[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

1 hour ago, autumn93 said:

Okay. If Arjenia is hiring, the real question we need to ask ourselves as shippers is, who do we send from our group to be a mole!? We need an insider's link! :wink:

giphy.gif

The mustache really distract me lmao!

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

Did anyone say they needed a mole?

JSM37F3.jpg

lol good it's a real mole! i thought you'll puts one of member's picture as a mole lol

49 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Presenting the leader of our ship, Captain Dong Wook! :wub:

u6w0gu0tQM2Zi.gif

:lol:

*Arjenia is looking for staff? Dammit, I wish I could understand Hangul...huhuhu *crying in Deok Hwa oppa's arms* 

HAHAHAHA! DongWook. GY and GE was nods ... "yes yes true"   . omg you guys are hilarious. :lol: i burst laughing see all this gif. 

Arjenia, whoever you are i would like to be your staff too! Oh wait Hangul??? darn i dont know hangul..:wacko:

• Like 16

I am really sorry, jeongmal mianhae... didn't mean to burst anyone's bubble..

Found this scene when he supposed to be gloomy (jealous because of Tae Hee oppa), but his ear red..., maybe because the house even though indoor still really cold. 

https://pix.sfly.com/X1bTDu

But of course at the hotel scene, where suppose to be warm enough, that time probably indeed because of Ji Chul's own feeling surface during the kiss, that's why his ear becoming red ..:wub: pardon my deluluheart

• Like 7

@Nerdy Mina thank you for the post and explanation..that makes sense now

A little off topic but songsong couple soompi have also same explanation in soompi before.. It's almost same pose during the interview that their feet exactly have the same position and playing each other...hahahah .. I'm really hoping that our couple would be the same too..it's an open secret that there's something going on with songsong couple too..just I was surprised that both has similarities..

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Yeah I've lost track. Rewatching ep 15 as we speak, I feel like I'm memorizing these lines now cause of how many times I've seen it

Your not alone!!  Lol Im doing the same thing too I even says their line first before KS&ET ... This is the only way I can ease my longing for them,  I am always looking forward to all the posts on our thread,  I'm just happy thinking that I'm not alone.. :D

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, autumn93 said:

@sooyoungdaebak sometimes I wish the camera would zoom down just so we can see how ((aroused)) :ph34r:

Ikr!! Camera ahjusshi is jealous of what he saw, I think...bahahaha. 

When she jumped on him and their body meet, she gave him an excited smile...and my brain went straight down the gutter. I'm like, "You lucky, lucky, very lucky gal!!!!" (you know what I mean :wink:) teeheee...

#SorryNotSorry #ItsGodYoo #Anatomy101 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

OMG EVEN SOOMPI HAS NO CHILL. LOOK AT THAT CAPTION! #SoompiIsGoingToHellWithUs

CFSKU5Y.png

sorry to quote the pic. mmm.. but i thought soompi was being sarcastic saying 'real' OTP as the bromance pair. you know they were the one who gave a crappy critics on the drama n GE's acting.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, janeeta said:

2 hours ago, ludadeer said:

sorry to quote the pic. mmm.. but i thought soompi was being sarcastic saying 'real' OTP as the bromance pair. you know they were the one who gave a crappy critics on the drama n GE's acting.

ikr..i;m thinking the same... 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

:angry: this makes me mad chingu.. Even the caption word 'real' is in uppercase!   Grrrr 

I love GE!  She's the best !

• Like 9

3 hours ago, madmonika said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Since this is an old post, I put it under the spoiler (mods, I can quote image under a spoiler tag, right?)

I seriously love this mini trip scene, other than the soju tent scene, thank you for the gifs ♡ and congrats on your new job chingu! I hope it will go well

About GY falling for GE, I also have no doubt it. He definitely feels something (or at least, felt something on the set, but my delulu will see it as a present thing cause I really hope they will transform the feeling into real life, without anyone's eyes on them, and they will suddenly drop the wedding announcement, in the future). It might start with him adoring her as sunbae to hoobae. But, I'm 99% sure (1% left to let my sanity back if this isn't true lol) GY is attracted to GE as Gong Ji Chul to a woman. Big time (like you chingu said it before).

And again, I can't blame him. She is definitely charming, be it as an actress and as a person (well, ofc I do not know her in person, but at least from her interviews, BTS, many statements from people around her, I can draw this conclusion).

Since this is purely speculation, I put it under the spoiler box.

So, I'm not loosing faith in this ship. I will continue to hope they will be together, in the right time. I sincerely pray these two beautiful creatures will find their way to entangled the reel red strings. I never want two persons to be together this bad before!

Even if in the end, this ship doesn't happen, I will take it as a misfortune case of fate. But to think about this shipping journey I will(and had) have, I believe so many hilarious posts will be here, so I'm looking forward for it. Don't be discouraged, cause in the end, the most important thing is we have fun here, with dignity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Always like your post a lot since you always give many insights from his previous interviews.

This is also what I am thinking. He is attracted by someone but might not take any further steps especially what I learned from the interview that GY is with a lot of sensibility and hesitated to make decision. Even worse that GE is still in a relationship now (Although guys over here, includes me don’t want to believe it). GE is talented and just developing her career and the scandal could bit her down. So I am wondering this feeling might just keep in his mind.

Just same you, I never want two persons to be together this bad before!. I will pray for them even though the result is not what I am looking for. I still have a great time on shipping them since I can feel the atmosphere between them and it makes my day.:wub:

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I don't know if it's appropriate to post this..hope MoD allow me ..

In DC goblin gallery they only allow kiss gif video during midnight.. They will post it and some will delete it the next day.. One posted about this kiss scene with gif when GE jump on GY..and then he posted again a reverse gif of their kiss..it's like from the sofa going back to the hotel before they kiss.. What funny is they discuss that GY looks turn on that his face was really red..they agree that he look arouse too. 

Hide contents

In slow mo After GE jump on him,,He stick out his toungue while GE suck it.. too bad that in the video GE side hair fall on her checks so we cannot see how their lips move..you can't see it clearly if we watch the video but if u watch backward kiss gif it was clearly shown..too bad I cannot copy it.. DC user doesn't allow

ohh my..did you have the link for the dc ?? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

He's flushed due to the fact he had been holding in from kissing the woman he's very attracted to for months! And to finally kiss her passionately, his whole body feels hot and after tasting her, he's pretty aroused (based on his weak smile and droopy eyes).

OMG I ALMOST CRYING SEE THIS. TOTALLY YOUR WORDS ARE VALUABLE:bawling:

• Like 9