Libera

I’m having serious dress envy here. That blue dress is so beautiful and Sungkyung wearing it just makes it even more stunning. It was one of my favorites from her Bali photoshoot as well.

I kind of wonder how these actresses managed to wear the same designer but not the same dress. Do their stylists talk to each other beforehand?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys we can see  uri Lee Sung Kyung again on April 28th  in a variety show and we can vote for it to happen here: http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/event/pr10010450/pm10042475

Considering that i don't think Lee Sung Kyung will do a drama anytime soon it would be great to see her in a variety show.

JTBC 'Crime Scene 3' is gonna start a new season. According to this screen cap, Crime Scene Season 3 will be selecting for the new players, and #LeeSungKyung is one of the candidates that might join the game. Event period March 31 (Fri) - April 9 (Sun). Announcement of the winner April 14 (Fri).

Ok guys this is really really important, we need to vote as much as we can, we can ask our friends to vote, ask every Lee Sung Kyung fanpage on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, any fan you may know, anyone who has a facebook and twitter account because like we all know Koreans sure won't vote for Lee Sung Kyung so it's all on us. This is a really good show and Lee Sung Kyung can finally show the haters that she is a great funny beautiful human being and she can gain more fans that will defend her against the haters. We have 10 days, we can do it. This might also be a test from YG to see actually how many loyal fans she has and if they can invest on her or not and this might also be the only chance we have to see her in a new project this year considering that i don't think she will have a drama for awhile. So guys, Fighting!!

EDIT: Sorry guys, it looks like it was all a misunderstanding, you can guess who are the 5 fixed cast member of the show and Lee Sung Kyung is one of the candidate :bawling:

I hope that she is one of the fixed cast member or a guest of the show, i think if they put her here there is a chance considering that she is the less famous, not very loved in Korea this might mean that she is actually one of the fixed cast member *finger cossed*

Spoiler

Go to this page  http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/event/pr10010450/p

Choose Lee Sung Kyung and 4 other candidates

C9dvyhw.jpg

Click on Facebook or Twitter to log in, i tried to vote with both and it made me do it, then click the yellow button

ialVv4r.jpg

Spoiler

52elRxX.jpgGpC9ria.jpg

You voted, you can check on Facebook and Twitter it will leave a message that tell you who you voted.

88Cumwk.jpg

1 hour ago, Libera said:

Ok guys this is really really important, we need to vote as much as we can, we can ask our friends to vote, ask every Lee Sung Kyung fanpage on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, any fan you may know, anyone who has a facebook and twitter account because like we all know Koreans sure won't vote for Lee Sung Kyung so it's all on us. This is a really good show and Lee Sung Kyung can finally show the haters that she is a great funny beautiful human being and she can gain more fans that will defend her against the haters. We have 10 days, we can do it. This might also be a test from YG to see actually how many loyal fans she has and if they can invest on her or not and this might also be the only chance we have to see her in a new project this year considering that i don't think she will have a drama for awhile. So guys, Fighting!!

Go to this page  http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/event/pr10010450/p

Choose Lee Sung Kyung and 4 other candidates

Click on Facebook or Twitter to log in, i tried to vote with both and it made me do it, then click the yellow button

Hide contents

You voted, you can check on Facebook and Twitter it will leave a message that tell you who you voted.

Thanks for making the tutorial @Libera :) I already voted awhile ago using my 3 handled twitter accounts and through my facebook and my parents' facebook accounts (I know their passwords :D ) I ask for permission to post your tutorial in my IG account. 

HOPE WE ALL TRY OUR BEST TO KEEP ON VOTING FOR HER. We badly wanna see her ❤ 

1 hour ago, rottenxtears said:

Thanks for making the tutorial @Libera :) I already voted awhile ago using my 3 handled twitter accounts and through my facebook and my parents' facebook accounts (I know their passwords :D ) I ask for permission to post your tutorial in my IG account. 

HOPE WE ALL TRY OUR BEST TO KEEP ON VOTING FOR HER. We badly wanna see her ❤ 

Great Job Chingu. Yes, absolutely you can use it, if it's in some way useful everybody can use it to show other fans that don't know how to vote how to do it.

EDIT:

@rottenxtears Sorry Chingu it looks like it was all a misunderstanding, you can guess who are the 5 fixed cast member of the show and Lee Sung Kyung is one of the candidate .

