[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Wow. This time he jetted in and out without much mania. At times like this, he must wish he has the Goblin's power to use doors into other places or countries. 

He should be well-rested by the time he arrives in Seoul. 

Question: Is Sydney the prime place for adverts? I mean first Kanu and now BC card? 

e3hJ6h.gif

* I didn't include a touchy gif this time but just look at their faces - the looks and the smiles they give each other!*

• Like 20

4 hours ago, gangsaing said:

hi girls, I'm new here... been lurking this thread for a long time, but I can't help to share this fan made video so I decided to make this soompi account :)  https://twitter.com/monster_1979/status/829714227296366592

Welcome, @gangsaing! Thanks for sharing the fmv. I was expecting a happy ending, though... :( I shared this before, but have you seen this one?

It's beautiful AND has a happy ending! Hee. Anyways, now I wish Kim Eun-sook would just recast Gong Yoo and Go-eun in her next sageuk since they both look so good in historical garb.

• Like 9

15 hours ago, xHera said:

Thank u so much..I really need this kind of daily dose. Haha. Seriously, I haven't found any pict of him not smiling whenever he was around her. As for Goeun, eventho not much on her face expressions, she couldn't stay away from him, they stuck like glue. I wonder what GY feels now because for the past 4-6 months were literally bright and not lonely for a single ahjussi. ^_^

That's also my daily dose. Before we got something new, i will keep finding something for lovely girls here. :wink:

14 hours ago, Zuellene Casela said:

like its the aegyo that wouldn't make you cringey, you'll just admire how innocent and playful she is, uri Go-eun-ah so precious :heart: 

Btw, in her latest cf, why do I feel that she's giving that ET vibe? and at the last part the way she blow towards the cushion foundation, looks like it was a candle for GE kekeke and her smile at the end, kyaaa, I cannot :rolleyes:

Yes, i think there are many "Goblin" elements in this CF. The way GE is taking She said "Perfect", "Gong Yoo" and below the foundation.

Even though "Gong Yoo" is ambiguity and mention "Gong Yoo" in the last scene since it is not necessary. It might be the idea from CF scriptwriter but i am surprise she took it.

4 hours ago, autumn93 said:

Is he pretending her can't hear her? What is this dork doing? And although we can't see her face, you can see towards the end as she turns her head away, there's a hint of a smile. :D Amused at her Ji Chul! 

giphy%2011.gif

The way Gong Yoo looks at Kim Go Eun and smiles at her antics is swoonworthy! Some reason I feel like she was imitating him because he has that look on his face when Go Eun teases him...the "okay, I got Go Eun-ah, you can stop now" LOL :wink: 

giphy%2012.gif

Thank you for the gifs. They are so cute...... I can't help smiling. 
I remember these two Gifs are from different parts of the special EP, right? You are superb that you found they are relevant... Wow!:wub:

I am quite curious why GY is doing this to GE when i just saw the first one.:unsure: After viewing the second one, i suddenly realize that actually they are playing with each other.:lol:

I can't help doubting TVN hesitated to show complete interaction to audience so they split this into different parts of the special EP. :ph34r:

• Like 22

56 minutes ago, janeeta said:

She should just come out with like 15 shows with GY and KGE as the leads in all of them. Let's go all out and do ALL the genres. The historical drama, GY as a chaebol drama, another gender bender, a cancer drama, one where they lose their memories, a time travel one, one where KGE is a flight attendant and GY is a pilot, a remake of W-Two Worlds, one where GY is a king/prince, a crime drama. Let's just do it all :tongue:

Hahaha! We're being greedy, but I'd watch the heck outta anything with them two together! Oh, I'd love to see Go-eun in a gender bender drama! I'm such a sucker for gender benders, so I'd be all over that! They can do like a Coffee Prince-esque drama together where he'll fall in love with her and doesn't care whether she's a man, a woman or an alien. <3 I'm waiting for Go-eun to play a badass female fetale-like role or just a straight up sassy, spunky and badass girl that also kicks butt! It'd be fabulous to see her and Gong Yoo in an action together and of course, they'll fall in love as they fight the bad guys together. Lawl.

21 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Watching the special and remembered GY and LDW talking about the classic spin kisses from an early Korean drama. 

And they re-enacted the kiss somewhat - they did spin around...LOL 

*I admit - it's another opportunity to watch this kiss scene again. I finally can watch this without blushing!*

And I truly love how their kisses are right on the lips, not between the mouth and nose, cheek or the chin!

