Libera

Hello. I think it would be good if we can have one email account for the FB/Twitter accounts that will be made. Only the admins would have access on it. So that if we plan on making contacts to lsk or people close to her, we can use that email account :)
It's just a suggestion. But if you guys agree, i could make one in yahoo and will give to someone who will become admins :)
Thanks.
By the way, I would like to ask what nationality are you guys? I'm from the Philippines :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/lee-sung-kyung-talks-weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo-brought-real-personality/

Is this the English translation to her interview? 

Anyways, loving how she describes a true vacation. I have the same view. I am slightly dissapointed too that she wants to take on another role similar to WLFKBJ. I guess we won't be seeing her in saeguk for awhile then. I was hoping to see her in period cross gender costumes as she is so tall. I think cross-gender rolls would make her unique and although might be a bit of a controversy would be in her favor like it did for Brigette Lin or Joe Chen (Swordsman movies and dramas), Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Shop Prince), Megan Lai (Bromance) and Ha Ji Won (Damo and Empress Ki),

Agreeing with a previous post that she really needs to step out of her comfort zone or it could set her back career wise. However it's understandable that she's too cautious because she did take riskier roles like in CITT which negatively affected her til this day. But life is all about risks LSK, some work out and some don't.   Doesn't mean that all risks are doomed. Sigh.

I want to see her in more action roles. She has the physique and personality potential like Jun Ji Hyun, Ha Ji Won, Brigette Lin, & Angelina Jolie. Bright roles are fine but I'd rather see a different bright rather than simple bubbly. Something more unique with some mature charisma & wisdom. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her in a serious or sad tragic role again. But it should be a female-centric drama with a character who triumphs over obstacles and becomes strong, fierce, and determined gradually and steadily throughout the series instead of waiting til the end similar to Hwang Jini, Jung Yi Goddess of Fire, Empress Wu. I don't mind if she wants a role where the female is a tad outspoken again and speaks before thinking but please not the ignorant adolescent or country bumpkin. Instead it should be tailored to a different role like jail prisoner, mafia, cop, military personel, detective, teacher, lawyer, human rights activist, stock broker, scientific researcher.

Anywho, enough ramblings on what I want. The pictures for Grazia in the interview article posted on Soompi were stunning. I get that many of you like her hair and wardrobe in Doctor Crush, but it seems a bit boring and common like every other clean cut Asian female look. However I might be contradicting that statement when I say I'm ready for LSK to dye her hair to natural brownish black. Seen her with super long hair and seen her with chin length hair. Maybe it's time for medium length hair or call me crazy but I'd think she'd look cute with the black pixie cut hair.

Good luck to you all on connecting with the other fans!!! Hope all goes well and pays off on helping LSK create a stronger fanbase and decrease her number of haters. Hopefully knetizens will convert and come to appreciate this talented actress of ours.

14 minutes ago, anom65 said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/lee-sung-kyung-talks-weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo-brought-real-personality/

Is this the English translation to her interview? 

Anyways, loving how she describes a true vacation. I have the same view. I am slightly dissapointed too that she wants to take on another role similar to WLFKBJ. I guess we won't be seeing her in saeguk for awhile then. I was hoping to see her in period cross gender costumes as she is so tall. I think cross-gender rolls would make her unique and although might be a bit of a controversy would be in her favor like it did for Brigette Lin or Joe Chen (Swordsman movies and dramas), Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Shop Prince), Megan Lai (Bromance) and Ha Ji Won (Damo and Empress Ki),

Agreeing with a previous post that she really needs to step out of her comfort zone or it could set her back career wise. However it's understandable that she's too cautious because she did take riskier roles like in CITT which negatively affected her til this day. But life is all about risks LSK, some work out and some don't.   Doesn't mean that all risks are doomed. Sigh.

