[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Aww my romantic heart.. kkk.. its really good knowing many spoiler pics of ShinTak moment, seems KES will reward us so well... :wub:

Can't wait CEO Kim Shin works as CEO as well.. He will be like

gRk0q82.gifAnd I miss so bad my

And I miss Deokhwa-Samchun moment so bad.. like this... 

• Like 21

fiuuh, manage to switch shift with my bestfriend so i can get two nights off, friday and saturday, thank you BF! the thing i did for goblin...it's worth it B)

thank you for all the spoiler pics, and analysis from the preview, you guys awesome!

ShinTak fanart

tumblr_ojxtlhg7DM1roe1sxo1_540.jpg

cre:  sakura1401

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I REALLY HOPE THAT HE'S ABLE TO GIVE HER THE FLOWERS.

Since the first episode, poor KS has lost out on multiple opportunities. During her grad, when she finished her exams (DARN YOU TAE HA!). It would be truly lovely if he gave them to her the morning after. 

PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE A MORNING AFTER!

I'm all for MORNING AFTERS!!! Hope there's more than one HAHAHA

• Like 12

I really think that we're going to get the Quebec scenes in episode 15. KS wouldn't be bringing her groceries and flowers if they had just met. I think it's going to go as follows:

Ep 14. ET's pain and anguish, fall out of KS dying, KS awakening and then him going around going "WTF's been going for 9 years".

Ep 15: KS stalking ET, looking over her from a distance, KS and ET meeting, Quebec, ends with memories coming back.

Ep 16: Reunited, and then we just a make out scene that lasts for the remainder 1 hour and 15 minutes of the show :D

I hope that in ep 14 - 16, Sunny does another amazing hair flip. Her hair flips in the earlier episodes are so iconic. I wish I had hair like that.

Though she didn't have many scenes, she made her role very charismatic. I'm looking forward to her next lead role and I'm sure I'll watch it faithfully. 

• Like 12

Like some of you mentioned,I hope that the meeting between ET and KS isn't short or temporary.I was thinking yesterday "It better not be him coming back just to tell her she was his first love then he leaves again:angry:".Wah...if that happens,I'll be flipping not just the clothes basket like GR but tables too.But I doubt that'll happen...right?:huh:

• Like 16

I hope when the deity allows KS to be mortal, He will void ET's status as a Missing Soul. It's just so hard to watch the drama and know at the back of your mind, a GR will be looking for her at age 29. I just want KS and ET to be given a chance to live comfortably and happily till old age. And die together ala The Notebook movie. Make that 100 years dialogue a reality, writernim!! 

• Like 13

I think KES felt so bad for leaving us hanging with the worst heart-aches and sore tear ducts for an entire week. Looks like she's gonna spoil us this week! KES IS COMING TO TOWN BABY!

mBhObpD.jpg

26 minutes ago, lacremedelameme said:

Hide contents

I think with this couple, we will see them not in 10 years, but on the day of the rooftop scene itself. Because notice that the clothes Sunny is wearing is the same as when KS was observing her from afar on ep 13

Great observation.. eeek..what will happen after that ? I wonder 

47 minutes ago, 122am said:

Can everyone tell their based-in-Korea friends to watch tvN this weekend to increase the ratings? hahahaha

This cracks me up!hahaha! This what international fans' biggest problem...not being able to support my favorite drama by way of increasing tv ratings through constantly watching it till the very end to boost ratings...that is why its kinda frustrating and confusing why sometimes ratings in korea for a certain drama is so low; wherein fact it has a good number of followers from their international fans....diversity at its finest!:):o:lol:

• Like 16

So I just preordered the OST Album from GMarket. Anyone has an experience with ordering from GMarket? Hopefully I'll receive the album safe and sound.

Can't wait till friday though. My heart sank seeing the preview for ep14. Hopefully it won't be as sad as it seemed

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, hallee said:

This cracks me up!hahaha! This what international fans' biggest problem...not being able to support my favorite drama by way of increasing tv ratings through constantly watching it till the very end to boost ratings...that is why its kinda frustrating and confusing why sometimes ratings in korea for a certain drama is so low; wherein fact it has a good number of followers from their international fans....diversity at its finest!:):o:lol:

I'm worrying too since every Saturday until midnight there's still a rally to oust the president. Thousand of people are joining every Saturday 

• Like 9

I think KES is a lurker on this thread :) Or maybe she has her own account! With a mysterious username. 

I'm sure she wants to know what international fans are thinking about too. 

And thus, she will understand our feelings and also give us what we hope! A happy ending, as what GR likes to say. 

Just now, cristapark said:

I'm worrying too since every Saturday until midnight there's still a rally to oust the president. Thousand of people are joining every Saturday 

That's good information which I didn't know about as I don't live in Korea. But, I watched an interview with Japanese actor. He said, on rainy days or snow days, everyone will stay at home and watch the show. So, though it's bad weather, it's very good news for the TV ratings. 

Let's pray for bad weather, not too bad, just enough to encourage everyone to go home this Saturday! Light, 3h drizzle in South Korea. Maybe Goblin can use his powers :) 

• Like 11

With the looks of it, KS will be chasing ET to make her remember and during those times,  the last remaining ghost friend of ET might help KS? Because he knows him right? During epi 1 that ghost was the first one... Hmmm..

Also if we will be having a big time jump, i wonder if there's more to the identity of the boy and his grandma? When will he appear again? 

Lastly, for the lady Greaper, how can we connect it if there's a time jump? Will she be the one that ET supposedly meeting when she's 29? But she's more connected to Sunny  and Wangyeo. 

I also hope to see Deokhwa as the Almighty again!!! 

3 more days and we'll be having all the answers. 

• Like 10

In the earlier eps, when ET can walk through the 'anywhere' door of KS, it also signifies that she alone can walk into his lonely world. And make him feel feelings :) 

It's great to know that another person can walk through the door of a lonely person and become his or her soulmate.

Though it's a notion of a hopeless romantic, it is still lovely to think about nonetheless! 

• Like 14

I'm not worried at all at this point. Seen plenty of BTS spoilers to make me VERY happy. I'm just sad that in four days, I won't ever see anymore from KS and ET :(

26 minutes ago, cristapark said:

i don't want to make light of the rally since it's really necessary for the country. it won't count in viewership ratings, but maybe as they rest at the rally those who miss it would watch Goblin en masse on a big tv screen and then continue the protest. it's wishful thinking, well. that will be a unifying factor since the drama is also about finding closure from he past and resolving on changes for the future. 

anyway i hope everyone at that rally will stay warm and safe. fighting, Korea! ^_^ 

• Like 3