[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Hey just found out some information on the Director's Cut Blu-ray and DVD. I put it under spoiler.

Spoiler

The pre-order schedule is from 20.1.17 to 17.3.17. The price for DVD is 154,000 won and Blu-ray is 275,000 won (wow :bawling:). Pre-order information is to be found at: http://cafe.daum.net/dokebidvd (it's said to be forbidden to share other information outside). Apparently there are no English subtitles and they are encouraging international fans to purchase so that they can make demand to the production team to add translation. But then again, what's the point to purchase them if there are not English subtitles ...

Anyone want to tip in together :D ?

• Like 13

6 hours ago, autumn93 said:

2) GE's really into it :D

giphy.gif

And..Dang...Gong Yoo let GE to lead him..:rolleyes: I need a fire retardant right now. But seriously, why this scene is so different comparing to other GY kissing scenes? Way too different. Or is it just me? Surely scene in Coffee Prince is freaking hot but looks empty? But here is more emotional especially when he kissed GE eyes.

81F1lFj.gif

They look happy. I cry

• Like 24

@scarlite08 Thanks for the heads up

1 hour ago, brokencovenants said:

Does anyone have a Wikipedia account?? Pretty sure whatever that was written there is NOT true and I'm praying that someone will remove it fast before anyone else sees  :( 

Just removed the information from her wikipedia. Will be removing the info from HWSBD's page as well.

Reveal hidden contents

I just checked who was the "kind" soul who added this false info....I recognized the name and I'm pissed:angry:

1 hour ago, brokencovenants said:

I have removed it. The user kept stirring up trouble in the chatroom with swag couple fans (and caused some hostility there as a result)  :angry: I'm pretty sure he/she is a troll and not a legit fan. Someone else has removed the info from HWSBD's page already. Whoever you are, thank you!! 

A "fan" from the chatroom at hallyuvote.

@brokencovenants thank youuu,... great job, So glad you can removed it so fast before it spread out.

I'm so proud of this community, together we try to protect our precious couple and hope the best for them. :heart:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, cristapark said:

I agree too..and some comments from some knets before said same thing.. wonder where they get those info..how come some of them would comment that GY recommended her.. just funny that many names were mentioned to play Sunny role but no list of name audition for ET role.  I do believe too that GY really recommend her

Hi Chingus! What I am aware of is that GY mentioned from an interview  (when asked whom he wanted to be paired with) that he likes KGE being a fine actress if given a chance. Maybe I am not sure, but KES might have given GY the right to choose her bride as Goblin. It makes sense, right?     Insert other media  

Edited by georginauae23
  • Like 13

3 hours ago, happysmile89 said:

Hey just found out some information on the Director's Cut Blu-ray and DVD. I put it under spoiler.

Hide contents

The pre-order schedule is from 20.1.17 to 17.3.17. The price for DVD is 154,000 won and Blu-ray is 275,000 won (wow :bawling:). Pre-order information is to be found at: http://cafe.daum.net/dokebidvd (it's said to be forbidden to share other information outside). Apparently there are no English subtitles and they are encouraging international fans to purchase so that they can make demand to the production team to add translation. But then again, what's the point to purchase them if there are not English subtitles ...

Anyone want to tip in together :D ?

Can I order this in gmarket? I tried to visit the page and it is written in Korean... I want to order this. Already order the ost pack 1 & 2 and also the photo essay from gmarket.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, georginauae23 said:

Hi Chingus! What I am aware of is that GY mentioned from an interview  (when asked whom he wanted to be paired with) that he likes KGE being a fine actress if given a chance. Maybe I am not sure, but KES might have given GY the right to choose her bride as Goblin. It makes sense, right?     Insert other media  

ikr... i'm thinking the same since KES said he wait for GY to accept her story like 5years.. maybe she gave GY the chances to pick whoever actress he want as his bride.. i still remember when knezt guess who will play as Goblin bride.. but there's no KGE on the list as the candidate.. 

• Like 12

watching this video again with sub.. so when KGE heard that the Goblin lead actor will be Gong Yoo so she said she curious who will be the lead actress and then she receive the proposal short after Gong Yoo announce as the lead.. that's fast..

and GY reaction tho after KGE said she is big fan of him :D

• Like 23

24 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

:heart::wub::heart: I love this cf! Classy KGE :blush:

Arjenia I so love you alongside Kim Go Eun, thank you for being such great group supporting her! :) 

My heart skips a beat when she said "Gong Yoo hae juseyo" haha Go Eun ah you are so lovely :heart:

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, rnia93 said:

My goodness! The "Gong Yoo juseyo" trademark in the end after she blow that compact! Hahaahahah.. Truly goblin's bride! Only KGE could pull that trademark out!

Imagine if Gong Yoo really appear hahahahahahhah...

I love you arjenia....

omgg she's sooooo pretty and cute here. That hairstyle is my favorite. it makes her look cute, mature, and beautiful. yass that Gong Yoo got me soo good. I got goosebump, i thought that i heard it wrong, and idk how many times i have watched this. I love it. Btw is it her new cf? 

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, ojingeo said:

Go Eun so pretty on this CF. 

At the end, she said "Gong Yoo hae juseyo" which means "Please share". Ahh... Eventhoght this is just an indirect GongGo CF, i smile from ear to ear. If someday we get the real GongGo CF, i dont think i can handle it.

:wub::wub: whoaa..., I thought I was just hallucinating when I heard she said Gong yoo, apparently she is! hahaha....

and what's more fascinating is, before she said "Gong Yoo hae juseyo" she blows the compact , as if she blows a candle to summon Goblin ...

:heart::heart: Love it !!

• Like 17

She is sooooo pretty. I can't take my eyes off her.and i'm a girl.damn those netizens who can't see the beauty in her. I actually scream when she say the gongyoo hae juseyo.please please please let them have a cf together . People in the world must be shookt^^

• Like 23