♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Someone mentioned Healing Camp. I really enjoyed the interview. It is so sweet to see Siwan and Kwanghee taking their precious time off work to support him.

Siwan and Hyungsik always meet up despite their busy schedules. I feel that Siwan is someone who truly understands Hyungsik. Hyungsik didn't tell all his members about him suffering from depression in the past but Siwan was aware. When Siwan asked him "is it not difficult?" in Mnet 4 things show, you can see tears welled up in Hyungsik's eyes.

I loved that Hyungsik was genuinely happy for Siwan when he defeated him winning Best New Actor in 51st Baeksang Arts Award. You can see he was so proud of his Hyung. I love their friendship so much. 

7603d32dgw1eltbbwyx0rj20xw15owk5.jpg7603d32dgw1eltbbv7ecnj20jr1jk12h.jpg

Spoiler

7603d32dgw1eltbbrdkioj20p015owm0.jpg87b50126gy1fca1ozckyyj20rs0dw0um.jpg

cr logo

Hyungsik wants to work with Siwan in the same drama/movie one day. How about a cameo in MBC’s The King Loves? PD nim?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

How I jumped ship from Sun Woo to Sam Maek Jong :

Reveal hidden contents

03fb307eb62fded89c8a68dc5c5fc21d.gif

Simple words but made me laugh.

e49bd5f030167f74395d4167c9ce6804.gif

6701769ad1a563a4bc9893c8a6f370e3.gif

The control-his-excitement-face is priceless.

LOL. You know I dislike Sammaekjong when I watched the first 2 episodes. (Apologized first) I even mocked him for trying to be Wang So-wannabe. So now I am eating back my words. Initially I was torn between him and Sun Woo because I refused to admit that he had crept on me. Came episode 6, I am totally floored and I become a SMJ's worshipper and PHS' virtual stalker. So, I have no immunity like Aro to be able to resist the charm of SMJ.

• Like 9

Okay... I can't stop talking about Hwarang so I am going to shoot here.:ph34r:

It's suggested in DB that there is something going on with the timing where BR lead the assassins into Hwarang house and at the same time SMJ went to claim his bracelet (which no one is supposed to know except for BR). And SW standing right by the pool seemingly awaiting for the attack "Did you come to kill the King?". And Yeo Wool just bringing along an extra sword for SW? 

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Is it? Mentioned anywhere? I visited the blog very frequently and did not noticed it.

In one of the comments for episode 16. 

" On a far distant galaxy, our associates at Soompi have locked their Hwarang thread. Oh my. "

31 minutes ago, lyserose said:

LOL. You know I dislike Sammaekjong when I watched the first 2 episodes. (Apologized first) I even mocked him for trying to be Wang So-wannabe. So now I am eating back my words. Initially I was torn between him and Sun Woo because I refused to admit that he had crept on me. Came episode 6, I am totally floored and I become a SMJ's worshipper and PHS' virtual stalker. So, I have no immunity like Aro to be able to resist the charm of SMJ.

I am guessing in episode 6 the "Who are you to make me feel pathetic" part? ^_^

• Like 7

Okay, I join here also then eventhough I haven't watched the latest episode :D Watched some clips in YT and IG though... Really curious actually with SMJ scene with AR. Seems so sad. 

I tried to watch PHS in High Society. Just started for 3 episodes.. He is so different there!! At the moment I still like him more in Hwarang. I must say that he got the chance to act as SMJ is really good opportunity for him. He really suits the character as the King, he can also act and show his emotional conflict. He really has his gate open for his future career as an actor. 

Btw, this is the first time I saw a thread got locked.. is it that bad? 

• Like 8

From DB: New post by girlfriday - Strong Woman Do Bong-soon's unexpected loveline 
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/strong-woman-do-bong-soons-unexpected-loveline/

The more character info that gets released about this show, the funnier it gets. It looks like the love triangle in JTBC’s upcoming rom-com Strong Woman Do Bong-soon will go three ways, and not two: Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess) will have a crush on Ji-soo(Fantastic) and a loveline with Park Hyung-shik (Hwarang)—this much, we knew. But apparently Park Hyung-shik will confuse them all by sending flirty mixed signals to both Park Bo-young AND Ji-soo, making each of them think he’s in love with them. HA. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

From DB: New post by girlfriday - Strong Woman Do Bong-soon's unexpected loveline 
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/strong-woman-do-bong-soons-unexpected-loveline/

The more character info that gets released about this show, the funnier it gets. It looks like the love triangle in JTBC’s upcoming rom-com Strong Woman Do Bong-soon will go three ways, and not two: Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess) will have a crush on Ji-soo(Fantastic) and a loveline with Park Hyung-shik (Hwarang)—this much, we knew. But apparently Park Hyung-shik will confuse them all by sending flirty mixed signals to both Park Bo-young AND Ji-soo, making each of them think he’s in love with them. HA. 

