subway yet...hahahahaha)

Scene: Granddad looks at a document. LOL.. I recognise BTS......and the secretary dances to one of their songs....LOL....EXO is mentioned and the secretary dances to Growl.... [OMG...I am in stitches]

• Like 19

the PPLs lol..they go to Baskin Robbins and eating ice cream together. but i think ET eats all the ice cream. lol

new PPL is coming. lol.. it's canon camera. DH is doing selfie with camera and surprised when ET was behind him

• Like 10

LMAO WTF with the secretary suddenly doing dancing so grandpa would sign those doc lol

Deokhwa whatchu doin you love yourself too much

Lol he took picture of himself as gift haha KS just gonna throw that away again

Nice grandpa give the camera as gift..i just ignore all the ppl lol

Oh the house is lively again

Aww weekly brotp heart talk to talk face moment again 

Lol taking picture 

So cute just do threesome lol

LMAO the awkward boyfriend dating scene again hahaha

• Like 17

KS and GR are talking. Bromance :) Oh, the threesome pic was real, not someone's imagination.

Ok, now I'm getting worried. They've been too happy. The other shoe is about to drop pretty hard.

Sunny and GR on a date again. Hopefully, he won't have to mindwipe her this time.

KS and GR on a date too. They spot GR and Sunny. Ok, this is going to be interesting...

Double-dating :)

Omo, GR mentions her name. KS's shocked! Sunny's shocked too because she doesn't remember telling him. They finally touch. Oh god, this is going to hurt! GR's remembering(?) or seeing Sunny's past(?) !! Scenes from the past. KS's realizing something about the two of them. GR's all out of sorts.

End.

Preview:

More scenes from the past. We're getting more info about the past.

Whoa, tomorrow's episode will be awesome!!

• Like 24