♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, xscalsve said:

She and her partner big time stalker (@eve_vana and @sunshine.501) and i gave them a piece of mind via IG, so now they blocked me haha, but i dont care cause i dont think there so much coincidence from Seoul -Bali -SG.

The way they stalk is just just so disgusting and creepy...

There is something I don't understand...I checked the first person's IG and there is a photo that she took with some of the cast and crew of Strong Woman when they were on the plane from Korea to Bali (not sure if PHS was on that same flight?). Then, she stayed at the same hotel as them in Bali. It feels like she has some insider info, because it cannot be so coincidental, just as @xscalsve said.  

After Bali, she showed up in Singapore and she claims she waited 11 hrs for him at the airport (guess this part contradicts my insider info hypothesis, or else she would have waited less) and caught him on camera. I believe she went to the meet & greet. After that, she recounts that she ran into him 5 times at a shopping center. I didn't really see anyone else run into him at this shopping center, cuz I didn't see other postings on IG of it and I think you guys would have updated something on this forum too. She admits his manager knows her face by now because of the hotel stay in Bali. 

Anyway, that is alot of traveling and run-ins within the span of a few days. These are continental destinations, not just within the limits of some city. Either congrats to her because she is rich and can travel at leisure, or this is some serious business. 

I guess in the years he spent with ZE:A there might have been some incidents, considering there were 8 other boys that fans could swoon over. Ugh, the cost of fame.

Edited by philosophi
Moderated the tone of the message
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, xscalsve said:

She and her partner big time stalker (@eve_vana and @sunshine.501) and i gave them a piece of mind via IG, so now they blocked me haha, but i dont care cause i dont think there so much coincidence from Seoul -Bali -SG.

they just have to admit that they followed him. making up stories seemed childish heheee yep the way they stalk is creepy -_- you are so lucky to be on stage with him :D if you don't mind to share with us how you get the opportunity and what it'was like to be there. i'm dying to know :blush:

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

Yeah i think i realize it now they seem to be everywhere that it does not sound like coincidence anymore.. they are celebrity stalker... and oh i saw you shake hands with phs and so happy for you:) 

they really know how to plan the 'coincidence' LOL

38 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

@xscalsve

what would be prefer? wordpress or blogspot?

we need help from @ferily for some translations if she can spare time after finishing homeworks... maybe we can ask her to write to UAA.... 

we really do need help. as almost all of us here are so new with this fangirling thing with PHS... 

all suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated. 

yup we need help from seniors :D @xscalsve and @ferily  

ALREADY 70 PAGES YEAYY:blush:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

yes i did. and already replied to your pm. ....

Haahhhh i know how to pm but dont know how to read the reply lols :flushed:

2 hours ago, lovephs said:

Yeah i think i realize it now they seem to be everywhere that it does not sound like coincidence anymore.. they are celebrity stalker... and oh i saw you shake hands with phs and so happy for you:) 

Precisely and i work just opposite where PHS went that day and i pass by there daily, is there such coincidence unless you stalk so much? 

And it disgust me how they followed him and the way they take his picture while he eating, irks me ...

you saw me too with PHS? Shy shy, so many people saw me shake hands with him loll..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, anazs said:

they just have to admit that they followed him. making up stories seemed childish heheee yep the way they stalk is creepy -_- you are so lucky to be on stage with him :D if you don't mind to share with us how you get the opportunity and what it'was like to be there. i'm dying to know :blush:

they really know how to plan the 'coincidence' LOL

yup we need help from seniors :D @xscalsve and @ferily  

ALREADY 70 PAGES YEAYY:blush:

@anazs let me share share after i get the photo from the organiser yahh, many who knews me like @sebastian27and @ferily got so excited when i told them I'm going up the stage on that day...hehe!

@sebastian27 i think wordpress is easier and more professional  than blogspot if we need to raise an international profile fan club for phs, by the way any professional blogger here? I used to used Blogspot but only for my personal usage, I haven't been writing for awhile...

• Like 3

@xscalsve

do not be shy... both @ferily and i were so proud of you that day.... and you look so cute on stage... we just wish that we were both there with you to squeal and scream especially after you shook his soft..soft... hands... squeal some more....:D:)

most who send an email can't decide between wordpress and blogspot... so you're opinion will be counted... yehey!!! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, xscalsve said:

My thinking is the same with you here. It is kind of creepy though. But i guess celebrities always have these kind of big time stalker? But could it be that she just took someone else's pic and posted it? Because i could see that she is stalking few other celebrities too. How can she handle that?

and btw so envy of you that you could go up and meet PHs personally! :) 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, philosophi said:

There is something I don't understand...I checked the first person's IG and there is a photo that she took with some of the cast and crew of Strong Woman when they were on the plane from Korea to Bali (not sure if PHS was on that same flight?). Then, she stayed at the same hotel as them in Bali. It feels like she has some insider info, because it cannot be so coincidental, just as @xscalsve said.  

After Bali, she showed up in Singapore and she claims she waited 11 hrs for him at the airport (guess this part contradicts my insider info hypothesis, or else she would have waited less) and caught him on camera. I believe she went to the meet & greet. After that, she recounts that she ran into him 5 times at a shopping center. I didn't really see anyone else run into him at this shopping center, cuz I didn't see other postings on IG of it and I think you guys would have updated something on this forum too. 

Probably she has some insider info? She knows his manager or know someone from the agency? This is no way a coincidence 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

Probably she has some insider info? She knows his manager or know someone from the agency? This is no way a coincidence 

she can apply to work at dispatch LOL 

• Like 1

missing him :bawling:

Fact: PHS mom is a piano teacher :)

31 minutes ago, anazs said:

she can apply to work at dispatch LOL 

she might have been one already we just don't know hahahah

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

missing him :bawling:

Fact: PHS mom is a piano teacher :)

she might have been one already we just don't know hahahah

so her mother is a teacher? wow! hehe.i like that..my mom was a teacher heee :D

me too..missed him so much that i just finished watching with my niece LOL i have a new partner in crime now. we both love him :blush:

• Like 1

Just now I was just switching between channels in my tv suddenly I happened to switch to 8tv Malaysia and suddenly I saw Hwarang drama but when I opened the drama already end but there's ending credits with songs and clips from the drama. I was screaming a bit when I saw PHS clips. Haha quite fast the drama aired on 8TV usually in Malaysia newer K drama will air on Astro  like 24 hours after the drama aired in Korea or 1 week after but on Cable TV like 8 tv Malaysia it will take longer time sometimes 1 year after they will air the drama. But Hwarang is kinda fast :wink:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Killa92 said:

Just now I was just switching between channels in my tv suddenly I happened to switch to 8tv Malaysia and suddenly I saw Hwarang drama but when I opened the drama already end but there's ending credits with songs and clips from the drama. I was screaming a bit when I saw PHS clips. Haha quite fast the drama aired on 8TV usually in Malaysia newer K drama will air on Astro  like 24 hours after the drama aired in Korea or 1 week after but on Cable TV like 8 tv Malaysia it will take longer time sometimes 1 year after they will air the drama. But Hwarang is kinda fast :wink:

OMG yes as per wikipedia international broadcast will be on 8TV Malaysia :)

Everytime i listen to this song it still hurts so much..was really hurting for him in his smj role that its as if i was the one experiencing the pain :bawling:

• Like 1