Libera

Congrats sung kyung for  a hundred thousand followers in just a month period of time. You are still popular eventhough you have not in any drama for the past eight months. Sincerely hope this coming 2018 will give a miracle for us to see you in one great drama besides your  lovesling film.

I'm currently waiting impatiently for your cameo with yun kyun sang in wyws. I hope you will have more screen times with suzy since she's my new girl crush. I loved to see her bickering with kim so hyun in the past episodes....so I hope you can do the same with her. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Sung Kyung article on Naver

"The Romantic Comedy Queen “Lee Sung kyung has the charm that cannot be replaced” 

From this translation it looks like the father and the son have a crush on Lee Sung Kyung character. I hope it will be like this. I like it much more.

The Hottest Korean Celebs Loved By International Fans In September 2017

Lee Sung Kyung is third, i am amazed that she is still one of the hottest and most searched artist even if her last drama ended 9 months ago while other actors/actresses that just had dramas are not in the list. Lee Sung Kyung is truly amazing.

DLlGA9GUMAAw-wm.jpg

On 04/10/2017 at 5:55 PM, Libera said:

Miss her acting so much

2379E5495400CDDC2009ED

d812fe84ae60e6fa1ee455ecd7cb142e.gif

1CwOlMs.gif?1

source.gif&key=86a3b13e32e79cfd7e7d42254db0bbc97c39cdeaaa9bda1325a811bfbe5581e7

24604C475872414220355A

I hope sung kyung rethinking about her decision not to active in dramaland. It is just a waste to let this kind of beauty being hidden from tv screen. With her current acting skill....she can go far. If she can take only 3 years to establish herself , just imagine what more she can do in ten years time. I agree with what the article on naver said. She can be one among the best romantic comedy actress in korea dramaland. She can be the next seo hyun jin or jung yu mi who already known as queen of romantic comedy.

19 minutes ago, sima158 said:

I hope sung kyung rethinking about her decision not to active in dramaland. It is just a waste to let this kind of beauty being hidden from tv screen. With her current acting skill....she can go far. If she can take only 3 years to establish herself , just imagine what more she can do in ten years time. I agree with what the article on naver said. She can be one among the best romantic comedy actress in korea dramaland. She can be the next seo hyun jin or jung yu mi who already known as queen of romantic comedy.

I have mixed feeling about her come back to dramaland, i want to see her again in dramas, she is so good and we can see her beautiful face and acting for 3 months but dramas are also always the same and now it's only about idol and not quality and i want Lee Sung Kyung to act with veteran actors and not idols, they can be a problem too because idols fans are very possessive,  so i also want her to focus on movies more because they have better quality and she can truly estabilish herself as a top star actress, they are also much less stressful than dramas. Still think that she should do 2 movies and 1 drama per year, i hope that Broker production will resume after Lovesling so she will have 2 movies in 2018 and hopefully a new drama.

Libera...I agree about broker movie should be resume. I really want to see her with im ju hwan. His acting in bride of watergod was amazing. I'm his fan from ugly alert. 

Yeah....doing movie less stressful than doing drama but her international fans will take some time to see her in cinema. We need to wait for a few weeks after they finished in korea unless we opt to buy pirate copyright cd.

I strongly believe she should take one saeuguk drama with a veteran male lead like gong yu or hyun bin to tackle back the interest of korean nitizen especially the ajummas .

Just now, sima158 said:

Libera...I agree about broker movie should be resume. I really want to see her with im ju hwan. His acting in bride of watergod was amazing. I'm his fan from ugly alert. 

Yeah....doing movie less stressful than doing drama but her international fans will take some time to see her in cinema. We need to wait for a few weeks after they finished in korea unless we opt to buy pirate copyright cd.

Yes, it's true, if she chooses to focus only on movies it will be hard for us international fans but it might be best for her career. She said that she wanted to lay low for this i think it will be difficult that she will choose a drama anytime soon, maybe she will do some cameos,  whatever she decides i hope that she won't take long hiatus again. Hope to hear news about her new projects soon.

11 Actresses whose careers were defined by rom-coms

8. Lee Sung Kyung

The breathtaking model turned actress has audiences across the world spellbound by her incredible performances in hilarious shows like Cheese in a Trap (2016) and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (2016). The fact that the 27 year-old is still a rookie (debuting in 2014) is amazing. 

5c3eff60-790c-40ad-af16-888be56224d9.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-actresses-whose-careers-were-defined-by-rom-com/

It's really amazing that just in three years she became one of the most popular Korean actress, if she continues like this she will become a huge star.

49 minutes ago, Libera said:

11 Actresses whose careers were defined by rom-coms

8. Lee Sung Kyung

The breathtaking model turned actress has audiences across the world spellbound by her incredible performances in hilarious shows like Cheese in a Trap (2016) and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (2016). The fact that the 27 year-old is still a rookie (debuting in 2014) is amazing. 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-actresses-whose-careers-were-defined-by-rom-com/

It's really amazing that just in three years she became one of the most popular Korean actress, if she continues like this she will become a huge star.

