[drama 2006] Billie Jean, Look At Me 빌리진 날 봐요

Guest xosandy

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder how it's doing in korea since its a super late night show for them [midnight i think?]

i was hoping everyone here would be watching since it would be convinent for them to catch it live in the morning

Guest karaoke

I watched it all ... up to episode 12! I'm behind on 2 episodes right? please tell me

when the episodes come out each week! ^0^

So far ... I love this drama~ Park heebon is so cute! She seems really innocent

and ... cute ... xP

I wonder why there arent many people that are watching this ^^;

thanks for all pics.infos.spoilers.etc! hehe

Guest litt0piggy

omg in episode 13 and 14, hyesung's fans are so violent and dangerous! i feel bad for heebon! i was wondering if the guy (forgot his name, but he is the one that works as a dj for the radio that heebom works at, he replaced lee jung) does he like her?

Guest saranglsc

I was hoping that after a few episodes someone would pick up this series for subbing. I guess that's not happening anytime soon. :( Thanks for uploading all the raws. Even though I don't understand what they're saying, it's nice to see the acting and interactions between characters.

Guest litt0piggy

^hey you can check the nonclubbox forum in the resources area i think they have direct downloads there that you can use hope it helps! pm me if you cant find it or download it and i'll try to help you :D

sad that park kun young isnt on the billie jean homepage!

i wanna know his real name!

he looks like that guy from that summers typhoon

oooo billie jean likes yoobanghwee!!

Guest chigurl

finally making my way over to this thread..he he

im so loving this drama right now :)

i just wished i knew what they were saying :(

too bad that no one is subbing this drama hopefully someone wil pick this up later on

wow,this drama looks so good..the cast is so wonderful..gonna watch this soon..park hee bon is so cute and pretty,i really liked her when she was in dbsk's banjun drama..

out on 19th, shud be out then ei!

osts from KRY

sunday

and probs jihoon 's songs

hope heebon gets one too

her sining in ep 16 was CUTE

Archived