I want to see her in more action roles. She has the physique and personality potential like Jun Ji Hyun, Ha Ji Won, Brigette Lin, & Angelina Jolie. Bright roles are fine but I'd rather see a different bright rather than simple bubbly. Something more unique with some mature charisma & wisdom. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her in a serious or sad tragic role again. But it should be a female-centric drama with a character who triumphs over obstacles and becomes strong, fierce, and determined gradually and steadily throughout the series instead of waiting til the end similar to Hwang Jini, Jung Yi Goddess of Fire, Empress Wu. I don't mind if she wants a role where the female is a tad outspoken again and speaks before thinking but please not the ignorant adolescent or country bumpkin. Instead it should be tailored to a different role like jail prisoner, mafia, cop, military personel, detective, teacher, lawyer, human rights activist, stock broker, scientific researcher.

Anywho, enough ramblings on what I want. The pictures for Grazia in the interview article posted on Soompi were stunning. I get that many of you like her hair and wardrobe in Doctor Crush, but it seems a bit boring and common like every other clean cut Asian female look. However I might be contradicting that statement when I say I'm ready for LSK to die her hair to natural brownish black. Seen her with super long hair and seen her with chin length hair. Maybe it's time for medium length hair or call me crazy but I'd think she'd look cute with the black pixie cut hair.

Good luck to you all on connecting with the other fans!!! Hope all goes well and pays off on helping LSK create a stronger fanbase and decrease her number of haters. Hopefully knetizens will convert and come to appreciate this talented actress of ours.

I'm fine with her taking bright/romcom roles. It does not also mean that she will be Bokjoo all over. I have watched Oh My Venus, that's a bright/romcom but in a more mature way. LSK will fit that kind of genre. I guess at this point of her career, she is not in a position yet to take risky/villain roles. That's one of the reason why Knetz are commenting that she is not a lead role material, because they are used to seeing her as a "unique"/"risky"/"second lead b i t c h". Romcom and bright roles will be good for her image, she will have a lot of time for risky roles once her career is more stable. 

@Joey_Zee What about we create a facebook page or group? Lee Sung Kyung Defense Squad, we can put 2-3 mods so it won't be too hard to handle for just one person, we can also ask some Lee Sung Kyung Twitter account if they want to join this project. It would be great to have a contact with Lee Sung Kyung but the problem is that we don't know anybody that knows her, we can ask some Luminous fans but the problem is the different language.

@anom65 i think we everybody want her to take more complex and challenging roles but i agree with @jughead2000, she now needs a role that people will like and that will change the negative opinion that Knetz have about her.

But i wonder if this interview has been taken when she did the photoshoot or later, because in this interview it looks like she already wasn't interested in BCOTW so she probably already refused it a long time ago and they never announced it or maybe the interview was taken recently after the photoshoot :huh:

Credits 

I miss Bokjoo while watching this :D I think this is a bit old? Her hair on the airport pics to Swiss is kind of dark red:

LSK is cute with this short hair, but personally I want her hair to grow. She is more beautiful with her long hair. I love her but her short hair makes her face bigger. And its awkward to tie it up with a pony tail as it is too short. I really hope to see her tomorrow, Im keen to see if her hair grew longer than before :D and the fringe too, hope it grows longer and get rid of it.

Mommy Bokjoo. Aww I miss Bokjoo.

I don't understand why these video are private :huh:

Yes, this videos are "old", she filmed for Laneige more than one month ago.

In the first clip she overreacts, if she could learn how to tone it down it will solve most of her problems. The other clips are adorable. Me too prefer her with long hair, it suits her more :D

6 hours ago, Libera said:

I don't understand why these video are private :huh:

Yes, this videos are "old", she filmed for Laneige more than one month ago.

In the first clip she overreacts, if she could learn how to tone it down it will solve most of her problems. The other clips are adorable. Me too prefer her with long hair, it suits her more :D

Hehehe the overreaction is for the CF i think but i believe she sometimes overreacts in her roles but she has learned to control it in the last episodes of wfkbj her acting was very good 

48 minutes ago, day2708 said:

She's lsk's sister

Lee Sung Kyung has a sister? I read somewhere that she is only child.

