[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

KS finds out that GR told her the truth. He's pretty mad. He yells at GR...who does look contrite...

KS runs into Sunny while looking for JET per the preview.

He sees her recent past? with GR. Does he know? She also feels something and calls him Orabeoni

Ahh...what a fakeout. They're conversing now, about JET?

Back at home, KS tells GR about what the Lady in Red told him.

• Like 18

Grim and Dokkaebi talking in the tea house. 

Dokkaebi at the shop. He sees Sunny!! And ....slow motion as they pass each other.  He sees Sunny and Grim as She wishes Grim Happy New Year... He stops and turns to look at her. She turns to look at him. She says 'oraboni!!'

• Like 14

1 minute ago, NRGchick said:

Grim and Dokkaebi talking in the tea house. 

Dokkaebi at the shop. He sees Sunny!! And ....slow motion as they pass each other.  He sees Sunny and Grim as She wishes Grim Happy New Year... He stops and turns to look at her. She turns to look at him. She says 'oraboni!!'

what the meanings oraboni?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Then she asks him if he was looking for a part time job. She assesses his clothing and I don't think she believes he is there for a part time job. 

Dokkaebi talks about his bride. He walks away and she screams oraboni to him. 

Scene: House

Dokkaebi is sitting there and Grim walks in. Seems like he can't find her. 

Conversation about how helpless they are [scene in preview].

Grim passes a file to the young Grim hoobae. And the file is on Ji Eun tak and Grim tells hoobae that she is Dokkaebi's sinbu. [Not sure if he is asking hoobae for help or not]

The next scene has the short hair girl looking for Eun Tak and Dokkaebi meets her outside ET's old house. I think the girl is giving her result. 

Quite good results. 

• Like 17

1 minute ago, stargazer187 said:

Sorry to cut ur post... want to point out this part.. Jealousy.. you mean his jealousy over KS? They're in the same side at first right.. but since he was manipulated more ajd more by the eunuch, he starts doubting him and even declared he is a teaitor. 

Since KS was liked by many because of his success defeating the country's enemy.. the king might be poisoned that KS would take tue throne from him..

I dont remember clearly what makes him that furious at him.. I think I have to rewatch the first episode.. how is the king died.. did KS kill him too? 

The shows intentionally gives us some glimpse of the georyo flashback.. to match with the current scenes. The one with young queen try to walk with those bowls on her both shoulders while the king peeks at her. Would we get some more flashback of it.. 

@NRGchick lol.. right PPL is everywhere.. 

We all thought that the king was jealous of KS because of his fame: he came back victorious from the battlefield, he was a great commander and his popularity seems to overshadow the king's reputation. Kim Shin mentioned the king's jealousy in the episode 1. Back then he had not realised it yet. He tried to explain the king's decision. However @Princi_86 came with a different approach which is in my opinion much better. I believe, KS misunderstood the king's decision.

• Like 9

Is GR enlisting his fellow grim reaper's help in finding JET?

Lol, KS gives GR some of the socks.

KS appears to be going crazy with the weather. And he also appears to be interfering with the grim reapers' jobs. Ah, as payback for GR telling the truth or something?

GR's livid, lol.

Grandpa's talking to Secretary Kim. Please don't let him be evil, please...

• Like 10

Glad i can  stream since last week i missed it. 

Aww Eun Tak leave the house heartbroken

KS finally meet Sunny lol her first word orabeonni? 

Did she think he broke into her store? 

Did KS have premonition that Sunny gonna dumped Kim Woo Bin on Christmas? 

Oh Reaper give Euntak name? 

Lol all the sock given to reaper 

Now reaper must be feeling guilty lol

• Like 12