Agree, still can't believe that in 3 years she accomplished so much already.

Me too hope to see her in a drama the second half of 2018 but for now it's better if she does another movie and if she can also other 2 movies. I read on the korean wikipedia that Broker will start re-production at the beginning of 2018 but there is no official news, so i don't know how accurate it can be, but i really hope it's true.

I agree that it's difficult to find (and legally watch) korean movies as an international fan while dramas you can often support by watching on VIKI and similar sites. I also worry that if she only does movies she might lose a lot of the international fanbase she's built up until now which would be such a shame. And of course if she does a drama you can watch her over several weeks which is great as a fan. :D

That said, sometimes dramas result in a lot of negative critique (or just negativity overall), especially for the female lead which I don't want for Sungkyung. I feel like it's a lot of luck involved when picking a drama since you can't know in advance which once will be popular or not, or which will have more pros than cons. 

Movies on the other hand seems to have less pressure involved and they reach a different demographic than dramas so I'm glad she choose to do one. 

For me I hope she'll choose a good mix of different projects and characters; hopefully she'll continue growing as an actress, star in good projects and gain more fans. 

2 hours ago, ladyid said:

I agree that it's difficult to find (and legally watch) korean movies as an international fan while dramas you can often support by watching on VIKI and similar sites. I also worry that if she only does movies she might lose a lot of the international fanbase she's built up until now which would be such a shame. And of course if she does a drama you can watch her over several weeks which is great as a fan. :D

That said, sometimes dramas result in a lot of negative critique (or just negativity overall), especially for the female lead which I don't want for Sungkyung. I feel like it's a lot of luck involved when picking a drama since you can't know in advance which once will be popular or not, or which will have more pros than cons. 

Movies on the other hand seems to have less pressure involved and they reach a different demographic than dramas so I'm glad she choose to do one. 

For me I hope she'll choose a good mix of different projects and characters; hopefully she'll continue growing as an actress, star in good projects and gain more fans. 

I second you in it's a lot of luck involved when picking a drama since we cannot know in advance about the end result. But from what I see so far, taking any genre as long as it is in a saeuguk drama which assemble some veterans and young casts can be a safe bet for the rookie actors/actress to launching their careers. For example actress chae soo bin from strongest deliveryman. She 's in the red spot after finishing 'the rebel' drama and the infamous drama 'the love in the moonlight'. I think these two saeuguk dramas was a benchmark for her to go further as a versetile actress in korean drama. And I think sung kyung can follow her step since chae soo bin is not the first young actress who take this kind of path. But as we all know.....it is depend on sung kyung to take the risk. It is her decision afterall. So far....I'm satisfied with her career development. Same with you....hopefully she will continue growing as a good well respected actress that all her fans can be proud of.

29 minutes ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung Instagram Update

Where is she? Did she finish filming? This looks like Italy.

At first I thought it was from her trip to Switzerland earlier this year, but then it looks like there might be the ocean in the distance so... It looks very european to me but yeah no idea. 

19 minutes ago, ladyid said:

At first I thought it was from her trip to Switzerland earlier this year, but then it looks like there might be the ocean in the distance so... It looks very european to me but yeah no idea. 

Yes, it seems from her trip in Switzerland, some Swiss fans recognized it. She posted a caption before but then she deleted, it was a number: 1703030240 

Lee Sung Kyung and her cryptic posts again :lol: Wonder what it meant. I also don't know why she didn't post anything about her food truck, she used to post it in the past, i noticed that also her staff posted the food truck on Instagram but deleted it soon after she posted it. Maybe they are not allowed to post picture from the set.

:) Yeah I think they're not allowed to post things related to LS. 

I'm happy to see her update and I think I have to move Switzerland higher on my list of places to visit because it looks very beautiful. 

Yay she finally updated her IG :) The deleted caption does look like the date and time it was taken 2017.03.03 at 02:40? Just a wild guess haha. Seems like a throwback picture. I wonder why she removed the caption...haha so mysterious indeed!

I guess Love Sling has finished or will be finished soon? I hope she gets some rest...she'll probably go on a trip again :) 

4 hours ago, szne09 said:

Yay she finally updated her IG :) The deleted caption does look like the date and time it was taken 2017.03.03 at 02:40? Just a wild guess haha. Seems like a throwback picture. I wonder why she removed the caption...haha so mysterious indeed!

I guess Love Sling has finished or will be finished soon? I hope she gets some rest...she'll probably go on a trip again :) 

I don't think they finished filming, Lovesling should finish around 20 October, if i am not mistaken tomorrow there will be another food truck for Lee Sung Kyung from her Indonesian and thailandese fans.

Archived