[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

"According to Hubmesh as cited by Korea Portal, "Gong Yoo previously dated his onscreen "Coffee Prince" partner Yoon Eun Hye before he dated his "School4" co-star Im Soo Jung in 2008."

take everything with a grain of salt and don't jump into conclusions. :) Remember this is IB Times, it's not exactly a beacon of truth out there:blink:. It mostly recycles old new scoops. And I believe Gong Yoo once clarified his type is YEH's character in coffee prince not YEH herself.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, yonjo said:

"According to Hubmesh as cited by Korea Portal, "Gong Yoo previously dated his onscreen "Coffee Prince" partner Yoon Eun Hye before he dated his "School4" co-star Im Soo Jung in 2008."

take everything with a grain of salt and don't jump into conclusions. :) Remember this is IB Times, it's not exactly a beacon of truth out there:blink:. It mostly recycles old new scoops. And I believe Gong Yoo once clarified his type is YEH's character in coffee prince not YEH herself.

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

Yeah IBTimes is not very reliable. Fact of the matter is that GY has never officially confirmed any of his relationships so unless it's an engagement or wedding announcement, we're not getting one either. Or they get caught.....#PleaseGetCaught #GetOnItDispatch #LeakedGYandKGEPics2k17

@yonjo @janeeta @aytnihc19 @daniahafifah20 i don't really care did he or did he not dated YEH... anyone can date anyone, when they were younger, dating doesnt mean a real giving of hearts... and all these sites. given that he is already 37, wandering in showbitz world, unless he is a real Eunuch, else it unbelievable he never try to date anyone without really sunk into a true First Love feels... even if not true first love feels.. at least now been single means he can be completely fallen deeply in love, like never ever before, the One Final True Love, ... importance is he is single now, for sure he is ready to go anywhere deeper with GE, if God's willing.
btw:....
seems like all these sites may have been spying on soompi, or even on our MT. who know see this latest crap below> the sites below quotes "fans at Soompi"... are they talking about us?

http://www.thebitbag.com/fans-react-gong-yoo-goblin-korean-drama-cast-members-canceled-thailand-trip/225578

Celebrity

Fans React To Gong Yoo, Other Goblin Korean Drama Cast Members’ Canceled Thailand Trip

By mariaea

Goblin Korean drama stars including the series lead Gong Yoo have reportedly begged off from their Thailand trip scheduled next week. This is based on statements from cast members’ reps that was shared by Korean media outlets earlier today. Fans have reacted to the news via social media – with some speculating that it might just be a diversionary tactic.

Those who followed the hit TVN series were excited when the Phuket vacation was announced last month. It was reportedly organized to celebrate the show’s successful run. This was especially after its finale got over 20 percent TV ratings.

According to insiders, the beach vacation is scheduled for Feb. 6, 2017. The exact resort where Gong Yoo and other Goblin stars are supposed to stay was not disclosed. Their spokespersons even reportedly said that they will free up schedules so that their talents can join the trip.

Why are Goblin Korean drama stars not going anymore?

Four days before the given date, reports began circulating that Goblin Korean drama cast members won’t be going anymore. Soompi confirmed the cancellation earlier today, January 2. Their information was based on statements from the agencies handling each of the four lead stars. All of them reasoned that the celebrities are simply just too busy with work commitments.

Among those who pulled out of the vacation were Gong Yoo and his leading lady, Kim Go Eun. Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na also won’t be going on the Thailand trip. Prior to the four, supporting actor Yook Sungjae had said that he will be unable to attend.

Goblin trip organizers, fans caught off-guard

Hwa & Dam Pictures is the production company providing the vacation for everyone on Goblin Korean drama’s team. An insider said that they are surprised that the main cast will no longer show up. They even detailed that plane tickets and reservations were already fully paid for.

Fans have also gone online to express their disappointment over the development. Some of them commented on Soompi’s report that the move was rather rude, especially since the vacation is already paid. Since the trip is already slated for this Monday, some are saying that the cancellation is such a short notice. The fact that they are not going due to work-related reasons also raised negative feedback.

Fake cancellation: A tactic to keep fans away?

However, a number of fans explained that the stars probably did not want to pull out of the activity. Some reminded fellow supporters that Gong Yoo has allegedly not taken any day-off even after the Goblin Korean drama ended. As such, people should supposedly be more understanding of their situation.

An interesting theory was also raised by one of Soompi’s commenters. According to a fan, it is possible that the cast did not really cancel their trip. The cancellation might just be a way to make the trip a little more private, as fans might disturb the stars while on vacation.

This is what happened to the team vacation of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds in Cebu last October 2016. Filipino fans flocked to the hotel where Park Bo Gum and the cast and crew stayed. It eventually caused insiders to release online requests for fans to give the Hallyu heartthrob more privacy.

Spoiler

so are the news sites, spying on our MT sites or Shippers sites or what? now they freak me out... soompi commentators means us? or just the soompi article writers?

• Like 16

Mworago??? KGE called ugly and look like a toad?? Kyaaaa, are these people blind?? Here's a gif for them...

13dRJkj5wgKq9q.gif

Take that, you dumb chicken feet! Urghhh....

They need to look at themselves in the mirror. Because of them, we suffer cos she is not updating anything on IG... *fugly cry* 

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Mworago??? KGE called ugly and look like a toad?? Kyaaaa, are these people blind?? Here's a gif for them...

Take that, you dumb chicken feet! Urghhh....

They need to look at themselves in the mirror. Because of them, we suffer cos she is not updating anything on IG... *fugly cry* 

LOL that kimchi slap never fails me...

so glad to know that the Knetz now start to have more positive comments and support her...  it's a relieve, hope she will never delete her IG again.. I think she somehow realizes she has more supportive fans now, and one of her biggest fans is the great GY.. that is one huge support for her. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, cristapark said:

Actually I notice that these idols usually choose whose popular..aigoo...hehehehe last time it was like almost everyone choose song Joongki ..

yeah same as i still remember back there when secret garden was so famous.. everyone/idol choose hyun bin as their ideal type.. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

Nah I am sure he was ideal type of many for at least for 10 years now (CP :wub: - or even before it). GY charisma does not change, it's get even better and better over time, like a wine.

i hope because i refer to these idol nowadays are only pick the trending one.. because i experience the day when hyun bin was so famous back there.. well i'm glad he still in my heart.. haha.. hyun bin.. won bin.. gong yoo.. these "getting old" but phenomena actor.. 

• Like 11