♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Korean Dramas for Beginners: A Guide to Getting Started

If you’re new to the world of Korean dramas, it can be overwhelming to know where to start. With so many series and genres to choose from, it can be difficult to know which dramas are the best for beginners. Here are a few recommendations for Korean dramas that are perfect for those just starting out :

image-6.png?resize=1024,575&ssl=1

6. “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” – This romantic comedy follows the story of a woman with superhuman strength who becomes the bodyguard of a wealthy CEO. It’s a fun and lighthearted series that’s great for those new to K-dramas.

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2023/01/01/korean-dramas-for-beginners-a-guide-to-getting-started/

• Like 1

*** tvN released a first-look teaser for "Our Blooming Youth".  I love the 1st teaser - He stands in a dark forest and throws a question at someone, saying, “Have you heard that I was cursed by a ghost?”  The scene then changes to the prince aiming his bow and arrow at someone and a woman wounded by his attack.  Lee Hwan says, “I will never be shaken even if I am curse.”

"Our Blooming Youth"  will premiere on February 6th.  :Ohboy3:

031664077.jpg

photos source : Zapzee

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, And More Showcase Beautiful Smiles In Colorful Attire In “Our Blooming Youth”

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, And More Showcase Beautiful Smiles In Colorful Attire In “Our Blooming Youth”

tvN has dropped a colorful poster for their upcoming historical fantasy drama featuring the six main characters!

“Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse. “Our Blooming Youth” stars Park Hyung Sik as Crown Prince Lee Hwan and Jeon So Nee as a genius woman named Min Jae Yi. On top of this, Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Tae Sun, and Yoon Jong Seok transform into supporters who will assist and help the crown prince and Min Jae Yi to overcome their fate.

The newly released poster shares a glimpse of the chemistry between the six people who try to pioneer their own lives instead of living by their destinies. In particular, a subtle smile on the cool-headed Crown Prince Lee Hwan’s face draws viewers’ attention.

Meanwhile, Min Jae Yi, who is from a prestigious family, is dressed as a man wearing a eunuch’s official uniform, while her investigation partner Ga Ram (Pyo Ye Jin) is also wearing male clothing with her hair in a topknot. Viewers are curious to find out about the narrative of these two women, who are framed for the murder of a family and disguise themselves as men. Furthermore, the stories of Han Sung On (Yoon Jong Seok), Kim Myung Jin (Lee Tae Sun), and Tae Gang (Heo Won Seo), who will showcase a unique friendship that transcends social status and gender, add to the anticipation for the drama.

Our-Blooming-Youth.jpeg

“Our Blooming Youth” will premiere on February 6 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Watch a teaser here!

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, And More Showcase Beautiful Smiles In Colorful Attire In “Our Blooming Youth” | Soompi

19 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

tvN has dropped a colorful poster for their upcoming historical fantasy drama featuring the six main characters!

“Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse. “Our Blooming Youth” stars Park Hyung Sik as Crown Prince Lee Hwan and Jeon So Nee as a genius woman named Min Jae Yi. On top of this, Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Tae Sun, and Yoon Jong Seok transform into supporters who will assist and help the crown prince and Min Jae Yi to overcome their fate.

The newly released poster shares a glimpse of the chemistry between the six people who try to pioneer their own lives instead of living by their destinies. In particular, a subtle smile on the cool-headed Crown Prince Lee Hwan’s face draws viewers’ attention.

Meanwhile, Min Jae Yi, who is from a prestigious family, is dressed as a man wearing a eunuch’s official uniform, while her investigation partner Ga Ram (Pyo Ye Jin) is also wearing male clothing with her hair in a topknot. Viewers are curious to find out about the narrative of these two women, who are framed for the murder of a family and disguise themselves as men. Furthermore, the stories of Han Sung On (Yoon Jong Seok), Kim Myung Jin (Lee Tae Sun), and Tae Gang (Heo Won Seo), who will showcase a unique friendship that transcends social status and gender, add to the anticipation for the drama.

“Our Blooming Youth” will premiere on February 6 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Watch a teaser here!

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, And More Showcase Beautiful Smiles In Colorful Attire In “Our Blooming Youth” | Soompi

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. The newly released poster sheds the thrills for the cute.  Such a cute, lighthearted poster... While the teaser is intense, and gives us the mystery-thriller vibe. Can't wait for tvN’s "Our Blooming Youth" to premiere next month on February 6. Excited for this one. The whole "cursed by ghost" theme here is rather intriguing - I hope this is promising. The impression I am getting is that this drama will be its own story based on a general outline from the original. Casting Park Hyung-sik as the prince was perfect. I can’t remember a prior role like

that for him.   :Woah:

• Like 1

Top 10 K-Drama Couples We Predict Will Have The Best Chemistry In 2023

2023 is here, and the Korean entertainment industry is kicking things up a notch. When it comes to K-Dramas, 2023 has a roster full of romances, and with that comes brand new on-screen couples who are ready to rock our worlds.

Here are 10 K-Drama couples whose chemistry we're looking forward to the most in 2023!

Note: This list is not a ranking, but you can vote for the on-screen couple you are most excited for in the poll at the end of the article. As this is a poll for readers to vote on and express their opinions whenever they find it, it will not be closed, and no result article will be published.