I hope that she is one of the fixed cast member or a guest of the show, i think if they put her here there is a chance considering that she is the less famous, not very loved in Korea this might mean that she is actually one of the fixed cast member *finger cossed*

2 hours ago, Libera said:

Great Job Chingu. Yes, absolutely you can use it, if it's in some way useful everybody can use it to show other fans that don't know how to vote how to do it.

EDIT:

@rottenxtears Sorry Chingu it looks like it was all a misunderstanding, you can guess who are the 5 fixed cast member of the show and Lee Sung Kyung is one of the candidate .

I hope that she is one of the fixed cast member or a guest of the show, i think if they put her here there is a chance considering that she is the less famous, not very loved in Korea this might mean that she is actually one of the fixed cast member *finger cossed*

Ohhh it's a sort of a contest on who'll guess the 5 members? It's okay @Libera :) Let's cross fingers she's one of the cast members. Anyway, thanks for the clarification dear.

Btw, how'd you say the reason she's on the list is because she's not well loved in Kr and she might be really one of the members?

1 hour ago, rottenxtears said:

Oh hh it's a sort of a contest on who'll guess the 5 members? It's okay @Libera :) Let's cross fingers she's one of the cast members. Anyway, thanks for the clarification dear.

Btw, how'd you reason she's on the list isreac because she's not well loved in Kr and she might be really one of the members?

The one who guesses right the 5 members of the cast wins a prize so it's always good to vote :wink:

I mean from all the candidates LSK is the one that is less popular and loved in Korea, all the others are or famous actors, idols and enterteiners, so it looks like Lee Sung Kyung is the one that don't belong. For this i think it might mean that she is actually one of the fixed cast, it would be good if she is only a guest too.

If she actually is one of the fixed members the show will end by the end of July so i think it would be possible for her to do a drama around October-November. 

If she is actually part of the show i think YG is doing the right choice, they probably want to make her gain more love and popularity from Korean fans and build a loyal and bigger fanclub so that there will be more positive reaction to her article and more people to defend her. and more opportunity to have a drama and good ratings.

6 minutes ago, Libera said:

The one who guesses right the 5 members of the cast wins a prize so it's always good to vote :wink:

I mean from all the candidates LSK is the one that is less popular and loved in Korea, all the others are or famous actors, idols and enterteiners, so it looks like Lee Sung Kyung is the one that don't belong. For this i think it might mean that she is actually one of the fixed cast, it would be good if she is only a guest too.

If she actually is one of the fixed members the show will end by the end of July so i think it would be possible for her to do a drama around October-November. 

If she is actually part of the show i think YG is doing the right choice, they probably want to make her gain more love and popularity from Korean fans and build a loyal and bigger fanclub so that there will be more positive reaction to her article and more people to defend her. and more opportunity to have a drama and good ratings.

Oh alright :) Thanks.

Being on a variety is also good. And I really am hoping for a better feedback from the knetz! Ugh seriously when are they going to get tired of giving hates. Lee Sung Kyung deserves better.

The caption's said the staff of WFKBJ join Lee Sung Kyung's official Fansite, Luminous

I don't know if Lee Sung Kyung will attend but on April 15th there will be a Lovcat event, it sure would be nice if YG Stage would update Lee Sung Kyung schedule -_-

Our Swag Queen is back to slay, this is her style finally she is going back to be who she was. This is probably a photoshoot with W Korea

The caption says: "Unintentionally looks like a couple"

I feel like she doesn't post pictures with her male friends anymore because rumors will start, but i find this caption hilarious, like don't start rumors we are not a couple :lol: 

Spoiler

4tvRusl.jpg

fzgTqrW.jpg

After WFKBJ i always felt like Lee Sung Kyung wasn't Lee Sung Kyung, her style and aura was different, it felt like she wasn't comfortable with herself sometimes, maybe because of the weight and the haircut she felt not herself, after all she was a model and had long beautiful hair and changing so much i think it wasn't easy for her, even in an Instagram post some days ago she said that she didn't know how to pose anymore, but in the latest Instagram update she looks like she is herself again, she changed her haircut, it looks like she lost her extra weight, her style changed, the mood she gives is finally the old Lee Sung Kyung, confident, gorgeous and Swag. I hope that this style change means that she is ready for some new project. 

4 minutes ago, Libera said:

After WFKBJ i always felt like Lee Sung Kyung wasn't Lee Sung Kyung, her style and aura was different, it felt like she wasn't comfortable with herself sometimes, maybe because of the weight and the haircut she felt not herself, after all she was a model and had long beautiful hair and changing so much i think it wasn't easy for her, even in an Instagram post some days ago she said that she didn't know how to pose anymore, but in the latest Instagram update she looks like she is herself again, she changed her haircut, it looks like she lost her extra weight, her style changed, the mood she gives is finally the old Lee Sung Kyung, confident, gorgeous and Swag. I hope that this style change means that she is ready for some new project. 

