[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im beginning to realize that its great they perceived and played HB as a god who has to start everything from scratch the moment he stepped foot on earth. in that way there is more interaction between him and SoAh. in the manga had a handful of moments far from each other and SA was rather lonely--well being in the realms of the gods and all.

Start!

At the part where truck speeds up. So Ah stares at it. It'hits' her. Habaek shouts her name and looks around for her.Biryum saves her. She's obviously shocked til Biryum flicks her on forehead. Habaek comes over. So Ah walks away without saying anything and Habaek stares at her. She get on a taxi and it drives off.

She looks at torn papers and sigh. Having conversation with taxi driver. 

Good morning chingus! 

Has live recaps or the episode started? I thought it will air earlier. It is 7am my time here. 

Edit

Awe yay! It has started! I knew it was BR who saved her :D whoa..but how come she has no reaction much from what just happened? Is it because BR flicks her in the forehead :blink:

Taxi driver keeps on talking and she listens as she reflects. Biryum drives with Habaek and Namsuri in the car.

So Ah arrives at where the CEO is. She gives back the papers and its not torn. She bids goodbye but he asks her something. Cut to her helping him. He almost falls of the ladder but she steadies it. They begin to talk.

SO ah is saved by biryeom as many here had expected.. after saving her he then asks are you not going to thank me while hb comes

DFgXs98UwAE_U7P.jpg

Spoiler

DFgXs90UMAIhEfD.jpg

DFgXs91VoAAR72m.jpg

DFgXs95UwAIp-Ad.jpg

SoA leaves to meet Hoo ye..

DFgYifAUAAAk6vS.jpg

ODB... @supergal99 ..lol I can't forget him as ODB he is taxi driver

DFgYifJUIAAP5nS.jpg

Spoiler

DFgYieoVYAI_EnS.jpg

DFgYifDVoAAF3wB.jpg

DFgZDqbV0AAW8TF.jpg

Spoiler

DFgZDsdVwAAybq5.jpg

DFgZDqiVwAALj8D.jpg

she is just about leave but he asks her t join him

DFgZDsgU0AAG-R2.jpg

She pushes the wheelbarrow filled with twigs and he helps her. 

He brings her a drink as they rest. She asks him something. He sits beside her and answers her. They begin to talk again. I think she's sharing something personal with him. Maybe she's talking about Habaek. 

Cut to night time. Habaek looking out as he stands at the top part of her house. CEO drives her home and she thanks him. He smiles as he leaves. She walks past the dark alley and she looks to her left. She sees Habaek waiting for her and they talk as they walk back home. He pulls her behind him as two drunk men wobbled past them. They continue to walk. He's asking her not to do something. 

Both of them sit down and reflect  about what had happened. 

Biryum comes to Moora's place but she isn't there. Instead, she sits by the sea where dead fishes are washed ashore. Biryum calls her and she returns to her home. Both talk as Moora walks back and forth while Biryum is swimming in the pool.

after all the gardening or rather field work.. hoo ye and so ah talk...

Spoiler

DFgZtxUUwAEF6ak.jpg

DFgZtxKUwAE7nn3.jpg

DFgZtu_V0AAJOB8.jpg

Spoiler

DFgZtvDUAAAwR-y.jpg

DFgaYGvUAAAg7DX.jpg

hoo ye leaves her home..

hb is waiting for her in the usual spot.. and while going back when two drunkards were about to brush past soah hb seems to pull her to his side..

DFgaYHlV0AAuk1c.jpg

Spoiler

DFgaYG0UwAED7Lo.jpg

DFgaYHBU0AEs7oy.jpg

DFga4RJU0AAjulo.jpg

DFga4PUUIAIQHlA.jpg

DFga4PhVYAAwBgx.jpg

Spoiler

DFga4PNVoAAGxeS.jpg

BR calls MR.. who is by the riverside.. he speaks something about joo dong she runs to him and meets him there where br is swimming..(lol these two love swimming pool) he tells something about joo gol rin and ju dong

Spoiler

DFgbPlHUQAE84Yb.jpg

my stream is  lagging... brb after sometime..

Spoiler

DFgblaEUAAID2pU.jpg

DFgblZ6UAAAaWEO.jpg

DFgbvuTUMAASZJQ.jpg

DFgblaIUwAAUGaJ.jpg

Archived