[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

4 hours ago, weirdi said:

@littlebiebie2 the moment they goin to intro d girl before we knew is jhs. I rewatch quite few times untill I watch on tv (usually I watch using hp) Just realized she sing tat song" aromatic coffee and fresh kiss wakes me up in the morning" she is holding a cup of hot coffee before she receive d red envelope

Aahh.. that part.. I should looking for this song.. Thanks ^^

I'm still waiting for news article for tomorrow ep.. So after failed to drive her home in Candy's show now Gong finally able to drive her around ^^

This account is a Korean make up artist, Park Sun Mi and she also produce make up brand A by Bom. It seem like Hye Sung is the representative/model for this brand. . 

https://www.instagram.com/abybom_sunmi/

And yeayy.. Hye Sung joing Nam Goong Min in kdrama Section Chief Kim. I hope for more future project for both of them ^^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, everyone!

This is what i understand from the preview (*there might be mistranslate)

Fun first date in snowy field!

Turns out unexpectedly heodang (someone who easily confused)-husband and a reversed-skill wife?!

Heart racingly straight forward-husband, Gong Myung, a king of honesty! More straight forward wife, Hye Sung! 

Unpredictable straight forward couple ♡Let's just walk straight♡

Hellooooo! It's saturday! I'm excited! I'm a silent lurker here in soompi since I've became an WGM fan last 2009 YongSeoxTaEunxJjongAh shipper :)

And now! Gong Myung x Jung Hye Sung, I shipped them more after their stint in My Ear's Candy~ 

I think Hye Sung is more than a pretty face. She's excellent in everything she do. Look at how she plays guitar and I love her voice. Plus factor, is that she and Namjoo are friends. I love it!

I know he's really into TWICE.....but maybe next time only do this in front of wife....to entertain her only....

Some fanmade pics with poetic phrase.

The following chinese phrase is Thanks for meeting you in this city.

All meetings in the world come after separations.

The 2 bros....can see who's who from the eyes...even from young...

The song used is Beautiful by Crush for the recent drama Goblin. This version....at the 2nd repetition of "Beautiful life"...starts to sound like "Beautiful wife"...haha.

Anyway....the usual WGM activity.....waiting for the day they would do sexy photo shoots together.

Btw i found the song used when they finally met in the cable car....

Karoline Kruger - You call it Love

A song for the 1988 French movie L'Étudiante...think one scene is inside the cable car, thus ref to the WGM scene btw these 2.

Today's episode is so short TT (not sure if there's a second part but i dont think so)

so today they went snowboarding, eating tteokbokki together. gongmyung mentioned about cooking then hyesung said she's good at cooking. whee cant wait to see she cooks for gongmyung!!

car scene - hyesung mentioned twice jungyeon again then gong said 'how about I.O.I' and she made that bitter face expression lol 

gong kept teasing her saying jealous jealous LOL. hyesung seemed a bit sulking then they were quiet for a while. then gong grabbed her hands saying 'wae~~?' SHE SMILED IMMEDIATELY SO SWEET OKAY!! :wub:

they went to eat in a restaurant, hyesung called her dad! lmao gong looked a bit scared since her dad sounded a bit scary. but seems like gong got her dad's blessing alreadyy??? 

i want raw, preview nowww! :sweatingbullets: anyone who can do rough trans pls update wehee~ thank u in advance! 

@glassheart4you Thanks for the recap, Dear.. 

And LOL at Gong what happened with breaking the rule then :D

Edit : Hye Sung making it to the top 10 search ranking at Naver just now. Wowww.. You go girl :D

I'm still on mobile so still haven't catch the raw yet. But the article title already interesting. I will try to recap the articles. There is one article about them going snowboarding and Hye Sung telling other people that : this is my husband. We got married. But when the passerby didn't believe and asked her : did u really married? Frustated Hye Sung replied back : We'll have baby (me : facepalm) which make Gong flustered and asked her : what are you saying? :D

also another article about skinship at the car where Gong grabbed her hand. Gong asked her : do you like skinship and she replied back : I TOTALLY love it. Hahahaha..

I like this girl already. Such a charming lady ;)

43 minutes ago, littlebiebie2 said:

also another article about skinship at the car where Gong grabbed her hand. Gong asked her : do you like skinship and she replied back : I TOTALLY love it. Hahahaha..

In fact, looking from the car scene clip....she started it 1st....which sort of surprised Gong and also the studio ppl....then later Gong held her hand.

Looking at the preview for next ep....Jung cooked for Gong....he can now enjoy his wife's home-cooked meals.

But still, the xmas eve's episode look abit simple, all indoors....would prefer some "bigger" activity...eg meeting more ppl, or the 3 couples meeting each other.

1 hour ago, littlebiebie2 said:

she's adorable! but i do really hope gong will make a move first after this.. and hyesung shall play mildang (push and pull) ? hehe. for now its fine since it's understandable that hyesung likes him way before this show starts however i think the feelings have started growing~ 

edit: i just saw the preview. sorry if im wrong but it looks like gongmyung's house in eye candy?? :wub: oh and he calls her baby~~:wub:

@Cedric Ong I just translate what is on the article said I haven't watch the cut then and yes she indeed grab his hand first :)

Their naver vids have the most view between the 3 couples rite now. Gurls, go watch and support them.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/671711/news?e=352&dummy=1612171817

Hye Sung got some negative comment earlier regarding her comment about them having child (the upvotes count about 1000+). Why do I have this feeling that this negative comments will be translated by NB tomorrow? :D 

1 hour ago, glassheart4you said:

she's adorable! but i do really hope gong will make a move first after this.. and hyesung shall play mildang (push and pull) ? hehe. for now its fine since it's understandable that hyesung likes him way before this show starts however i think the feelings have started growing~ 

edit: i just saw the preview. sorry if im wrong but it looks like gongmyung's house in eye candy?? :wub: oh and he calls her baby~~:wub:

Yes, you r right! I even record the vid while watching this episode online. 100%sure that it is GM's house in Eye's candy. ^^

I like the part where they got a call from dad.

Her dad is super protective. I bet he did google his son in law right away after GM introduce himself. Checking his height, weight and complained that he is too thin. Asking if he is good at drinking(alcohol) or not. 

Cant wait for the next ep!! 

Maybe her dad saw this....actually Gong Myung is more like lean...together with his height.

Some viewers commented his shoulders look very wide in the "black box" parts in ep 1....with the loose furry clothes he wore.

Some pics from Hancinema :

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Gong_Myeong-picture_gallery.html?randomlink=79&sort=Latest_Added_Pictures&per_page=96&thumbnail=medium#pictures

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Jeong_Hye-seong-picture_gallery.html?per_page=96&sort=Random_Pictures&thumbnail=medium&nopage[5]=0#pictures'

Look abit like fireman wear....

fullsizephoto728565.jpg

Goddess....

fullsizephoto719353.jpg

I noticed at the ski resort after they ate dukbokki and ramyun, Gong Myung took the bottle of water from Hye Sung and then MBC cut the next moment. I wonder if GM drink from the same bottle? Oh my gosh! my imagination is running wild hahaha

Seriously, I would like it of GM will make his move first like how Tae Joon initiate every little thing to Bomi. Maybe GM is afraid because Hye Sung fans might get mad at him especially the Ahjussi fans. Also, GM is well known as rising star so fans might go crazy too!

Archived