[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

3 hours ago, tudorrose said:

This. My very reason for watching. I didn't read the manhwa so i really like that they are not sticking with it.

It will be the case here also because the couple is Soo Ah and Ha Baek but let's just hope that he will he will meet his match also.

I want to see how Ha Baek matches up to Gong Myung character too! It's today!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see again and again the "Goblin" comparison which i dont really know of

i tried a few eps but i knew i wouldnt last since im not a fan of the writer, which to me writes very weak and usually not the brightest female leads, which i cant stand

what i like about BOTWG, from what ive seen up to now, that the female lead is a successful professional in her own right, and hopefully doesnt depend solely on the male lead to "save" her 

one of the reason that im a fan of SSK is that her characters are always as smart or smarter than the male lead and she is NEVER treated as less or stupid or on lower stance than the male lead, regardless of what background he comes from

and i hope that it will be the same here, and at least from the previews it is so

all in all hope for a great drama for me its been a while 

Ajja Whiting

Nam Joo Hyuk Wants “The Bride Of Habaek” Writer To Be Aware Of His Fear Of Heights

Nam-Joo-Hyuk.jpg

Actor Nam Joo Hyuk relayed a message to the writer of his latest drama “The Bride Of Habaek.”

Ahead of the drama’s first episode, the cast members of “The Bride Of Habaek” held a V Live broadcast on July 3.

During the broadcast, Nam Joo Hyuk opened up about a difficulty of playing the water god Habaek, saying, “There are some scenes where I have to go up in the air on a wire. It’s really scary for me because I have a fear of heights. I really hope the writer hears this.”

The-Bride-of-Habaek.jpg

His co-stars Gong Myung and Krystal expressed that the wire scenes were difficult for them as well.

Shin Se Kyung, on the other hand, shared that she liked going up on wires, saying, “It’s a bit difficult physically, but it’s fun when I imagine what the scene will look like after computer graphics are added.”

Meanwhile, “The Bride of Habaek” will be airing its first episode on July 3 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/03/nam-joo-hyuk-wants-bride-habaek-writer-know-fear-heights/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cast of BOTWG live in V APP. :heart:

85181348.1.jpg

I don't know any live streaming sites so i can't watch the pilot episode yet but mainly because i want to watch with english sub. I hope the subbed video will be uploaded soon. In the mean time, please feel free to spam the thread. I don't really mind spoilers.:)

Archived