I think Park Bo Young's character is in love with Ji Soo who is her crush since high school and PHS is in love with her.

As seen from the poster tagline, Ji Soo seemed not too comfortable about PBY's super strength but PHS seemed impressed with her, even calling her "King Kong in the size of peanut". 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

omg!! That will be too hilarious... why is feb 24 so far away... ????

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

ohh... things just got a lot more interesting.  i am so excited for this! i love all the leads and things just gets better and better as more info is released. i really hope this drama would live up to expectations. it already has all the ingredients to make it a really fun show! 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

Okay, I join here also then eventhough I haven't watched the latest episode :D Watched some clips in YT and IG though... Really curious actually with SMJ scene with AR. Seems so sad. 

I tried to watch PHS in High Society. Just started for 3 episodes.. He is so different there!! At the moment I still like him more in Hwarang. I must say that he got the chance to act as SMJ is really good opportunity for him. He really suits the character as the King, he can also act and show his emotional conflict. He really has his gate open for his future career as an actor. 

I watched high society, what happens to my family and sirius after seeing hwarang. He oozes another kind of charm in High Society. Yoo Chang Soo s character is full of flaws but thanks to PHS, this character won hearts of many viewers. High society story has flaws but phs' loveline is enjoyable.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

In one of the comments for episode 16. 

" On a far distant galaxy, our associates at Soompi have locked their Hwarang thread. Oh my. "

Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

I am guessing in episode 6 the "Who are you to make me feel pathetic" part? ^_^

Almost there. Almost. It was when he asked Aro to let him lean on her and that "I don't know if you are a real physician but you are my medicine". This scene....he quoted it smoothly and I was totally floored - no more torn, no confusion, I am totally Team Sammaekjong from that moment on. And the cliffhanger, it just simply cemented my feelings for him.

Anyway, I think the blogger who posted this is Breseis whom I occasionally read her posting on MLSHR's thread. Whatever she spelled out in this write up is totally similar to my thoughts.

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/155599688174/one-would-say-i-learned-my-lesson-after-moon  (Yes, I never learnt a lesson and may be I have a fetish for tortured soul and beautiful man with that mane of glory and power. It must have something to do with the hair)

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/155968503419/just-in-case-someone-is-still-wondering-why-im  (Now I am certain this is my pattern because I have watched two dramas with the same courtship style and I love both. Only that I shipped SMJ with Aro but I was really begging Wang So to give up on Haesoo)

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/155673871329/is-that-an-angel-he-looks-so-ethereally  (Yes, that is an angel :wub:)

• Like 8

Watch this last night,hyungsik ep 158-162

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4299-[engsub]-law-of-the-jungle-ep.158

He's such good kid,follow everything sunbae's order 

Actually I know him when WHTMF,he always appear on naver that time,bcos he's cute so(he's not my type^~^)and I always get karma,and see me now,crazy bcos SMJ char^~^

Watch all his drama(Sirius,WHTMF,HS,Nine,dummy mommy)and his variety show,real man(really love him there)law of the jungle,TMD(I can't found engsub everywhere)

And watch his video With ZE:A,I love them on immortal song 2,there's performance when they're sing real man

And found this

Spoiler

I really love hyungsik with ZE:A

• Like 5

Wau, wau, wau ... so noisy here :tongue: super excited that you're here :lol: the warmest welcoming to all newbies ^_^ for a few days haven't been here, so I didn't know Hwarang thread was temporarily closed, can anyone explain what happenned there? any anti-fan, harsh, attacking comments or?                                             

@hitomebore08 very welcome ^_^

Hyungsik for Céci [December 2016] :wub::wub::wub:

1482282531-35-org.jpg

1482282526-3-org.jpg

1482282518-73-org.jpg

• Like 8

For those who have yet to watch Romantic and Idol, watch it if you can find it. I first noticed PHS because I chanced upon that show. He was very eye catching and I got to know Z:EA because of him. Considering his age and family background plus the fact that he was trained as idol and not actor, he can really act well. I didn't watch Sirius but I watched High Society and WHTMF. Totally different personalities and he did a great job for both.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

We will love to but I wonder if thread starter @mysignisflower is okay with it? :)

Oh, there's no need to ask this ^_^ definitely no problem, you can discuss as much as you want :tongue: I'm happy you're here :)

10 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

Thanks a lot to @mysignisflower to make this thread,and for posting all the picture(how can you manage post all of that pic,daebak:heart:)

aww, you're very very welcome :wub: it's a pleasure for me

• Like 6

Finally finished ep 16 of Hwarang!! Can't wait to see PHS in the King throne. He suits really well as the King from the preview :) Really like the deep emotional conflicts and tears in his eyes in ep 16. Great episode for the King's journey towards the throne. The moment SMJ alone with Master WeHwa is also good dialogue I think. 

So, monday is still quite "far" from now. I will continue with High Society then :D 

• Like 4

Spoiler

@lyserose

Personally I love Lee Joon Gi as well! I became his fan after watching Scholar Who Walks the Night, I believe. Then I started to watch all of the dramas he was in, Joseon Gunman, Arang and the Magistrate, some of two weeks, and now Scarlet heart that finished recently (although I can't seem to finish the last 3-4 episodes because I know what happens and it just makes me sad....). The Scarlet Heart thread blew up though that I couldn't keep up with it and stopped visiting it :sweatingbullets: But LGJ aid such a talented and amazing actor as well...

also yes Park Bo Gum~~ another one of my favorite actors :)

4 hours ago, mundaliv said:

His character in High Society is definitely different from Hwarang. It was nice to see him act in High Society though :wub: I hope his character in Strong Woman isn't similar to his High Society character :sweatingbullets: But based on the information we got on that drama so far, it doesn't seem like it

4 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Hahaha that's funny! Looks like there's going to be some bromance between the two :)

3 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

omg!! That will be too hilarious... why is feb 24 so far away... ????

I agree. It's so far but so close at the same time... :(

3 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

ohh... things just got a lot more interesting.  i am so excited for this! i love all the leads and things just gets better and better as more info is released. i really hope this drama would live up to expectations. it already has all the ingredients to make it a really fun show! 

I am so excited for the show too. On my next drama to watch list :) Two Dramas with Park Hyung Sik, I'll take that any day

2 hours ago, mysignisflower said:

Wau, wau, wau ... so noisy here :tongue: the warmest welcoming to all newbies ^_^ for a few days haven't been here, so I didn't know Hwarang thread was temporarily closed, can anyone explain what happenned there? any anti-fan, harsh, attacking comments or?                                             

@hitomebore08 very welcome ^_^

Hyungsik for Céci [December 2016] :wub::wub::wub:

It got locked down by the moderators because of people bashing each other and some people criticizing the actors, characters, and some people's post in the thread as well... There are a coupe anti-fans in the thread too. 

Hopefully it could get resolved soon though~ I think the moderators are going to do an investigation on the thread and see where everything went wrong..

1 hour ago, mysignisflower said:

Not sure If you know, but Hyungsik participated in musical The Three Musketeers in 2014 as D'Artagnan alongside Sandeul and CNU :wink:

*so good-looking*

from the show

Yes he's been in quite a few musicals :) he also starred in Bonnie & Clyde alongside Key from SHINee

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

Finally finished ep 16 of Hwarang!! Can't wait to see PHS in the King throne. He suits really well as the King from the preview :) Really like the deep emotional conflicts and tears in his eyes in ep 16. Great episode for the King's journey towards the throne. The moment SMJ alone with Master WeHwa is also good dialogue I think. 

So, monday is still quite "far" from now. I will continue with High Society then :D 

I cannot wait for episode 17 and 18 to come out but Monday is so far away :( Love park hyung sik's acting in episode 16, hehe.

but yes that's a good way to burn some time~ His chemistry with Lim Ji yeon is sizzling in that drama

• Like 6