42 minutes ago, day2708 said:

Hehehe the overreaction is for the CF i think but i believe she sometimes overreacts in her roles but she has learned to control it in the last episodes of wfkbj her acting was very good 

Yes, i love her acting, i think she is at her best in serious and emotional scenes, but when there is a funny scene she tends to overreact or scream, through the filming of WFKBJ she improved alot and learnt how to control it but sometimes she still does it. It's also why people criticize her, it's a pity that for this reason someone think that she is a bad actress and doesn't even give her a chance, and it bothers me that they can't see that she is actually a good actress. If she can learn how to control this flaw she can be perfect and people couldn't say anything against her.

Anyway in those Laneige video she is super cute :wub:

40 minutes ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung has a sister? I read somewhere that she is only child.

Yes, i love her acting, i think she is at her best in serious and emotional scenes, but when there is a funny scene she tends to overreact or scream, through the filming of WFKBJ she improved alot and learnt how to control it but sometimes she still does it. It's also why people criticize her, it's a pity that for this reason someone think that she is a bad actress and doesn't even give her a chance, and it bothers me that they can't see that she is actually a good actress. If she can learn how to control this flaw she can be perfect and people couldn't say anything against her.

Anyway in those Laneige video she is super cute :wub:

I thought that she was an only child but in her if live in la she said she was her sister and in a interview ( I think the cosmopolitan one where she talk about her L.A trip )she mentioned that she traveled with her sister and now is living with her. I will try to find the source

@Libera @Joey_Zee

What about we create a facebook page or group? Lee Sung Kyung Defense Squad, we can put 2-3 mods so it won't be too hard to handle for just one person, we can also ask some Lee Sung Kyung Twitter account if they want to join this project. It would be great to have a contact with Lee Sung Kyung but the problem is that we don't know anybody that knows her, we can ask some Luminous fans but the problem is the different language.

Chingus, I can set-up the FB, Twitter, IG and gmail accounts but we need to decide on the name of the this group.  The Lee Sung Kyung Defense Squad may sound like it's a legal group (no offense meant chingu :)).  I was thinking something short and catchy.  For instance SK LSK FC is Luminous, NJH's 222%, JCW's is Dayrock.  Initially I thought of something to do with fairy but it may be associated to imaginary and not real.  Need your help in coming up with a name and as soon as it is decided I will set-up SNS accounts.  I was thinking of somewhere along the lines of sunshine (and strong/strength).  

I think our biggest challenge is language barrier.  If you know of anyone who can translate from Korean that would be a big asset to this group.  I was able to get in naver using an FB account but even if i can read characters I was lost ... and i was able to get to one article and did a google translate but i got really weird outcomes ... one which even mentioned sudan ... lmao.

@jughead2000

love, love her laneige cf ... or girl rocks!  as for her grazia photoshoot ... her previous photoshoots are much better ...  mianhe, i'm not putting her down but i blame it on her stylists. wae let our sungkyung wear grannie/mom shoes?  unless she is endorsing landcover shoes (never heard of this brand tbh), she would have looked better in red adidas or platforms or if it can't be helped, get something in a brighter color other than brown.  kk.  mianhe chingus, i'm putting on my stage mother hat again ... 

There are rumors and speculations about Lee Sung Kyung and Park Bo Gum possible next project together. They are just rumors tho.

Both manager of the artist has been seen to have a meeting. Fans speculate they're there too. 

Cr : young_nayong

@cmoirae2 It's ok for me, about the name, i don't know, does usually international fanclubs have different names than Korean FanClubs? Or we could name it Luminous International. I think other might be of more help.

Her style recently and in the Grazia photoshoot is not great but she is so beautiful that would look good even with a potato sack. I think they are trying to make her look more mature while before she had a more youthful and cheerful appearance.

@day2708 usually koreans call their friends sister or brother even if they are not really related. Sadly there aren't many Lee Sung Kyung Interviews and there are not much info about her private life.

I think it  needs to be a name with  Lee Sung Kyung in it because not many know that her FC name is Luminous.

@Libera I could be but she specifically said younger sister referring only about her and she said nothing about hyerim and yeolhan . Also when  sungeun was doing an ig live she was with one of her cats and has some pics with them too. Anw that's why i assumed she was her real sister.

