[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

1 hour ago, baram1004 said:

Annyeong^^ been MIA because I got sick and still feeling under the weather. ㅠㅠ

Just dropping to share this song that I think fits their current stage right now...bwaha

I call you and you call me 

It's funny how we get on so easily 

We're just friends aren't we 
You've got yours, I've got mine 
And friends are all we ever could be 

(But) We're getting to know each other 
A little too well 
(Getting to know each other) 
(A little too well) 
We're starting to show our feelings 
And people can tell 
(Ooh,  people can tell) ❤️
Every time that your eyes meet mine 

I light up like a neon sign 
Yes, We're getting to know each other 
A little too well
(Getting to know each other) 
(A little too well)  ♪ ♫ ♬

Gerard Kenny ㅡ Getting To Know Each Other :blush:

Aigggooo! Really really fit there situation (KS line "really really" hahahaha)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

With GE, he's just being himself, so transparent that you could see his real feelings. He wears his heart on his sleeves and he let himself go. He didn't tell her to call him Oppa or Ji Chul oppa.

Just Ji Chul

And that is a big move on his part! And it's all captured on camera. 

*I watched most of his interviews with his costars to see if he has honey dripping from his eyes when he look at them but I can't find it. GE must be really, really, really special.* 

Sorry to just quote part of your post.

I fully agree with your observations, it is similar to mine after watching many GY’s interview and BTS… I didn’t see he is cling female co-stars.

Yes, with GE, everything he is doing is too obvious and been caught directly by camera so I think he might just take care of her in “Brother-Sister” mode in the very beginning. He is a movie star who is rarely with love affairs news and always gentle and very careful, it is really hard to image what he has done to GE. 

The thing to trigger me thinking about the true feeling is in the scene ET in KS puts a necklace around ET’s neck on ET’s first day to university. GY’s is blush and his ears are also turning into red.

I read some article that mention GY is rarely answer about his ideal type of woman and hate questions about his privacy, so it might be interesting that he mentioned GE’s name in interview. I remember in the movie talk, “The Age of Shadows”, SKH described GY, is too pure to find in this industry. 

So everything about GY’s feeling seems transparent, how about GE?
She definitely a fangirl and likes him. For sure, she is cute when she is with him ( or with any one as what LSK has mentioned), but her true feeling to him is not as obvious as GY’s. Maybe it is because she is still “official” in a relationship and she hides herself a little bit. 

• Like 17

32 minutes ago, keisyaana said:

I'm so happy for this guy..Finally he's getting recognition again and start doing fan meeting.,Surely he really miss this kind of event..hopefully this will be a new beginning for his career

• Like 10

11 hours ago, innerchild said:

Haha, yeah, sneaky Ji Chul-ah managed to palm kiss her, hold her hands, hug her, and snuggle up, all in one take (or more, but who cares). No wonder Go Eun-ah was red-faced after those NGs too :lol:.

S1cC81O.gif

Mei9rgt.gif

You've got some moves, Gong Yoo ssi, multi-talented indeed. B)

What I found really funny and squee-inducing in the second clip is how GY used his right hand to get GE to put down her arms so he can hug her. Sneaky Ji Chul!

• Like 17

a little addition to their short trip and ET stole kiss and GY's laugh, did u guys noticed that he is actually staring straight to the camera on that scene? so i bet the kiss from GE was totally adlib and unexpected and that's why we can hear GY's laugh and not KS.

• Like 23

so, this is their first kiss scene, based on the filming schedule right? 

and this one, it just few days before this episode aired right?

because, i saw GY eyes more filling with honey in the hotel scene, after GE remember him. 

i saw GY eyes, filling with love...ehehhehe

please, pardon my bad English, ...and Ciiw:wub:

• Like 21

59 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

a little addition to their short trip and ET stole kiss and GY's laugh, did u guys noticed that he is actually staring straight to the camera on that scene? so i bet the kiss from GE was totally adlib and unexpected and that's why we can hear GY's laugh and not KS.

This. WHERE IS THE BTS CLIP FOR THIS?!!

giphy.gif

• Like 13

2 hours ago, autumn93 said:

6) Last but not least, probably my favorite of the bunch because of HOW SWEETLY Gong Yoo was looking at Go Eun as he was pointing out the Making Of camera...His gaze is gentleness personified. :wub: I'm still swooning...Gaaaaaaaaah 

giphy.gif

First time posting.. Sorry mods for using above GIF.. Would like to chime in on this particular one.. If I'm not mistaken, this one is after they kissed. Why I know the glass wine with soju, GY didn't drink but GE did.. (Had it replay to check).. Am I the only one surprised that not a sign of awkwardness between these two after they kissed? GY should be OK but GE? hmm.. We need the BTS really.. #superdelulumode

• Like 18

On 1/15/2017 at 6:28 AM, yonjo said:

I'm  curious. Does Gong Yoo behave like this with his other onscreen partners? Or is Kim Go Eun a special case?  Their interactions bts are too informal and too cute considering he's a superstar and a senior actor and she's a newbie. 

Chingu sorry to post this again but I don't know if I'm just on a delulumodehere :tongue:and I just want to share my observation based on watching this rooftop scene of KS & ET over and over again Hahaha, there's some biting and tounge involved in this kissing scene which what I really really like the most but if you will watch it again try to check that after ET biting KS lips he's thumb moved which leads me to my own conclusion that he's somewhat being affected on this kissing scene  , :grimace::heart:

Does this make sense?  Hahahaah

#superfanofthesetwo #GY&KGE

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, keisyaana said:

so, this is their first kiss scene, based on the filming schedule right? 

and this one, it just few days before this episode aired right?

because, i saw GY eyes more filling with honey in the hotel scene, after GE remember him. 

i saw GY eyes, filling with love...ehehhehe

please, pardon my bad English, ...and Ciiw:wub:

Yes that's what I thought too because  ETs hair is different in both scenes,  hehehe

• Like 5

4 hours ago, autumn93 said:

I decided to compile all the bts scenes that we were teased with but never got to watch in its entirety.

