[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

58 minutes ago, madmonika said:

Look at her aegyo, OMG I can't help but feeling giddy over this video. Go Eun as Eun Tak is perfect!!!

Hide contents

Btw I'm just wondering, does the mod go around the shipping thread? Cause I think we are violating so many (minor) rules hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :lol: Sorry mods!!!

like its the aegyo that wouldn't make you cringey, you'll just admire how innocent and playful she is, uri Go-eun-ah so precious :heart: 

Btw, in her latest cf, why do I feel that she's giving that ET vibe? and at the last part the way she blow towards the cushion foundation, looks like it was a candle for GE kekeke and her smile at the end, kyaaa, I cannot :rolleyes:

• Like 16

Oh gawwdd ...@sooyoungdaebak i must say, i really love you.i love you so much .Your gifs never dissapoint me..keep those gifs coming gal coz I ain't sleeping tonight. Is there enough bed in the mental hospital coz do count me in. I blame this to go eun and gongyoo. I'm suffering because of them.goshhh these two..i'm sick because of them and i dun wanna get recover. 

#Mentalhospitalissuchaniceplace

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, deara said:

Im not Go Eun but why i feel like he's mention my name when i watch this lol 

Bahahaha...I would totally do one with him mentioning your name but I'm scared your boyfriend will k*ll me...bahahaha :tongue::lol:

@ghosthunt Pass the medicine bottle around...lmao. I dunno why I squeal too while creating it...bahaha.. #MentalBreakdown 

Add: @Donut Baekie Gahhh...you always know what to treat our soul! #StaringAtTheVideo #BlinkingIsForTheWeak

Add: @needa22 Awww, love you back, chingu...For the love of these two, I let go of my dignity and go crazyyyy...my daughter will be embarrassed if she sees her mom this cray2...bahahaha. #SorryNotSorry #PowerOfLove #HopelessRomantic 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

We have an answer, y'all! :wub:

lbjZHrRHC5H7a.gif

This really made my day. Showing that he paid attention and even though they far apart working on their own projects, they are not apart at heart. It's great that the interviewer did not show the ad to him but he already knew. 

• Like 9

21 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Confession....

Disclaimer: All my gifs dialogues are 10% Fiction and 90% Non-Fiction. If you believe it 100%, you can join me at mental hospital...kekeke.

Lol! I love this one, @sooyoungdaebak! His face is just like, "Well, I don't wanna point any fingers or idk why I have to say anything, myself, but yes, that would be the best thing to do." Lawl, your delulu gifs crack me up!

6 hours ago, Donut Baekie said:

Look good in white :wub:

Are they trying to kill us by releasing cf from both of them today..

Ikr!? It's like they know how bad us ShinTak/GongGo shippers are having it here, so the universe is giving us a consolation prize by releasing their individual CFs on the same day. That's great and all but I'm still waiting for my baes to get together in one CF so we can all die of happiness again. They're both so lovely in their CFs though. Gong Yoo's CF came out fast, too.

5 hours ago, FOuting said:

You guys don't know how much I freak out when I saw the photo of GY in Sydney today. I miss the chance to see him last time and this time he was so close to me. Hope this time he stay a bit longer so I will have a chance to accidently walk passed him in the city. (going to walk in the city all day tomorrow even thou it 36 degree tomorrow)

Another thing, whenever goongyoo come to Sydney it always super hot. Today is like 40 degree!

@FOuting, you better do what Shin did when he was in limbo thinking of Eun-tak and walk walk walk until you drop or until you see a glimpse of our handsome oppa in your city! Haha, jk, be careful and don't hurt yourself! Either stay warm or wear shades because oppa's HOT HOT HOT!

7 hours ago, xHera said:

Haha..I'm laughing like crazy here. Lancome is freaking smart, the hashtag kinda means "please share it" right? But it has the same spelling as Gong Yoo. So, everyone will obviously thinking of the handsome Gong Yoo once they heard it. Nice move there! :D I love you Lancome. And Goeun is freaking pretty, the skin gangster.

BTW,

GY must be all smiling watching the CF, on the other hand, HWSBD be like TT..haha

7 hours ago, NRGchick said:

공유해  (Share) 

주세요 (Please)

So technically it means 'Please share'

* I don't think she would be sharing Gong Yoo himself though....Hehehe*

7 hours ago, rnia93 said:

They always add the # while she is talking just like subtitle, see the #공유해주제요.. It is romanize as Gong-Yoo-hae-ju-sae-yo which is normally translate as "please give me Gong Yoo" or "please share (Gong Yoo?)" in polite way

Just like when you want something and you add jusaeyo, it means to ask in polite way to give you something. Hahaha.

Edit : just saw @xHera and @NRGchick post, it could be a witty way to say "please share" too because 공유 could be the Gong Yoo actor or mean "share" hahahaha... Sorry, my head already full of delulu that I cant help but always thinking into that direction.. And that blow the compact thing didn't help at all..Pfftttttt

But why would she ask to sharing a compact? I rather to think she wants Gong Yoo, hahaha..

