♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

17 hours ago, sik1116 said:

OMG!! You are right it's Kim Hye-Soo :) why am i happy :D I like her so much :D

hyungsik must be "stressed" with the big shots sitting near him :D And yes yes very happy that both of you are in Good Agencies now :wub:

Im Siwan Describes What It’s Like To Be Drinking Buddies With Park Hyung Sik

Im-Siwan-Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg
Im Siwan sat down for an interview and talked about his close groupmate Park Hyung Sik.

He unhesitatingly chose Park Hyung Sik as the ZE:A member he was most comfortable with, saying that he enjoyed drinking and going to karaoke with him.

“I frequently ask Park Hyung Sik to grab some drinks with me. It’s really fun even if it’s just the two of us together. We can talk about anything because we’ve seen both the good and bad sides of each other. It’s fun and hilarious even if we have trivial conversations. We’re really happy for each other these days because Park Hyung Sik’s latest drama did well and we both joined good agencies,” Im Siwan shared.

Im-Siwan1.jpg

He then complimented Park Hyung Sik’s acting, saying, “I watched a few episodes of ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon‘ online and noticed that his acting has really improved.”

It’s great to see the two groupmates supporting each other!

Source : soompi news

• Like 5

On 5/15/2017 at 11:07 PM, princess16 said:

My lovely MinMin :heart:

I wonder how he does that. That face on the thumbnail of the video is always popping out in my Youtube feed :lol:

On 5/16/2017 at 11:21 AM, willowmyst said:

even in plain white shirts, he's adorable :wub:

CR gogumanoona (another awesome ig)

Can't agree moreeeee :wub: I love him with just plain white shirt and jeans and most of his fashion in SWDBS. 

30 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

hyungsik must be "stressed" with the big shots sitting near him :D And yes yes very happy that both of you are in Good Agencies now :wub:

Im Siwan Describes What It’s Like To Be Drinking Buddies With Park Hyung Sik

Im Siwan sat down for an interview and talked about his close groupmate Park Hyung Sik.

He unhesitatingly chose Park Hyung Sik as the ZE:A member he was most comfortable with, saying that he enjoyed drinking and going to karaoke with him.

“I frequently ask Park Hyung Sik to grab some drinks with me. It’s really fun even if it’s just the two of us together. We can talk about anything because we’ve seen both the good and bad sides of each other. It’s fun and hilarious even if we have trivial conversations. We’re really happy for each other these days because Park Hyung Sik’s latest drama did well and we both joined good agencies,” Im Siwan shared.

He then complimented Park Hyung Sik’s acting, saying, “I watched a few episodes of ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon‘ online and noticed that his acting has really improved.”

It’s great to see the two groupmates supporting each other!

Source : soompi news

He always has the love of his fellow sunbaes and hyungs and noonas. He'll get through the stress since he is so squishy and lovable :lol: 

It's good to know that both of them monitor each other despite their busy schedules and still hang out despite not carrying out group activities for the time being. It's also great that PHS has a good and dependable hyung and bandmate like Si Wan. I'd like to join them for some karaoke and drinking!! :tongue: *wishful thinking* Thanks for sharing the interview excerpt! 

• Like 3

Ok last one. I'm seriously suffering from hyungsikness .. if you watch the full video of this clip on YouTube you will realise what I meant when I wrote the caption of my ig post. 

He would hold up the mic but someone else would answer. They greeted the audience in uninson (which is a given)... it reminded me of one of his recent interviews and indeed I'm glad he has a great experience and grew with zea but I'm also really  proud of him that he has been able to find himself and his own identity outside of zea which he has been part of and known for the longest time. 

But really the point of the video clip here is just to admire his perfection and beauty lol 

• Like 4

On 17/05/2017 at 9:26 PM, cassy_0508 said:

OMG! You're an angel! :wub: Thank you so much! These clips are more than enough since I'll be watching hyungsik's parts anyways... hahahah! :D

He looks so darn HOT while driving (well, his mere existence is enough to set us all on fire.. lol. :tongue:) I'm shookt! How can he look so sexy and cute at the same time?! Such a precious cinnamon roll! :rolleyes::wub:

Btw, I saw a pic of him with Mama Ellen (yep, i'm calling her that. Lol. :tongue:) and Song Hye Kyo during the vip premiere of mercilles, the one he attended to support siwan. I feel so proud and happy for him. UAA seems like they are really taking good care of him and is treating him as their baby. I'm glad that he's in good hands. Hopefully, we get to see him in a movie or another drama before the year ends. A variety show guesting would be nice too.. I missed seeing him in one. Anything will do really.. I just want to see him onscreen again.

