Libera

I know a lot of people are looking forward to see Sungkyung grow out her hair. I do too, but I'm actually really loving her short hair when it is styled well (she looked so cute in those Laneige cf's etc) and I'm kind of hoping to see her experimenting with different looks. I think something similar to Moon Geun Young's hairstyle in Achiara could look really cute on her. 

Does anyone else have a style they would like to see her try?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ladyid said:

I know a lot of people are looking forward to see Sungkyung grow out her hair. I do too, but I'm actually really loving her short hair when it is styled well (she looked so cute in those Laneige cf's etc) and I'm kind of hoping to see her experimenting with different looks. I think something similar to Moon Geun Young's hairstyle in Achiara could look really cute on her. 

Does anyone else have a style they would like to see her try?

I still prefer her long dark wavy hair with no fringe, her natural hair 

htm_201007221510020201000002010700ec1-001.jpg&key=7f314439830e0a0a4f363445193ca2b1584f470c2028ed3f0db9239da49a2351

But also straight dark hair with no fringe

201602171440519310_1.jpg?type=w2

Spoiler

1602051435028380.jpg

I also love her with long wavy light hair with no fringe

download.jsp?FileID=30023138

Spoiler

262C823B572755C11F4F3B

201411140048304938_l.jpg

18-700x1050.jpg

82350_100253_4741.jpg

Also with straight hair

image_readtop_2015_1204110_14507687282286107.jpg

Spoiler

1e75cc2c8d23f80fdf2946247dd14f66.jpg

She looks good also with the fringe tho

south-korea-model-and-actress-lee-sung-kyung-attends-a-commercial-of-picture-id544060598

Spoiler

screenshot.25.jpg

2016042818154714200.jpeg

Ok, just Lee Sung Kyung with long hair, she has beautiful hair.

On 28/03/2017 at 5:57 PM, Libera said:

I still prefer her long dark wavy hair with no fringe, her natural hair 

htm_201007221510020201000002010700ec1-001.jpg&key=7f314439830e0a0a4f363445193ca2b1584f470c2028ed3f0db9239da49a2351

But also straight dark hair with no fringe

Reveal hidden contents

I also love her with long wavy light hair with no fringe

Reveal hidden contents

Also with straight hair

Reveal hidden contents

She looks good also with the fringe tho

Ok, just Lee Sung Kyung with long hair, she has beautiful hair.

Me too prefer her with long black hair and no fringe. She looked so pure and fresh with that kind of hairstyle and gave vibe oriental beauty. She can be a beautiful empress in any saeuguk drama with that look. How I wish she can take a saeuguk drama as her next project.

I've been reading about her rumors next team up with park bo gum in some ig. If this happen...I 'll be among her happiest fans. I'll  be cheering this couple, they compliment each other in terms of appearance and acting. 

Guys there is an article on Naver about Nam Ji Hyun offered the famale lead role for BCOTW and there is a negative comment towards Lee Sung Kyung again <_< Let's downvote it.

The username start with choi***, it's the 9th comment

[+164, -32] Eh? I thought Han Ji Min's going to be female lead? ㅠㅠ At least, Nam Ji Hyun is better at acting than Lee Sung Kyung :angry:

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=108&aid=0002601707

I think there is also a positive comment for Lee Sung Kyung from jtbc*** but i don't really understand it, if somebody can translate it i will upvote it if it's good.

한지민 캐스팅땐 다 좋다고 난리치더니 이성경 남지현은 악플이 많네 한지민같이 15년동안 여주인공만 하는 여배우한테만 환호하지말고 이제 여주인공 맡기 시작한 이성경 남지현한테도 격려와 선플좀 답시다

6 hours ago, Libera said:

Guys there is an article on Naver about Nam Ji Hyun offered the famale lead role for BCOTW and there is a negative comment towards Lee Sung Kyung again <_< Let's downvote it.

The username start with choi***, it's the 9th comment

[+164, -32] Eh? I thought Han Ji Min's going to be female lead? ㅠㅠ At least, Nam Ji Hyun is better at acting than Lee Sung Kyung :angry:

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=108&aid=0002601707

I think there is also a positive comment for Lee Sung Kyung from jtbc*** but i don't really understand it, if somebody can translate it i will upvote it if it's good.