THAT KISS. <3 why were we cheated and not been shown the BTS for that hotel kiss scene? Gah, I was dying to see their reactions before and after the glorious scene! I just love the sensual look on Go-eun's face when Gong Yoo moved from her lips to her cheek and then to her eyes (and probably back to her lips again but we couldn't see it, dangit!). The way she opened her mouth slightly when he kissed her face. GAH. He's such a romantic and a tease to us viewers because we wanted moar moar moar! Argh. It was such a lovely and passionate scene between ShinTak, but it ended too soon... sigh.

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, yayaling000 said:

That's also my daily dose. Before we got something new, i will keep finding something for lovely girls here. :wink:

Yes, i think there are many "Goblin" elements in this CF. The way GE is taking She said "Perfect", "Gong Yoo" and below the foundation.

Even though "Gong Yoo" is ambiguity and mention "Gong Yoo" in the last scene since it is not necessary. It might be the idea from CF scriptwriter but i am surprise she took it.

Thank you for the gifs. They are so cute...... I can't help smiling. 
I remember these two Gifs are from different parts of the special EP, right? You are superb that you found they are relevant... Wow!:wub:

I am quite curious why GY is doing this to GE when i just saw the first one.:unsure: After viewing the second one, i suddenly realize that actually they are playing with each other.:lol:

I can't help doubting TVN hesitated to show complete interaction to audience so they split this into different parts of the special EP. :ph34r:

YES! You got it! I also noticed all the Goblin references she made throughout the CF. The way she said "perfect" was the same way she said it as Ji Eun-tak to Shin in the drama and the blowing on the compact and of course, the last bit with "Gong Yoo, please." :D^_^:wink: Haha. I love the low key (or is it high key since we were able to spot it? Haha) shoutouts to Goblin, but c'mon, the fact that she's even referencing the show means they need to get together asap and recreate scenes from the drama or do something together because clearly, we're not the only ones that miss our OTP together!

• Like 14

Sorry that I have not been as active on posting as I have been before. It's just that I don't think I have anything intersting to contribute lol. But I am still updating myself with your lovely posts and gifs! It's a blessing lol. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, xHera said:

Fill an empty weekend without Goblin with this post. I'm adding up several things to our compilation. :D

10 REASONS WHY GONG YOO AND GO EUN ARE ONE SOUL IN TWO SEPARATE BODIES

Hide contents

3.MUTUAL FORMER CO-STARS AND DIRECTOR

M5Cun18.jpg

4. MUSIC INTEREST

• Both can play music instrument : Gong Yoo - Piano and Guitar

Go Eun - Guitar

xwKiWCD.gif

• Both have soulful voice and sing well even for English song
  • Music preference (Genre):

bUQxXOU.jpg

Try to add more common grounds here.

Co-Star

LBH: "The age of shadows" with GY and "Memories with Sword" with GE  

Um Tae-goo: "The age of shadows" with GY and "Coin Locker Girl" with GE

Co-Star and Friend?

Lee Min-ki: "Monster" with GE.
The following interview is about GY promoted "Big" , when Suzy said she would like to act with LMK and GY said he has LMK's phone number since they are friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7suyorgZ0&t=320s

Kim Dongwook: "Coffee Price" with GY. GE has dating rumor with him since they are friends and they go diving together.

The following two are less relevant compare to above two, so i put in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Kang DongWon: He is relative of GY. The following picture seems he attends a wrap up party of movie Canola. It might be he was there because of KHS. (According to the picture) 

HDpJPRp.jpg 

JUM: We know she is familiar with GY. I saw a video she and JDY visited director Jung Ji-woo when he was filming "A Muse".  

Favorite Singer: MATE (I read from GE's interview and i remember that i saw this in one of the GY's interview that someone post in this thread

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/395746-official-goblin-couple-kim-go-eun-x-gong-yoo/?do=findComment&comment=20331263

Favorite Actress:  JDY 

It seems amazing that they have many common grounds and the linkage between these two people.:blush:

• Like 18

@sooyoungdaebak Like your profile name...all your animated gifs are daebak!!!!!!  Need to give you the best editing award!!!

I can't comment every single posts shared as i'm quite busy but love everyone's contribution as always.  I'm quickly dropping by to correct their Chinese horoscope in @xHera post (thanks so much for listing out!!)  

They are sheep not horse as i'm GY's noona (2 months older than him) in 1979 & my hubby is a horse born in 1978.  I'm Chinese myself, so that can't go wrong!

CHINESE ZODIAC: SHEEP

• Gong Yoo (1979)
  • Go Eun (1991)

And here's a pic showing GY playing guitar like xHera noted.  In a post-army fan meeting, he played guitar and sing (see article here)

gongyoo91.jpg

Yes @yayaling000, she listens to MATE like GY. I made a post about this before, which exact songs they like from MATE (see 1st one below).  The 2nd one has more trivia questions about GE.  Hope that helps!

• Like 22