@sik1116 Hehe! Thanks! I found it while backreading earlier but the link doesn't work for me. Instagram is my only hope now. Hahaha!:D 

Ugh miss him so much too! Want to see him in something anything. Any shape or form as long as we hear from him lol. 

And agree so glad to see he's being taken care of by UAA :tongue:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, kdramachoseme said:

Ugh miss him so much too! Want to see him in something anything. Any shape or form as long as we hear from him lol. 

And agree so glad to see he's being taken care of by UAA :tongue:

You think we are greedy if we wish for him to update his ig even if only his fingers doing a V sign? :lol: it doesn't matter if he doesn't want to show his face :lol:.

Anyway nice meeting you here..from ig to here :D

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

You think we are greedy if we wish for him to update his ig even if only his fingers doing a V sign? :lol: it doesn't matter if he doesn't want to show his face :lol:.

Haha hey what's up? Lol nice to chat here too hahah. Yes, I think some of us are desperate for anything hahaha. In his interview he said he would rest in may he really did.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Did someone mentioned V sign? :lol: Another compilation found in ig. @sik1116 not recent unfortunately, but thank goodness we have awesome posters that continue to share PHS in their ig. Scroll thru for multiple pics

ctoo

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kdramachoseme said:

Video cut focused on phs dancing haha

another video of him speaking English (cr: @sik_usa ) 

enjoy  i know I did lol..

I can't sleep so here I am. Sharing one of the hundreds of pics I love of him! 

Keep 'em comin' girl, coz I enjoy them too too much! I find myself hitting :heart: on your ig too often its embarrassing. :D

That phoenix dance practice, tho. That whole sequence right after the jump, ooh....be still my beating heart!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kdramachoseme said:

But really the point of the video clip here is just to admire his perfection and beauty lol 

thanks for sharing your ig posts :) loving all!! :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, sik1116 said:

talking about ig update, he never post pet pic. i wonder if he has one. if he has, a cat/dog/fish :lol: photo would be fine haha!

7 hours ago, bongbongi said:

Here is the full subbed version :)

laughing my lungs out :lol: i felt pity for their group, but i think they might have eaten together after finish. hyungsik really helped a lot :)

6 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Did someone mentioned V sign? :lol: Another compilation found in ig. @sik1116 not recent unfortunately, but thank goodness we have awesome posters that continue to share PHS in their ig. Scroll thru for multiple pics

ctoo

thanks for sharing it here :heart: i didn't really have time to scroll my ig, crazy workload :expressionless: coming here really helps :)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, bongbongi said:

Here is the full subbed version :)

Thank you! I've watched it before but it's sometimes difficult to find the subbed version to rewatch. I really enjoyed PHS in varieties. He is too funny! Didn't he say in an interview somewhere he doesn't enjoy it as much because it's tiring? Too bad, coz he's just natural imo. :heart:

Ahh, I can't wait for May to be done and his "resting phase" be over! 

• Like 2

On 5/10/2017 at 10:23 PM, jechoi1 said:

Here's another little gem that I found.  Apparently, after WHWMF, PHS and his on-screen rival Seo Kang Jun held some fan meetings in Japan.  They end the meeting with the two singing the main (or one of the main) theme songs.  Only it's a girl's song so I think the key was off and both guys are singing in a range that is too low for them.  Then suddenly, PHS--our tenor--goes up an entire octave and belts it out.  Unfortunately, the camera was focused on Seo Kang Jun at the time, but you see his little shock and the camera then pans out to show them both.

I found this one focusing on PHS rather than SKJ!!! I'm so happy! btw, can someone catch what SKJ said when PHS belted that part of the song?? YT is the fuller version with PHS focus :wub:

cr as tagged. many thanks gogumanoona and classik1116

• Like 3