♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

3 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

Just remember this cf he is funny here too :) Happy mother's day to all mom and happy sunday everyone :) 

Omo this CF so funny.I am laughing so hard. PHS is good in Comedy too :wink:

• Like 2

I am watching Idol Chart Shows dated 2014 now and PHS seems very popular with male because of Real Man, he got best proportion body, best skin, etc can't remember the rest. He should be more popular now but with females :D

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

I am watching Idol Chart Shows dated 2014 now and PHS seems very popular with male because of Real Man, he got best proportion body, best skin, etc can't remember the rest. He should be more popular now but with females :D

Yeah haha his naver comments and likes are 95 % women and 5 % men :D and women ranging from 30 % teens and the rest are 30's and above..unlike during real men his demography were almost 50 % women and 50% men but less teens :o

• Like 2

Saw a bunch of new stuff (for me anyway) in my feed. It brightened my day so thought I'd share it:

Seems like its a cf but i don't get the first part of it with the dressing up. It is hilarious though :D

credit as tagged

• Like 2

3 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Saw a bunch of new stuff (for me anyway) in my feed. It brightened my day so thought I'd share it:

Seems like its a cf but i don't get the first part of it with the dressing up. It is hilarious though :D

credit as tagged

Looks like him dressed up as Elvis, Michael Jackson and other singers, but then moves on to a thermos !!! Seems that's the theme maybe for the CF. Hoping it's his next CF! Glad he is leading in the Spanish Soompi contest for hearthrobs ! Fighting!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, valentina72 said:

Looks like him dressed up as Elvis, Michael Jackson and other singers, but then moves on to a thermos !!! Seems that's the theme maybe for the CF. Hoping it's his next CF! Glad he is leading in the Spanish Soompi contest for hearthrobs ! Fighting!

Yes, seemed like a cf for thermos products, but this was in 2015. Just interesting concept of having him do impersonations. He looked good as MJ though.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Yes, seemed like a cf for thermos products, but this was in 2015. Just interesting concept of having him do impersonations. He looked good as MJ though.

These are 2015? Wow.. I've seen the Thermos CF but I've never seen him in these impersonations. Notice how he makes the crew laugh with his enthusiasm? Must be good to work with him.

• Like 4

On 5/14/2017 at 0:45 PM, tanuukiec00kie said:

CFs

I wish he just gets a theme park CF...because he's the face of theme park :D  I'm sure there's more from what I have during ZE:A times?  

Hello! weekend was hectic <_< managed to 'like' so now i'm dropping my comments :D

i wish to see him in chocolates CF coz he can make food looks good. i'm talking about that particular chocolates :tongue: hair product is also suitable with him. or other men products. 

22 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

Just remember this cf he is funny here too :) Happy mother's day to all mom and happy sunday everyone :) 

hehe.. i saw his before without eng sub and now i know why he was singing LOL :D

18 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Blue looks crazy good on him! 

i would love to see him in deep colors like dark grey, navy blue, violet and burgundy. not many pics of him in those colors. while searching,i found this :)

hurray to our hyungsikness founder for creating this IG. let's follow!! :)

i like the hashtags #eyelashes :blush:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

These are 2015? Wow.. I've seen the Thermos CF but I've never seen him in these impersonations. Notice how he makes the crew laugh with his enthusiasm? Must be good to work with him.

689fcd0fgw1ev5dzv5raag20820bm7wh.gif689fcd0fgw1ev5dzifwezg20820bmhdt.gif

Spoiler

689fcd0fgw1ev5dzlxwh0g20820bm1kx.gif689fcd0fgw1ev5dzq8foig20820bm4qp.gif

cr owner

• Like 12

1 hour ago, anazs said:

i would love to see him in deep colors like dark grey, navy blue, violet and burgundy. not many pics of him in those colors. while searching,i found this :)

There's one set that he wore in HS that I specially like : blue collared shirt + black knit top + blotchy patterned blue blazer. 

Greys... he wore them a lot in Romantic & Idols but the materials didn't complement him well. I hope this is the burgundy you wished for? :tongue:

fc58a2a008197bfcd65ff05c38358604.jpg

@Amanda_HS The Thermos gifs are so funny, especially the 1950. :lol: Master of swag. I know now, why did the crew kept laughing.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

There's one set that he wore in HS that I specially like : blue collared shirt + black knit top + blotchy patterned blue blazer. 

Greys... he wore them a lot in Romantic & Idols but the materials didn't complement him well. I hope this is the burgundy you wished for? :tongue:

thankss!! ahhh..Cha Dal Bong in burgundy. niceee :wub: there are many shows in my waiting list -_- currently watching Real Men, patiently :tongue: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

Reveal hidden contents

689fcd0fgw1ev5dzlxwh0g20820bm1kx.gif689fcd0fgw1ev5dzq8foig20820bm4qp.gif

cr owner

The 1910 is too funny hahaha

2 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Saw this one. :D

What the f.... his voice wahhh i can't :D how to sleep after that?:o:D

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, anazs said:

thankss!! ahhh..Cha Dal Bong in burgundy. niceee :wub: there are many shows in my waiting list -_- currently watching Real Men, patiently :tongue: 

Me i'm rewatching whtmf until 2 in the morning then wake up at six to go to work..what a life :tongue:

• Like 1