5. "Our Blooming Youth" - ZE:A's Park HyungSik & Jeon SoNee

The first historical drama on this list, "Our Blooming Youth" will feature Park HyungSik as Prince Lee Hwan, who is suffering from a curse. Fatefully, he meets Min JaeYi (Jeon SoNee), a homely young woman who wants to be a good wife and mother. However, when her family is killed days before her wedding day, and she is accused of murder, Lee Hwan helps her clear her name, and in turn, she helps lift his curse. Slowly, they begin to fall in love. Park HyungSik is widely regarded as a rom-com master, and Jeon SoNee's fresh charms are wonderfully enchanting. It will be interesting to see how this complicated romance unfolds.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-kdrama-couples-we-predict-will-have-the-best-chemistry-in-2023/

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. The newly released poster sheds the thrills for the cute.  Such a cute, lighthearted poster... While the teaser is intense, and gives us the mystery-thriller vibe. Can't wait for tvN’s "Our Blooming Youth" to premiere next month on February 6. Excited for this one. The whole "cursed by ghost" theme here is rather intriguing - I hope this is promising. The impression I am getting is that this drama will be its own story based on a general outline from the original. Casting Park Hyung-sik as the prince was perfect. I can’t remember a prior role like

that for him.   

@willenetteYour Welcome, I can't wait either.

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Jeon So Nee Must Protect Each Other To Save Themselves In Teaser For “Our Blooming Youth”

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Jeon So Nee Must Protect Each Other To Save Themselves In Teaser For “Our Blooming Youth”

Upcoming historical drama starring Park Hyung Sik and Jeon So Nee has released a dramatic second teaser!

tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse. Park Hyung Sik stars as Crown Prince Lee Hwan and Jeon So Nee stars as a genius woman named Min Jae Yi.

Scenes flash by of both Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi being attacked and they’re introduced as “the man who will clear false accusations” and “the woman who will break the curse.” As their characters slowly grow more intertwined, Crown Prince Lee Hwan makes an important realization and states, “You must protect me, while I must protect you.”

Catch the dramatic teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1562227wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-jeon-so-nee-must-protect-each-other-to-save-themselves-in-teaser-for-our-blooming-youth

10 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Upcoming historical drama starring Park Hyung Sik and Jeon So Nee has released a dramatic second teaser!

tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse. Park Hyung Sik stars as Crown Prince Lee Hwan and Jeon So Nee stars as a genius woman named Min Jae Yi.

Scenes flash by of both Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi being attacked and they’re introduced as “the man who will clear false accusations” and “the woman who will break the curse.” As their characters slowly grow more intertwined, Crown Prince Lee Hwan makes an important realization and states, “You must protect me, while I must protect you.”

Catch the dramatic teaser below

https://www.soompi.com/article/1562227wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-jeon-so-nee-must-protect-each-other-to-save-themselves-in-teaser-for-our-blooming-youth

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. They drop the 2nd trailer. PHS is always my bias, that's why, I'm always neutral towards him - I’ve enjoyed all of his dramas. I’m always fond of him.He has been improving steadily.   :Fist1:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. They drop the 2nd trailer. PHS is always my bias, that's why, I'm always neutral towards him - I’ve enjoyed all of his dramas. I’m always fond of him.He has been improving steadily.   

Your Welcome @willenette, nice I am a fan of his to.

Park Hyung Sik and Jeon So Nee Have a Dangerous First Encounter in ‘Our Blooming Youth’ Teaser

101664608.jpg

tvN released a second teaser video for its new Monday-Tuesday drama titled Our Blooming Youth, starring Park Hyung Sik and Jeon So Nee.

The video begins with crown prince Lee Hwan (played by Park Hyung Sik) and lady Min Jae Yi (Jeon So Nee) facing the biggest crisis in their lives. It suggests that Lee Hwan has been cursed, and Min Jae Yi has been falsely accused of murdering her family. Their lives seem to be in danger as the injured prince is seen left alone in the woods while she is seen fighting against a group of soldiers with a dagger in her hand.

Their first encounter catches the viewers’ eyes in the midst of the chaos. Lee Hwan is spotted pointing a knife at Jae Yi, who dresses as a man to hide her identity. While looking into her eyes, he senses something strange and approaches her without warning.

The scene then quickly changes to him riding a horse to save her from danger and worryingly looking at her being dragged away by people.

Curiosity is growing about what will happen to them as he decides to team up with her, saying, “Protect me, and I will protect you in return.” Will they be able to protect each other from their endless wars? All eyes are on the story of the two who are tied by fate.

Our Blooming Youth will premiere on February 6th.

source : http://tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16733104131664608002

• Like 1

*** "OUR BLOOMING YOUTH"  is now on Viki US’s “Coming Soon” list. This is good news. Awesome! I hope it will also get Netflix exposure later on. This looks interesting. I hope this is good. PHS looks amazing in this. He looks good no matter what he is in. This man can act. I don't really dig historical genre but, PHS is starring in here. So, I'm excited.  

:Woah:

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

tvN OurBloomingYouth releases main poster featuring our leads ParkHyungsik & JeonSonee. The youth romance depicts story of a crown prince with a curse & a woman who is accused of murder, helping each other's life.

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. This poster reminds me of The Red Sleeve. Park Hyung Sik and Jeon So Ni brushing shoulders at a bookstore outside the palace. I guess it’s supposed to come across accidentally romantic.  

:popcornjackson:

• Like 1

Top 31 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 100 Other Actors' Instagram

Have you ever wondered about the number of followers each Korean actor have?

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using Instagram actively while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of over 100 actors' Instagram accounts. If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on January 10 (latest update), 2023, at 10:30 AM KST. We regularly update as the numbers keep on increasing and the ranking is changing.

15. Park HyungSik - 10.6m followers - @phs1116

Most-followed-Korean-actors-01102023-mor

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : kpopmap

• Like 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  his upcoming drama remains one of my more anticipated early 2023 dramas. I'm very excited for

this. Please, let this be good.  

Yeah, I am as well, I hope it will be to.

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. This poster reminds me of The Red Sleeve. Park Hyung Sik and Jeon So Ni brushing shoulders at a bookstore outside the palace. I guess it’s supposed to come across accidentally romantic.  

It reminds me of that to, I think so to.