7 hours ago, violetpetal said:

:wub::wub: whoaa..., I thought I was just hallucinating when I heard she said Gong yoo, apparently she is! hahaha....

and what's more fascinating is, before she said "Gong Yoo hae juseyo" she blows the compact , as if she blows a candle to summon Goblin ...

:heart::heart: Love it !!

8 hours ago, rnia93 said:

My goodness! The "Gong Yoo juseyo" trademark in the end after she blow that compact! Hahaahahah.. Truly goblin's bride! Only KGE could pull that trademark out!

Imagine if Gong Yoo really appear hahahahahahhah...

I love you arjenia....

Omg, I love it, I love it, I love it! Thanks to @xHera, @NRGchick and @rnia93 for the translations and insights!

Idk whose idea it was for the play on words, but that person deserves a prize! Hahaha. Thanks to them, us shippers can rest well tonight because of that cheeky reference! I wondered what was Go-eun's reaction when she read the script and that line. She was probably surprised. I just love the fact that the pun wasn't just a Goblin reference, but it was a straight up shout out to Gong Yoo, himself, since it sounded like she said "Gong Yoo, please." Lol! So so cute. <3 Speaking of which, Gong Yoo oppa, where are you? Unnie called you and she even sneakily blew on her compact in hopes you'd show up, so what are you waiting for?! Haha, I know what WE'RE all waiting for--these two to be in something together STAT!

7 hours ago, needa22 said:

She is sooooo pretty. I can't take my eyes off her.and i'm a girl.damn those netizens who can't see the beauty in her. I actually scream when she say the gongyoo hae juseyo.please please please let them have a cf together . People in the world must be shookt^^

YES, our gal is beautiful and I'm so glad she actually said the line at the end because even I couldn't help but think of the haters when I heard the words sounding like Gong Yoo's name. Yikes... I wouldn't even be surprised if they nitpicked her CF because she said that, but I really hope they just learn to chill and stop being bullies because it's frightening and sad.

7 hours ago, Donut Baekie said:

The pain of being GongGo shipper

6 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Well, we will come to expect GY and KGE to be acting with other people. 

Shippers hearts always have to remain strong!

He will never let go of her. 

Oh dear, @Donut Baekie and @NRGchick, those GIFs are so accurate! Hahaha. We really do have to be strong. Please oppa, only let your eyes drip honey for Go-eun unnie! Lawl.

8 hours ago, Donut Baekie said:

watching this video again with sub.. so when KGE heard that the Goblin lead actor will be Gong Yoo so she said she curious who will be the lead actress and then she receive the proposal short after Gong Yoo announce as the lead.. that's fast..

and GY reaction tho after KGE said she is big fan of him :D

Omg, thank you SO MUCH for sharing this! I love and find it hilarious that Go-eun wondered to herself who'd be starring alongside Gong Yoo when she heard of his casting confirmation for Goblin and whaddya know, SHE was the one the Goblin reached out to to be Gong Yoo's leading lady! I love that so much and I can't imagine the surreal feeling she must've felt when she first heard about it. It's like, "Oh wow, he's coming back to dramaland, I wonder who else is gonna be cast." *Sometime later* "Goeun-ah, they're offering the part of the female lead to you. You'd be Gong Yoo's love interest." *Cue the "WHAT!" soundbite from Weightlifting Fairy* LOL.

• Like 20

5 hours ago, madmonika said:

Look at her aegyo, OMG I can't help but feeling giddy over this video. Go Eun as Eun Tak is perfect!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Btw I'm just wondering, does the mod go around the shipping thread? Cause I think we are violating so many (minor) rules hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :lol: Sorry mods!!!

*Gotta quote this cos it's TOO cute!!

How in the world can someone hate this gal??? I'm sooo flabbergasted at the way people threw hate at her. She's such a beautiful person inside and out!! And that amazing talent!! 

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

OMG their ed string of fate are no joke.. KGe said "gong yoo jue haeseyou".. and poof.. new cf from gong yoo...

i pray hard for them to be together...

Hahaha! I like how golden your comment is. I thought the timing was so perfect for both of their CFs too hihihi 

• Like 10

So lovely to wake up to both their CF.... btw I'm a noob and what does CF stand for? Haha 

My friend was wondering how come Goblin doesn't have any meets, talks... cos DOTS had so many including many in China after it showed 

We are all dying to see them both together again

• Like 11

What a quick trip! Better beat jetlag in bae's arms since he's being summoned...lol. 

Still excited to see their CFs came out on the same day. The CFs deity must be a shipper like us...lmao. :tongue::D

Add: @madmonika Thank you, thank you, thank you for the Oscar. I want to share this Oscar with all my fellow shippers. Our ship is sailing smoothly and thanks to Captain Dong Wook. Cheers!! 

• Like 17