한지민 캐스팅땐 다 좋다고 난리치더니 이성경 남지현은 악플이 많네 한지민같이 15년동안 여주인공만 하는 여배우한테만 환호하지말고 이제 여주인공 맡기 시작한 이성경 남지현한테도 격려와 선플좀 답시다

@Libera i down voted the comment and left a comment in english.  got one down vote!  haha ...

mianhe i had been swamped lately.  for those who want to down vote, you may do so by clicking on the link libera provided.  i logged-in from facebook (i think this is easier) and down voted the comment from choi*** and posted a comment in english.  here's my comment - 

페이스북Gin Nietschze
Chingu chill. Lee sung kyung is not the best actress but she is decent. Give her some time and she will get better.
1시간 전신고

in case you post a comment, I would also recommend crafting your comment with a positive message vs attacking the person who posted the comment.  we don't want to give the impression that people supporting lsk are brash and war freaks.

@cmoirae2 I upvoted your comment :D You can also downvote with all three "accounts", Twitter, Facebook and Naver so you can downvote 3 times using this method. There are actually more than 30 comments about Lee Sung Kyung, they seems all bad comments but i honestly can't really understand, so i didn't downvote them.

@rottenxtears Yes, we miss her alot :bawling: At least we should see her tomorrow. The storybook looks really nice, i hope there were bigger pictures, i wonder what is written, it should be something that the cast wrote, but is there any news about when the DVD will be finished? They seem like they are at a good point. *finger crossed that we will have it soon*

48 minutes ago, Libera said:

@cmoirae2 I upvoted your comment :D You can also downvote with all three "accounts", Twitter, Facebook and Naver so you can downvote 3 times using this method. There are actually more than 30 comments about Lee Sung Kyung, they seems all bad comments but i honestly can't really understand, so i didn't downvote them.

@rottenxtears Yes, we miss her alot :bawling: At least we should see her tomorrow. The storybook looks really nice, i hope there were bigger pictures, i wonder what is written, it should be something that the cast wrote, but is there any news about when the DVD will be finished? They seem like they are at a good point. *finger crossed that we will have it soon*

@Libera that is our challenge, not having someone to interpret for us.  we have to rely on google translate which is a hit or miss.  these people should just shut up.  why even bring up lee sung kyung again?  i am tempted to post a comment but i guess the best approach is to just respond to the negative comments in a graceful and non-confrontative manner.  the article is not about lsk.  but how?  how can we weed out the bad comments?

@ladyid our lsk can get away with any hairstyle (but i still want to call the attention of her stylists from her switzerland photoshoot for a doing a sloppy job ... but lsk still looked gorgeous it's just that some people are just slacking imo).  she had curly hair, a sharp sophisticated bob, braids.  she also likes flowers on her head, wear her beanie like kisses chocolate, wear a baseball cap backwards and still look cute ... and even wear a crown.  

Voted on some of the comments and posted one myself.

This comment by alto**** (이성경이훨씬 transl. Lee Sung Kyung is much better) seems to be pro-Sungkyung. I don’t really want to put down another actress, but seeing as it wasn’t directly hateful towards NJH I upvoted it anyway.

More Sungkyung pictures? :huh: I love it. :D

How do you insert those Instagram pictures @cmoirae2 ?

10 hours ago, Libera said:

@Libera how are we going to weed out the bad from the good comments?  Sheeesh, seriously LSK is not even part of the equation and they still drag her into this ... they are really something ... let us spread positive sunshine happiness to those who seem to have a negative outlook in life ... put on your hippie hat ... make love not war ... hahaha ... for every negative comment, why don't we post a positive comment that they can reflect on ... lmao like ... 'the world would be a better place with less hate' ... or 'take time to smell the flowers ... it's springtime'  hahah ... i feel like poppy.  and if we can add humor to it the better ... we can compile these and if we can ask someone to translate in korean, the better but english will do ... haters may be recalcitrant but let them spew negativity and we can counter that with positive comments.  

thoughts chingus?  

15 minutes ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung at Salvatore Ferragamo 2017/18 Pre Fall Shoe Collection at Shilla Hotel

There are also Lee Dong Wook and Seo Kang Joon, I hope she will share a picture with them

:wub:

Hide contents

Thanks for the pictures @Libera ❤ I badly miss her.... hope she'll take a picture with LDW and his Baek sibling, SKJ :) 

I want her hair to be longer again...LSK's hair please grow fast!!!

She is so stunning in the event. With a perfect figure and beautiful face , the ferragamo dress just enhance  her breathtaking persona.She  exudes perfection from every angle. Since I have seen sung kyung wore several ferragamo dress in her cosmo photoshoot in bali last february....I cannot say 'wow' for the certain actress that wore similar getup.

I also hope there are some pics of her with lee dong wook and seo kang joon from that event.

Archived