Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A two-episode extension has been confirmed for SBS’s “Defendant.”

“Defendant” was originally scheduled to end on March 14, but it will be ending on March 21. The next drama in line, “Whisper” (working title), will be postponed one week and air on March 27.

SBS’s drama department expressed, “We decided to extend the drama by two episodes for several reasons. We judged that it would impossible to complete the story in just 16 episodes, and we also received a flood of viewers’ requests for an extension. We will respond to our viewers’ support with a stronger storyline.”

Meanwhile, the cast of “Defendant” will get a reward vacation for achieving high viewer ratings. The exact date and place have not been decided yet.

Soompi.

18 minutes ago, sin hoonsim said:

A two-episode extension has been confirmed for SBS’s “Defendant.”

I was expected an extension. The drama Defendant has very good ratings and, usually, they are extending the drama for a few episodes. I don`t think it is a bad thing that Whisper will start a week later. They will have time to film some more in advance.

I enjoy watching Defendant so I can wait a little more for the next suspense drama. ^_^

@sin hoonsim nice to meet you again in this forum. I hope some other fans of MDSY and Angel Eyes would join this thread again to set the discussions on fire and blasting with all those gifs and photos, etc.

I hope that since this would have a late night broadcast and in a more mature genre, we would have more intimate love scenes and real kisses we were "deprived" :D of by MDSY.

So very glad that one of my few favorite Korean onscreen team-ups would blaze the small screen anew with their oozing chemistry.

Looking forward to March 27. Hope to watch this on live stream courtesy of generous fans who would provide the links to international fans like me.

Archived