♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

5 hours ago, soso2094 said:

Can you imagine the man-candy action that would happen if JCW and PHS got together in a drama or film? :o

I will get nosebleed from watching it. -_- 

6 hours ago, tanuukiec00kie said:

Saw this in my YT feed....Frozen PHS after being catapulted in the air..

And just last month I was hesitant whether I should get on that catapult. Should have get on the very same seat that PHS sat years ago. This is in Sunway Lagoon.

Saw his furry legs again. :ph34r:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Those who have been long time PHS fans, is there anything that PHS relates to?

A symbol that he likes or associated with?

and if you know his favourite colour?

Thought someone posted before he likes blue. Sorry too lazy to go hunting back so many pages to find it to quote.

I like that he wears understated jewelry. He's been wearing that wrist cuff (one i read he and Siwan got -gucci?) quite a bit which i find really sexy. He was even wearing it filming in the last drama. But i did notice he wore a different one in the sg event. Maybe coz it was sponsored? And somehow i love when he wears those chunky rings too (back in his zea days). So he is good accessoring. Maybe some credit to his stylist but he carries himself well that it makes practically anything look good on him :wub:

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

PHS with SJK? PHS with Ji Chang Wook? I think JCW rarely has bromance time in his dramas. He can be the cool big bro, and PHS is the smart annoying younger friend.

Is he training for runway? Miss J Alexander (America's NTM) would have say he swings too much but he's still sexy. ^_^

Sorry to cut your post. I do like the idea of JCW. Thats a lot of eye candy right there. Ooh, action bromance with some comedy...that will be awesome!

Lol. He does swagger, doesnt he? Its his natural walk, i think. He's sexy and he knows it!:wub:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Those who have been long time PHS fans, is there anything that PHS relates to?

A symbol that he likes or associated with?

and if you know his favourite colour?

Not a long time fan but its been assume that he likes blue been trying to find in his fancams and interviews but no mention if his favorite color or even signs associated with him.

48 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Thought someone posted before he likes blue. Sorry too lazy to go hunting back so many pages to find it to quote.

I like that he wears understated jewelry. He's been wearing that wrist cuff (one i read he and Siwan got -gucci?) quite a bit which i find really sexy. He was even wearing it filming in the last drama. But i did notice he wore a different one in the sg event. Maybe coz it was sponsored? And somehow i love when he wears those chunky rings too (back in his zea days). So he is good accessoring. Maybe some credit to his stylist but he carries himself well that it makes practically anything look good on him :wub:

He is handsome and sexy and he knows it man haha he really does :tongue:

Work had been messing with my fangirling life :wacko:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sik1116 said:

Not a long time fan but its been assume that he likes blue been trying to find in his fancams and interviews but no mention if his favorite color or even signs associated with him.

He is handsome and sexy and he knows it man haha he really does :tongue:

Work had been messing with my fangirling life :wacko:

Yes! Real life gets in the way:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ahjussii Binnie said:

girls! this is for today's video on KBS e-Today w ENG SUB ^^ 

I have a good feeling about this..PHS might be having a new drama in KBS.. please make it happen :innocent:

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Yes! Real life gets in the way:lol:

It does and it's no fun at all! when will the time comes that people don't need to work to survive :D and continue fangirling to our hearts content :joy:

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

It does and it's no fun at all! when will the time comes that people don't need to work to survive :D and continue fangirling to our hearts content :joy:

Ikr? Hope time comes soon; then my girls will be grown and out of my hair and i can go fulltime fangirling! :lol::tongue:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, anazs said:

thanks to our friend who shared "The Race", i was thinking of what type of car does he own? :D BMW? :tongue: is he a car guy? i bet he is :)

I don't think he drives a BMW.  I believe there were some articles when The Racer first came out bc he was driving a BMW in that show and PHS had to clarify that yes, he was driving a BMW for the show, but it was not his own personal vehicle.  In Celebrity Bromance, you can see that he drives some sort of SUV, but the make is blurred out so I can't tell, but it doesn't look like a BMW to me.

2 hours ago, tomatobb said:

I wonder if hyung sik will continue to sing now that he join UAA. I am worried that he wont sing anymore or come out with album. Its such a waste. He have such beautiful voice

After he moved to UAA and after SWDBS ended, PHS stated in an interview that he still wanted to continue singing.  In fact, he wants to release a ballad album.  He enjoys singing and until his album is released (bc it won't be any time soon since he admits that he needs more training) he'll greet his fans through OSTs.  There was also another interview where he talked about how he likes singing in OSTs and he wonders if perhaps its his own greed to want to sing them, but luckily, the SWDBS director also wanted him to sing the OST.

• Like 4

Thanks for posting with the English subtitles! Hopefully KBS has some interest in him . You have to have a hit drama on KBS to be really successful- I read somewhere in the past ! Praying it happens for our talented and handsome hero -that way we get to see him more too , not just in reruns and videos and on the internet! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, valentina72 said:

Thanks for posting with the English subtitles! Hopefully KBS has some interest in him . You have to have a hit drama on KBS to be really successful- I read somewhere in the past ! Praying it happens for our talented and handsome hero -that way we get to see him more too , not just in reruns and videos and on the internet! 

Technically, he was in a hit KBS drama--WHTMF.  He wasn't the "lead" per se, but that drama had several leads and he played one of the main roles.  It was a weekend drama that earned over 30% in ratings.  That helped him get the HS role, but he did take quite a break after HS.  Not sure what happened--if it was bad or poor management by Star Empire or what, but he took a break for a while, and then suddenly had a jam-packed schedule again--musical, Hwarang filming, SWDBS.  I read in one interview where he said that he is always happy to do variety programs but they hadn't been calling him for a while.

Quite honestly, I'm a little confused by his lack of greater popularity and opportunities.  Im Siwan just took off as an actor and has never really looked back.  It's like people all forget that he was an idol and he's doing dramas and movies.  Then there are those other alleged acting-dols who cannot act, and yet have gotten both drama and movie roles.  Sure, they are minor and small roles and it's not like they're receiving praise for their roles, but they are still getting them (or they did get them).  As much as I want to see PHS doing another drama (for purely selfish reasons), I really, really want him to get a good movie role because that will raise his star rating and earning power.

• Like 5