Same feelings dear!!! I really loved her new IG update because that's the LSK I first fell inlove with. Yes I did love her as Bokjoo but long hair, thin face and sharp facial features is who she really is and I felt that that's her thing. How I really wish her hair would grow faster!!! Hahaha nevertheless I love all her sides and I'll support her as always. Still hoping and praying for a new good project for her :) 

14 minutes ago, Libera said:

Somehow I agree with you on this. Her latest ig photo seems saying  'Don't mess with me....I'm still here. Back off'. She seems get back what she temporarily lose. ...her confidence maybe. It is really good for this time around....to counter attack her antis.

I'm still hoping she will get a new drama project . 

good to see biblee in recent events.  happy to see her post in IG after almost a week.  it seems her fans have missed the old lsk and are delighted to see her old self back.  the rate of likes from her latest IG post at 8:45am (EST) today is unprecedented.  i took snapshots for every 100k and every hour milestone.  this is thus far her most phenomenal rate of likes among all her posts.  As of this writing and approximately 10 hours after she posted, she has around 650k likes (again for comparison, it's the entire DC population liking her post ... :tongue:)  past noon, the rate has slowed down which is understandable since it is likely she is getting most of her likes from the Asian region. my forecast (based on my wild guess) is that she will hit 700k in 24 hours.  obviously our biblee is loved by people around the world (i wish we can plot where she is getting her IG likes).  if YG is smart and savvy, they would use this data to make informed decisions on how to steer LSK's career.  we can only hope this can be leveraged to promote her in SK but the sad reality is you have the korean drama audience don't even pay to watch dramas and yet they are the ones who bash like they are experts in acting. <rolling my eyes here>.  i am thinking perhaps she should look into film/movie projects.  film/movies can be showcased in international film festivals and it opens opportunities to get recognition (awards).  i am hoping she considers this avenue.  mianhe ... stage mother blabbing here again ... 

Slide1_zpsqhc6ktei.jpg~original

Slide2_zps6jc2aqcv.jpg~original

Slide3_zpsdaeupakp.jpg~original

even if lsk doesn't have any projects after wfkbj yet, she is still busy.  she has had a magazine photoshoot every month - Feb edition - Elle (SK), March edition - Cosmopolitan (Bali), April edition - Grazia (Switzerland) and May edition I am assuming W (SK) ... what's next?  Vogue, Ceci, Singles ...  Not to mention, she also had pictorials and cf's for Lovecat, Decoview, Laneige, 11th Street and did dubbing for Trolls.  I hope to see her on TV soon.  Side comment here - I really wish she gets a better and more creative stylist and make-up artist.  I guess I am used to her old photoshoots that are polished and exudes LSK personality (and these are the works of a different team).  Seriously a stylist should have a good eye for color and style that matches the person they are styling.  it's not, like hey i have this complete ensemble i took from a magazine, ill let my client wear it ... NOT ... you are likely to have another celebrity wear the same exact thing ... mianhe ... as libera mentioned LSK can wear a sack and i've seen her dressed down with shorts and a shirt and still looked sharp.  my problem with her current team is their lack of attention to detail, lack of creativity and perspective and at times sloppiness (at times, LSK's face looked oily, hair was not ironed).  to me one indicator of a good stylist is how they represent themselves.  if you are a stylist, dress smartly (and fashionably) doesn't have to be designer but should be well put together.  for the make-up artist, don't look like a drab.  not asking much but because they are part of lsk's team, they have to at least be spiffy specially if they are trailing behind LSK during public events.  sorry venting here ... don't get me wrong, lsk can pull off anything but i just feel she is working with a mediocre team.

on another note, it is good to know that kim bok joo character was perceived to be among the 13 awesome female characters (i think of all time - kim sam soon is on the list).  soompi is definitely kim bok joo's friend.  here's what soompi said.  so true ... indeed one of my all time favorite characters.

"If you’re looking for a drama that will make you laugh and appreciate a funny, strong female lead, check out “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo”! Viewers love watching Kim Bok Joo (Lee Sung Kyung) because of her strength, and underneath, we get to see her get all shy and awkward around boys — something I’m sure many of us can relate to!"

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/01/13-awesome-female-characters-learn/

Archived