[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

using other backup link... but gets stuck every time.. so can't really understand convo..

BI ryeom calls SoA chingu yoon SoA

DE8fEJFU0AET0H_.jpg

DE8fEI4UwAAXmUo.jpg

DE8fEI5VwAA4DD_.jpg

Spoiler

DE8fEJEUMAE29lH.jpg

will update this post soon taking time for pic to load..

Hoo ye planting something

Spoiler

DE8f5eAU0AAT1-l.jpg

DE8f5fSUIAAgt89.jpg

DE8f5eZUMAErXAD.jpg

DE8f5fWVoAAk3ZI.jpg

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

How can you not fall in love with a guy who cooks and cuts up steak for you?? :wub:

IKR! Especially when he wears a white shirt and folds his sleeves up so that his arm is exposed:wink:

BTW, I love the dress Mura is wearing when she meets Habaek:heart:

4 minutes ago, athena22 said:

BIRYEOM KIDNAPS SOA ( WILL POST SCREENCAPS SOON)

i had a feeling it was somthing like this bc it didnt look like HB inside the car i wasnt sure but i thougt that the guy had bleach hair.

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

ou not fall in love with a guy who cooks and cuts up steak for you??

ok, the cooking great, but i never understood why is cutting your food for you is considered a romantic gesture, can someone explain the meaning behind it, please? 

2 minutes ago, nevill said:

ok, the cooking great, but i never understood why is cutting your food for you is considered a romantic gesture, can someone explain the meaning behind it, please? 

I don't know whether to call it romantic but I would say it is a considerate/thoughtful gesture. Helping to cut up food for you basically means the person thinks about you and wants to make life slightly easier by cutting up the food so that you can enjoy it immediately. So Ah was touched when Habaek did that for her because she never thought he had it in him to be so thoughtful of her even when it comes to minor things like food. That's what I think:)

2 minutes ago, nevill said:

For me, it's an act of love. It makes eating your food easier. Just like a mother would cut up meat into small pieces for their children. It's part of the process of preparing food for your enjoyment... Of course, that is just me.... Some people might find it offensive like "I am a grown person, I can cut my own food, thank you very much" Here, it is romantic because supposedly SoAh is the servant, yet HB, the master/god, is the one "serving" her...

Archived