Timothy Teo

On 09/01/2017 at 10:15 PM, sensiblemateria said:

That guy's face freaking annoyed me during my LS binge watching sessions. PASS

Do you think he does same role/character as into LS? I guess this hot scene is just a mini part of the serie. Even The Extra is not a true BL affair, the BL part seems an interesting one!

On 10/01/2017 at 5:15 AM, sensiblemateria said:

i got annoyed by his character in LS, but i still watched PT and Extra, i believe that it's the character that we hate, not the actual person.

7 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

i got annoyed by his character in LS, but i still watched PT and Extra, i believe that it's the character that we hate, not the actual person.

He is (Tichawanich Vittawat ) what we call in France a "beau gosse" (approximately a nice face). I well remember his LS role, and his difficult Jeed's relation. Into PT, he is a lot more friendly, constantly helping his friends. I guess it can be hard to be a nice face sometimes. You attract any kind of peoples, the good and the bad. As actor, you have no choice, and it's necessary to have someone to play the bad, the wrong and the ugly! And sometimes, the pervert! In LS, love (and to love) wasn't an easy road for everyone, and he was in the love's maelstrom.

7 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

He is (Tichawanich Vittawat ) what we call in France a "beau gosse" (approximately a nice face). I well remember his LS role, and his difficult Jeed's relation. Into PT, he is a lot more friendly, constantly helping his friends. I guess it can be hard to be a nice face sometimes. You attract any kind of peoples, the good and the bad. As actor, you have no choice, and it's necessary to have someone to play the bad, the wrong and the ugly! And sometimes, the pervert! In LS, love (and to love) wasn't an easy road for everyone, and he was in the love's maelstrom.

Lucky me because I don't remember his part in LS. Only know him via PT ^_^

On 13/01/2017 at 7:11 AM, Ym3n said:

Lucky me because I don't remember his part in LS. Only know him via PT ^_^

Hopefully, in the thaï series/movie business, it seems everybody have a second chance (or a third one). The best exemple comes with Jeed into LS 2, where she is more than "out of his world" (remember when she push Neung into water, after Jeed anesthetized him). Into War of high school, Gale (Nungira Hanwutinanon as Jeed) have a dramatically role, and i think she act well in both serie. However, into WOHS, his image changed a lot. Just hope Vittawat receive same more friendly attitude!

• 1 month later...
On 10 January 2017 at 4:15 AM, sensiblemateria said:

He plays as a gay character again in Love Complex the series with Grey Rainbow Guy (Nut)

Check my posting on Grey Rainbow

Archived