[OFFICIAL] Gong Myoung ❤ Jung Hye Sung ❤ Candy Couple

Admin

I think they had watched their episodes of Candy's Ears...but let's believe they really didnt know who is their wife/husband b4hand. Maybe they might suspect or take note of possible  candidates.

For Gong myung....i suspect Jung is an easier guess...esp after she started to write stuff on the board. Remember he said 1st thing....left-handed. Jung in the Candy show was filmed using thst hand when she wrote the note at the bus stop. This also shows he is into details n quite clever. furthemore he might recognise the same handwriting already. imagine he kept looking at the note after filming the candy show...

For jung...one viewer in chinese forum said she capped his ears just before going off the cable car....was to remind him of their previous show...candy's EARS.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

@Cedric Ong

They already filmed Law of the Jungle like last month (?) so now we're waiting on it to air. Last I checked Tae Oh is not on the show, Gong Myoung & Kang Joon are the only members so far to be on that. 

Also *Cheng Xiao :)

Myoung can be a very blunt person so it's no surprise to me that he'd be the same with Hye Sung, he's just upfront & honest. I don't think she expect him to be as honest as he is, but it was a joy to see everyone fangirling over him lol 

I quote from wiki...so maybe its not that accurate...about tae oh on this Manado trip.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_Jungle_(TV_series)

Also not so familiar with certain shows' filming...some i think they can film it 1 to 2 weeks before broadcast....while some much much earlier..esp overseas ones...i guess they probably can't fly out so often...would film in one whole shot? some viewers comment that gong myung look abit tan...maybe due to the indonesian trip.

Hai, all... i saw familiar names here, hehe.... Thanks to @LavelyShai to make this forum and please let me join you..

For now i'm just fan of the show and try to enjoy it.. as i watch couples come and go.... there was couples that made me like them with their interaction from the first episode... And this couple is one of them..

i like how their personality seems to match to each other.. both of them have unique personality... GM with his straightforward and (too) honest words, even he is younger but he's able to show his manly personality and i think he could take lead in this relationship. meanwhile JSH seems like she forgot that she was filming a show where the whole nation can see her so flustered and acted like a shy teenage girl in front of her crush, but that what i like about her... that feminine side of her..

well lets see more of their interaction..

PS: please bear with my bad english...

hello everyone~! i just watched this couple and GOSH they are toooooo cute to handle. seeing gong myung acting like an older man, makes me believe we might get lotsa mini heart attacks after this!!! (i cant wait for this) and hyesung is so pretty & totally doesnt look like she's the one who is older.

she killed me when she pointed to gong myung as for her ideal type. killed me twice when i saw the preview! :bawling::wub:

She also replied he is her ideal type on the phone during the Candy show. On that show, she knew b4hand who he is while he didnt. So probably she researched on him b4 that...including his dramas and tv appearances. She even mentioned her dad watched his shows.

Some viewers are waiting for a few things : 

1. if he still kept the notes she left at the bus stop...and also the rabbit ears thing he bought at the amusement park.

2. when he met her dad....if her dad would question him about asking her daughter to break the curfew.

I didnt know these 2 actors that well...only from the candy show and 1st ep...i can see both are quite str8 forward...with Gong abit more daring. Jung seems to be more physical in expressing her emotions eg stamping feet and hit abit with hands.

Gong seems abit more neat and into details. The candy show also show Gong doesnt seem very good in cooking...even microwaving meat need to call his mum...i mean compared to some WGM husbands.

And Gong seems abit "song"....chinese word for verbally pretending to act brave but will not dare to do it. eg the roller coaster in the candy show (he still did it but pretend to be ok) and when she dared him to call her dad about the curfew.

Well...all these little char stuff make them interesting to watch.

29 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

She also replied he is her ideal type on the phone during the Candy show. On that show, she knew b4hand who he is while he didnt. So probably she researched on him b4 that...including his dramas and tv appearances. She even mentioned her dad watched his shows.

Some viewers are waiting for a few things : 

1. if he still kept the notes she left at the bus stop...and also the rabbit ears thing he bought at the amusement park.

2. when he met her dad....if her dad would question him about asking her daughter to break the curfew.

I didnt know these 2 actors that well...only from the candy show and 1st ep...i can see both are quite str8 forward...with Gong abit more daring. Jung seems to be more physical in expressing her emotions eg stamping feet and hit abit with hands.

Gong seems abit more neat and into details. The candy show also show Gong doesnt seem very good in cooking...even microwaving meat need to call his mum...i mean compared to some WGM husbands.