1) Playful Gong Yoo and pretending like Go Eun was hurting him

giphy.gif

2) These two really like messing around with the "sword"...my head is deep in the gutter so when I see things like this, I think of something else entirely...that goes at the same rhythm, if you know what I mean...especially since even Freud would say a sword is very *cough*phallic*cough* in nature #sorrynotsorry

giphy.gif

Bless this post :glasses:

so i realized that my mind is very much drowning in the gutter too, when i decided to delurked, after being a silent reader since the very beginning, just bec this post:grimace:  

i just need to say this, GoEun have a knack for this hand movement, and she'll make GY happy bec of it :blush: oh gosh what did i just write, forgive me God, for i have sinned:cry:

btw, i really enjoyed reading every.single.post.here. and even tho i've tried so hard to denied it, bec i dont do shipping RL ppl (i hve a bit trauma bec of it), but i know i'm their shipper from the get go.

this is might be my only post here, but as crazy as it sounds, i do prays to God to make GY&KGE ends up together in marriage and hve a romantic future together IRL, ughhhh i really must gone crazy bec of them, but no regrets here:blush:

ughhh. soompi has failed me. idk how to put my comments out from this spoiler box, so annoying:confounded:

• Like 18

http://www.ibtimes.sg/kim-go-eun-called-toad-ugly-posting-makeup-free-photo-instagram-7249

Kim Go Eun called 'toad' and 'ugly' for posting makeup free Photo on Instagramimgkim-go-eun.jpg

Kim Go Eun has reportedly been subjected to cyber-bullying. The Goblin star deleted her Instagram selfie after hateful comments about her looks.

According to Allkpop, the 25-year-old actress had shared a bare-faced selfie on the photo-sharing website, and was wearing a T-shirt while lying on a hammock. However, she deleted the post after haters called her "ugly," "a toad" and "too plain."

Go Eun had received huge applause for her portrayal of Eun Tak, the Goblin's bride in the tvN series. During an appearance on Happy Together, she admitted modelling wasn't for her. She said: "I only modelled for a short time because I felt like I wasn't cut out for the job, standing still, while the photographer took photos felt extremely awkward." 

The South Korean beauty had recently rejoined Instagram, and shared a photo of hers with Gong Yoo. In the image, the two are dressed for their wedding scene in the drama. She wrote: "I was happy and thankful. #Goblin."

(pls read whole article.)

would like to highlight what one fan defending her:

— sal (@celestisal_) February 6, 2017

Dont bash KimGoEun!!!! She's the only korean actress who have no plastic surgery!!! A true nature beauty in and out!

http://www.ibtimes.sg/gong-yoo-interview-goes-viral-gossip-gravy-train-rolls-goblin-star-rules-hearts-7236

Gong Yoo interview goes viral: Gossip gravy train rolls on as Goblin star rules hearts

1486356895_gong-yoo.jpg

A 10-year-old video of Gong Yoo, who donned a main role in recently ended K-drama Goblin, went going viral with lapping up all juicy stuff relating to the 37-year-old Hallyu star. 

The lead actor of the tvN drama "Goblin", Gong Yoo shared his thoughts about his good looks and how grateful he is for having it. The actor is winning over the hearts of the viewers with his good looks and outstanding acting since 2007 with TV series "Coffee Prince".

Gong Yoo played a game of true or false type at a V Live interview last year while he was promoting his movie "A Man and a Woman." The actor replied true when it was stated, "I've been thankful for my looks at least once in my life."

As Soompi quoted him saying: "I've had many people tell me that my face is small. Both of my parents have small faces, so when I hear that, I thank my parents for giving me good genes."

After MBC's romantic comedy "Coffee Prince," the Hallyu star gained a lot attention and became quite popular. His popularity rose with the blockbuster zombie film, "Train to Busan" followed by the lead role in the record-breaking tvN series "Goblin."

According to the reports, the actor claimed to be currently single and gave his reasons behind it. According to Hubmesh as cited by Korea Portal, "Gong Yoo previously dated his onscreen "Coffee Prince" partner Yoon Eun Hye before he dated his "School4" co-star Im Soo Jung in 2008."

The 37-year-old actor revealed, "My ideal type changed," on MBC's "Section TV." He further said,"When I was younger, I liked women who had popping emotions. But now, I like women whom I can be comfortable with. I think if someone had big mood swings that would be hard to manage."

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

According to the reports, the actor claimed to be currently single and gave his reasons behind it. According to Hubmesh as cited by Korea Portal, "Gong Yoo previously dated his onscreen "Coffee Prince" partner Yoon Eun Hye before he dated his "School4" co-star Im Soo Jung in 2008."

The 37-year-old actor revealed, "My ideal type changed," on MBC's "Section TV." He further said,"When I was younger, I liked women who had popping emotions. But now, I like women whom I can be comfortable with. I think if someone had big mood swings that would be hard to manage."

"Gong Yoo previously dated his onscreen "Coffee Prince" partner Yoon Eun Hye before he dated his "School4" co-star Im Soo Jung in 2008. "

OMG DID HE REALLY DATE WITH YOON EUN HYE BEFORE? OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS:blink: