[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Se Kyung Shares Whether She Ever Gets Hurt By Low Viewership Ratings

Shin-Se-Kyung7.jpg

Shin Se Kyung sat down for an interview to commemorate the conclusion of her recent drama “Bride of the Water God.”

During the interview, the actress was asked whether she has ever been disappointed by low viewership ratings.

She unhesitatingly shook her head, saying, “Before I participate in a new production, I never have any worries or expectations for viewership ratings. I’ve felt this way for previous works, too. It’s best to put my heart at ease.”

Shin-Se-Kyung6.jpg

She continued, “There are some people who get sad over viewership ratings, but for ‘Bride of the Water God,’ it was my first tvN production and I’m satisfied. I played a great character, and the drama had a beautiful message.”

“I’ve never been hurt by viewership ratings, not even for a second. When I was younger, however, I did get a bit hurt not because viewership ratings were low, but because the people who had worked really hard on the productions weren’t able to get rewarded through ratings,” she added.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/29/shin-se-kyung-shares-whether-gets-hurt-low-viewership-ratings/

It's Tuesday! I suddenly miss the drama and all the guessing that came with it. Usually subs would be out by now and at this time I'd be watching it on tvN. 

How the Women of ‘Bride of the Water God’ Embody the Modern Goddess

Wendy Chuong (w2beauty)

From clashing lip colors to matching eye makeup, the beauty looks of the two female leads of the summer’s hit drama don’t define their characters but reflect the nuance in their journeys as goddesses in their own lives.

The drama of the summer has definitely been Bride of the Water God. Between the gorgeously lush cinematography and getting to see Nam Joo-Hyuk in another adorable love story, this drama has become my favorite book-to-screen adaptation in the K-drama world. But as cute as Nam Joo-Hyuk is, the electrifying performances from both Shin Se-Kyung and Krystal Jung were what really made this drama truly special.

to read more:

https://w2beauty.com/2017/09/bride-of-the-water-god/

Archived