Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Seung Gi cut from the Golden Disk Award, thank you to Lee Seung Gi fanclub

IU speech was cut here but it was really a great speech especially the last part where she talks about Jonghyung and the struggles that celebrities has to face, i think i saw Lee Sung Kyung get emotional at that last part

FANCAM

Lee Sung Kyung looked extra beautiful

1 hour ago, incoty said:

After seeing her with LSG, I think I've just become a fan of hers.

She was breathtakingly & jaw droppingly beautiful.

She has a unique aura to her. Very classy. 

I am happy to hear that, Lee Seung Gi too is always amazing in everything he does, i loved him in The King 2 Hearts, i hope they will work in a drama or movie together in the future.

@roseyyyy Thank you for the video. :)

8 hours ago, Libera said:

IU speech was cut here but it was really a great speech especially the last part where she talks about Jonghyung and the struggles that celebrities has to face, i think i saw Lee Sung Kyung get emotional at that last part

Yeah, I think she did. I loved IU's speech, she's such a wonderful person.

5 hours ago, incoty said:

After seeing her with LSG, I think I've just become a fan of hers.

She was breathtakingly & jaw droppingly beautiful.

She has a unique aura to her. Very classy. 

I'm so happy to hear that. And I was really happy she got the chance to work with Seunggi, I've enjoyed him as an MC since his Strong heart days when I first got into kdramas. :D

2 hours ago, ladyid said:

I'm not 100% sure but it seems like Sungkyung and Lee Sang Yoon have confirmed!

Crossing fingers...

Ommo..ommo.....what a good news this thursday morning. Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Sang Yoon !!!!! Another Lee for sung kyung. I am  still in LSG and LSK mode after GDA . Still cheering for my hwayugi and weightlifting fairy.

Anyway.....Lee sang yoon is a good match for sung kyung. Either in acting and visual. He is such a charismatic actor...love him in angel eyes. 

Well guys....get ready to shed a bucket of tears since LSY is in ' about time' becoz  he is the king in melodrama. Thanks God ....my sung kyung is in good hand.

Archived