3 hours ago, Libera said:

There are rumors and speculations about Lee Sung Kyung and Park Bo Gum possible next project together. They are just rumors tho.

@cmoirae2 It's ok for me, about the name, i don't know, does usually international fanclubs have different names than Korean FanClubs? Or we could name it Luminous International. I think other might be of more help.

Her style recently and in the Grazia photoshoot is not great but she is so beautiful that would look good even with a potato sack. I think they are trying to make her look more mature while before she had a more youthful and cheerful appearance.

@day2708 usually koreans call their friends sister or brother even if they are not really related. Sadly there aren't many Lee Sung Kyung Interviews and there are not much info about her private life.

@Libera i think those rumors came from a pbg fan who wishfully thinks of a pbg-lsk team up.  i can't trace back this information to a reliable source.  on the group name, we may get in trouble for using luminous.  not sure if copyright laws would apply but to be safe, i suggest using a different name.  jcw fc day rock is only based in sk.  i know he also has japanese fc but they have a different name.  as i was driving back from lunch i was thinking of a name that is unique and that aligns to the group's mission and came up with sunny side up.  some may still want to insist using the lee sung kyung name but seriously, that is so cliche and passe, lee sung kyung fan club international, solid lee sung kyung fan club (maybe liquid and gas too?), united lee sung kyung fan club, international lee sung kyung fan club?  mianhe but this so common, imo.  i don't know where other people on this thread come from but I am trying to align with the trends in korea where fan clubs don't really spell out the names of their bias. 

why sunny side up?  sunny, i coined as nickname for sung kyung.  it is positive, can be short for sunshine.  also represents a bright future ahead of sungkyung and also represents the joy and happiness that radiates from her.  side up is also positive.  despite of all the negativity, the group will help uplift dire situations (case in point bashing in naver) and through all the channels mobilize fans around the world in toning down the negativity and spreading lsk goodness.  if you have other suggestions or would want to build on this idea (and not necessarily using sunny side up) please chime in and give concrete alternative suggestions.  i am tapping on creative juices and throwing in ideas to start with.  i don't want to over engineer this effort but at the same time i hesitate being so cliche and just-one-of-the.

thoughts?

HELLO! I am new here! haha!

I actually tried avoiding soompi forum because of some reasons, but I just cant help it anymore! haha! I LOVE LEE SUNG KYUNG TOO MUCH!

Anyways, I like the idea of coining a creative name for this fan club, just like NJH's fanclub! So catchy and unique! ❤

Yes, Lee Sung Eun is LSK's sister :) She posted before a video with her on an amusement ride. She also posted a selfie captioned "With my family"

This is the video, you can actually see SungEun ❤ She also mentioned before in her HAPPY TOGETHER Guesting that she and her sister loves to dance and sing, you can watch it on kshowonline hehe

Welcome to the new posters. My day is a bit hectic today, sorry I will not have a chance to create the accounts, whoever wants to do it, could do it. Otherwise, I will create it tomorrow.

Welcome to the new posters, feel at home and please be active for LSK :). I was able to contact her DC gallery instagram, its quite hard to communicate but she is trying her best to respond.  @cmoirae2 I might need your thoughts later before I respond to them. 

I think that the unique names will be cool, e.g SunnySideUp or anything catchy however I also think we need to put Lee Sung Kyung on the accounts for easy searching. 

Everyone, please feel free to coin in your suggestions. :) Group name and strategy. Also please start signing up for Naver and leave positive comments to LSK posts. 

Also, if there is anyone who can create like a simple banner, that will be good or logo. I am quite technical so I don't really have tools to create this for our account. lol

Okay at first I would have agreed with @Liberafor Luminous International (Much like with Lee Seung Gi's Airen, it has like a branch here in the Philippines). But then as I was backreading the thread and read on @cmoirae2 's suggestion of sunny side up, I thought of why not HeySunny? I know it's kind of corny or what but I just associated it with LSK's IG name heybiblee. Hmm, maybe I could think of another name after work. Hihi.

Welcome @anabunana!

Archived