[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dang248 said:

Hi guys. I'm new here, but been lurking for few days already. I love Sung Hye Sung and Gong Myung and that's the reason why I got here. I jist wanna say hello to everyone here. 

Hello! Same here! Nice to meet you dang248 :)

I just have a chance to watch nosub again. 

1. While they having tokkboki. She said that she is good at cooking especially Korean food.

2. She even have a snowboard's board at home but GM thought that she dont know how to play and even teach her. So he said in the black room that he quite embarrassed.

3. She said she really love skinship.

4. He asked if she like games or not. And it came out that she know the Winning game and told him that her brother have that game at home. 

5. After dinner she said she want to eat Bingsu but they have to get back before curfew then he said that he better take her back early until he get father's approval.

Sorry for my poor english. I just cannot stop smiling after re-watch this episode. Hahaha 

Hi, @dang248

Welcome to the thread.. Let's spazz together ^^

I've just watched the complete raw vid and I have to hold myself from laughing too much because it's midnight here.

I just love love how Hye Sung nonchalantly throw compliments here and there and seeing Sang Namja become flustered is my pleasure :D I never knew Hye Sung before I watch wgm so her personality is like a bundle of surprise for me. 

@phenomenon The convo part with her dad is my fave too.. So funny :D

I also like the part when they come out from the cafe somehow they seem so happy ^^

I quite worry after I watch the preview. Even though I wish gm can make a first move but he might worry of hs dad like "I'm watching u" . Thus, for skinship part will be lead by hs 

wish they can meet hs dad as soon as possible, so gm can release his stress and break d rules:glasses:

still waiting for the subs... i hope it wont be out late like last week... i'm dying to know about their convo...

@littlebiebie2 & @veemarlia thanks for the preview translation... sorry for my late response.. 

@tidumiiiin haiii, chingu!! of course i remember you... we were join forces to make our couple win the award back then... How are you, dear? And yes i like this couple... Lets have fun in this ship too.. 

just finished watching the episodes with subs OMG they are so cute together I was so nervous for GM when HS dad called he looked so nervous im sad that i have to wait a whole week for the next episode. Can the PD please just equalize the time for each couple im a fan of the Bomi-Taejun and HS-GM couple and for 2 weeks in roll sleepy and Gukju couple had a significantly large amount of screentime compared to the other 2. I'm not saying i dont like them but we wait so long for a new episode and when the screentime is so short its disappointing also i think by giving them more time they are causing unwanted anger when ppl think its unfair

I am loving these two.  It's scary how straight forward HS is.  GM on the other hand tries to be tough but then freaks when HS makes a move.  They're adorable.  I'm looking forward to when GM finally meets HS's dad.  I read from one of her LITM interview that her dad was very strict. He even went with her when she went on a trip with friends.  Lol.   A 9 o'clock curfew and she's already 25?  Poor GM, he seemed really scared that they were going to miss her curfew.

9 hours ago, littlebiebie2 said:

Hi, @dang248

Welcome to the thread.. Let's spazz together ^^

I've just watched the complete raw vid and I have to hold myself from laughing too much because it's midnight here.

I just love love how Hye Sung nonchalantly throw compliments here and there and seeing Sang Namja become flustered is my pleasure :D I never knew Hye Sung before I watch wgm so her personality is like a bundle of surprise for me. 

@phenomenon The convo part with her dad is my fave too.. So funny :D

I also like the part when they come out from the cafe somehow they seem so happy ^^

@littlebiebie2 thanks for welcoming me and yes, let's spazzz out together.  Lol

I've known Jung Hye Sung since A Daughter Like You, I think that's the title tho I didn't really watch it, I just see it around and I loved her on Oh My Venus,  tho I'm still waiting for her biggest break, and also I watch interviews of her and hope to see more of her being interviewed because I like the way she answer questions, she's a breath of fresh air for me, and it also happens I like Gong Myung from Drinking Solo

And you're spot on about Hye Sung's throwing away compliments in a nonchalant (natural)  way.   Yesterday's episode was a revelation for me. She such a cheese ball. Lol waaah I have a lot to say about these two

WAAAAAAH

I hope it will not be a one-sided love. It seems hye sung really like him.

There a few couple where one of them seems more interested than their partner that makes things look so sad :(

Guest Inspirasn

So nobody is going to say anything about how COMFORTABLE it is for her to stay under HIS blanket in HIS bed?! 

I am a male, my gf got me watching JaeRim SoEun with her and ever since then, I've stopped watching WGM till this couple show up. 

Looking forward to their story. 

3 hours ago, dang248 said:

Hi hello there @maeji143 I just woke up and watched the english subbed of Hye Sung and Gong Myung 2nd ep. Have you already seen it? 

Yeeeeees! Before I go to work this morning! I was able to watch it! And fudgeeeee I died ! I was grinning the whole time. I thought my lips would stuck up to my ears :wub:

I am greedy now! Can't wait for the next episode 

This is my first time watching. I have no idea they gonna be only few minute each episode @.@

I really like JHS in MDBC. She's very cute in there. And after the show I research a bit about her. Her family is quite wealthy (her instalgram pics) ands she is really nice and have a super hot body.

Havent watched drinking solo but GM looks nice.

In Happy Together JHS did say she have no feeling toward younger guy.

Hi gosh, the new couple is daebak! Hye Sung just makes Gong Myung flustered and I love it. keke I love her! They kinda resemble Sungjae & Joy and it makes me so happy but I can see they have their own charm and I can't wait to see more. It just revives my heart after being heartbroken over Sungjae and Joy for so long.

Gong Myung just makes me swoon as well. His deep town "Wae~?" just makes you melt.

And they just feel so comfortable with each other? Hye Sung told her father she'll really date him. She likes him so much. This setup is nice and they are really cute. Can't wait for more, when Hye Sung will succeed in making her crush fall for her.

btw, they said the two of them have already met privately? I thought they didn't end up meeting in Ear Candy?

1 hour ago, rentunglizard said:

Hi~~ this is the 2nd couple after Jjongah Couple that make me want to download every episode of their cut.

That's good to hear fellow JjongAholic :wub:

Seriously, you should watch My Ear's Candy.. They were lovely on their stint there!

4 minutes ago, chuchuapuap00 said:

Hi gosh, the new couple is daebak! Hye Sung just makes Gong Myung flustered and I love it. keke I love her! They kinda resemble Sungjae & Joy and it makes me so happy but I can see they have their own charm and I can't wait to see more. It just revives my heart after being heartbroken over Sungjae and Joy for so long.

Gong Myung just makes me swoon as well. His deep town "Wae~?" just makes you melt.

And they just feel so comfortable with each other? Hye Sung told her father she'll really date him. She likes him so much. This setup is nice and they are really cute. Can't wait for more, when Hye Sung will succeed in making her crush fall for her.

btw, they said the two of them have already met privately? I thought they didn't end up meeting in Ear Candy?

Hello, as far as everyone shares here. They have common friends , Minhyuk was Gong Myung's co-star in DDandara while Minhyuk and Hye Sung are same age friend. Also, Lee Tae Hwan ? They are friends too. 

Yup, I saw that too in Happy Together episode.

So I am totally surprised why SH chose a younger GM to be a partner in the show.

SH is surprisingly straightforward and feisty. She is showing sides of herself  that she described in  the that episode of Happy Together. That's pretty refreshing and they are a cute pair to watch!

Shall look forward to see how SH is gonna keeps making GM flustered in the show.

4 hours ago, Chi Le said:

This is my first time watching. I have no idea they gonna be only few minute each episode @.@

I really like JHS in MDBC. She's very cute in there. And after the show I research a bit about her. Her family is quite wealthy (her instalgram pics) ands she is really nice and have a super hot body.

Havent watched drinking solo but GM looks nice.

In Happy Together JHS did say she have no feeling toward younger guy.

Archived