[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Away for a few days and the thread has exploded! Welcome to the newbies to the thread. Remember to read the first page and backread as much as you can.

@JaneyBae I hope you can sort out the issue with the IGers and maybe consider a cease and desist order to issue to them? Nowadays trolls can be persecuted as well. Sigh. Why can't trolls be the cuties like the ones from Disney?

• Like 12

i agree with fellow shippers!! so, i also have the courage to finally watch clips of GY's "men and women" movie.. i really really really can say that there was no spark between him and the female lead.. it was just scripted and just doing what he has to do based on the story. 

There is so much spark in his eyes when he films with GE, in the tent where they had their "first kiss", right after KS kissed ET, his eyes were totally glowing! the amount of love! OMG! i giggle so much. he really shows the amount of cherish he has for her in that scene and many many other lovey dovey scenes!

• Like 18

Hwaiting to our captain and ship members

Still don't get it why people have to attack this forum.  As far as know soompi forum is one of the most trusted and respectful source because people here follow rules. I have been silent member of soompi since 2008 as i remember.  This is my second ship.  My first ship is hyunbin and hajiwon from secret garden drama also the same writer kim eun sook that write goblin.  At that time ourship was attacked by song hye kyo fanatic fans(sorry if there are members here are shk fans)  and keep threatened us so our captain decide to make a close fb grup and we even have beta website. 

I am not suggesting that we should also have our own close group.  Since we have lawyer captain in this ship i put my trust that our @Janeybae can handle this well.  Hope you all don't mind with this story,  write this just want to cheer us all while our ship sail to heaven. 

@ayumiT me also indonesian don't be hurt too much just because we share same nationality just take it as we and them (you know who) don't vibrate in the same frequency.  

I feel sorry i cant write often here.  Have been very busy take care my three daughters and i am also running my own business. Bianne chingus.  Finally every moment with you shined with all the gift,  analysis,mv from xhera, sooyoungdaebak, seasons32, ghosthunt, janaybae, starrynight.  I love all of you it's really warm my heart when  i was left empty when goblin ended. CHEERS 

• Like 20

Register to make my first post here. I love this thread n ShinTak couple....very much. Honestly I have never watched a drama without skipping through the episodes except winter sonata and that was ages ago *blush*.  I am more on HK dramas and even that I have no patience to watch through all the episodes. Goblin is so entertaining and the chemistry between GY and KGE is fantastic. I also hope they follow through in real life. But acting and commitment in real life is different as need to see if their real life character is compatible. But I still pray that they will be together as they are so good together. I feel that it's  fate that brought them together.  GY picked this drama after 5 years n he may be the one that highly recommend KGE to be the goblin's bride since he mentioned that he hopes to act with her. Furthermore they are only 12 years apart, same horoscope and same zodiac sign and GY really looks young for his age..,so boyish!

Can  someone direct me to the page where a shipper has posted a cut from the presscon where KGE was looking down playing with her dress/hands and GY was looking at her. Thanks.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, JaneyBae said:

@yoogo @firstsnow29 and everyone else who has written words of encouragement, this thread is for you guys to enjoy! Thank you for the support!

@yoogo You mean this part?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yesss..,this is the one. Love them!!

May I know this is from which presscon clip on YouTube and at which section? I was trying hard to find the one but there are many versions of the presscon on YouTube and from different angles. Thanks!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, JaneyBae said:

@deara Got it! It's from episode 12. Dang they must have been REAL close by then :wink:

KeV1aQB.png

@molybdenum Good analysis! I would also like to think GY went "Ladies first" and thats why she's sitting inside. They're so cute and I agree, let's do a Soompi field trip to all the locations they filmed and obtain CCTV footage. If watching dramas has taught me anything, it's that if you pay the security guy, he'll give you access easily.

And thanks babe for reporting her. I'm quite honestly over it, she's crossed many lines and hopefully karma will be coming to her real soon.

@JaneyBae that fast!  thank you bebzz you're our best CSI agent :D ahhh ep.12 yup, no wonder ....they've been real close already :blush:. Did they realized people was starring at them lol i guess they didnt think of that :D 

• Like 8

@firstsnow29 hellow there fellow indonesian chingu~~~i tend to avoid any harm account because in my mind its just gonna waste my time and energy,especially with person who already think that she was right and can never be wrong,cause talking with someone like that just gonna drive use into endless war but when she cross the line just because we demand copyright for our art and then acting like a victim gosh it ruinning my whole day (i am a product designer for export company,so copywright is a little sensitive for me hehehe) and i never find that kind account before this,so i am a litte shock i guess,all the harsh and mean words...and praying to the god that no matter what happen in my life in the future please please dont let me be that kind of person

@JaneyBae i am sending a whole universe for you all our friend in here,may the force be with us wkekeke

Here a song for us sia-unstopable

https://youtube/H3evCDEXp4I

• Like 12

1 hour ago, innerchild said:

I think that the guy he's looking at is his manager. He loves wearing beanies just like Gong Yoo, and he wears glasses as well. I wonder who's the other guy? Gong Yoo or Go eun's staff? One thing I noticed is that Gong Yoo and Go eun behave as if they are under the same agency, his staff taking really good care of her, Umbrella Man, everyone? B) Now, under whose instructions would they do that? Hmm

Could the other guy be KGE's manager?

Hide contents

The picture from the restaurant is probably from December 13, pay attention to the manager's outfit.

Was that GKE following behind with the hoodie over her head? The clips I saw previously posted only show the front where GY got out from the glass door. I was wondering how come he came out from the glass door when the filming part is suppose on the street where he sees ET walking towards him.

@starryknights excellent finding, I love it!

7. [+35, -4] People spotted her with the goblin at a restaurant in Gangnam being all lovey dovey ㅋㅋㅋ I guess she has a ton of charms to attract men  Source: Nate via Netizen Buzz

It now tickles me were are those photos hiding...

When was this? 

Edited by yoogo
  • Like 7