And Gong seems abit "song"....chinese word for verbally pretending to act brave but will not dare to do it. eg the roller coaster in the candy show (he still did it but pretend to be ok) and when she dared him to call her dad about the curfew.

Well...all these little char stuff make them interesting to watch.

i wish someone will do full trans for the candy show TT_TT watched the ones u posted, its kinda short. 

On 12/4/2016 at 9:36 PM, Cedric Ong said:

For those who can read chinese sub....they appear in ep 11 and 12 of the Candy show...together with another couple (so sometimes need to skip abit).

2 parts per ep...so total 4 clips.

Skip to 13 :20 for the 1st clip.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50nqnt 

I found it funny here on the first clip at 23.50 when GongMyoung asked Guderella for her idea type and she replied him back that her idea type is "HIM" and GongMyoung reaction is "What!?" 

which is exactly the same answer/reaction they did when he asked her at the ski meeting. 

She said that she loves exercise and he said that he learned Tekwondo when he was a kid.

She loves swimming and he said he also loves swimming and even ask her to go to swim together. :blush:

in case u haven't watched this, skip to 51:27. she talked about how strict her dad is and how she behaves when she's with her bf.

1. can't wait to see her dad's reaction towards them and what would he say upon watching them :3

2. hyesung seems to be a clingy type. the sweet-lovely gf type :wub: 

and watching the preview, the car scene is most important part i guess (he trying to hold her hands? for the first time?) :wub:

Well, their official instagram no WGM updates.

Just for fun...these pic and video sort of correspond to each other....while one gave out her hand....

The other acted shy before responding...

Wonder if he still kept this...and passed one to her in the future?

And also her request to him to take the roller coaster with her again despite his scary initial solo ride.

@Cedric Ong Thank u for always updating us ^^ But uri chingu @phenomenon Already share the engsubbed one so I'll download that one. And @phenomenon Thank u very much for the link :D

I for sure looking forward for the pink headband to show up. We better have a amusement park date as Hye Sung said she want to have fun and hold hand with bf there.

And to add another connection between them CNBlue Kang Min Hyuk were Gong's costar in Entertainer but also Hye Sung's labelmate (FNC) and the rumored Hye Sung bf before (which got denied right away, I supposed kind of media play?)

Gosh, it's so quiet here. Wave @ziqasaurus, @JumeeTya (hi there, I think I saw u at JT Jk thread), @glassheart4you . Welcome, everyone ^^

So I stalked thru Naver and here is their vid the day before their 1st ep broadcasted. But I think the video was taken a day before they met (1st filming). And their cut video is the most viewed among 3 couples ^^

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1297500/list/103755

The top comments have 2000+ and 1000+ upvotes and mostly comment that they are cute, heart fluttering, Gong Myung is a shoulder gangster? (this get 2000+ upvotes :D), Gong's is Sang Namja, viewers complain that their part is too short (you hear that, MBC?), etc.

Some of the comments :

(+1208, -18) ㅋㅋㅋㅋWaa.. Last parting at my ear's Candy Gong Myung said in the future if we meet don't feel awkward/be at ease and greet each other but they meet again as couple like this  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+1332, -13) If you really like s/o you can't meet his/her eyes Jung Hye sung is cute 

“We Got Married” PD Shares Which Couples Might Have Potential For Actually Dating

Recently, the production team for “We Got Married” sat down to talk about the new couples on the show.

On December 14, producing director (PD) Heo Hang and PD Kim Sun Young attended a press conference for the variety show. During the press conference, the two PDs talked about the potential for a virtual couple to become real.

Heo Hang PD talked about the Gong Myung-Jung Hye Sung couple, saying, “I previously had a meeting with Jung Hye Sung, and from a PD’s perspective, I thought she was an interesting character. She told me three times that her ideal type was Gong Myung, and asked me to make sure that they could be partners. We wondered what it would be like if we cast a couple where one person was hooked on the other person, and so we cast Gong Myung and Jung Hye Sung. We finished the second recording, but because their actual emotions are getting deeper, we cannot predict their immediate future as a couple.”

The PD continued, saying, “Because it [“We Got Married”] is a virtual marriage program, it would be nice if they actually dated and got married. We will try our best so that a dating news report breaks out. There is one couple that has [that dating] atmosphere.”

I know the show PD might be promoting the show by saying certain things...and viewers would be realistic enough to know it is a job in the 1st place for any 2 persons to go on WGM....but most would like to see a "couple" moving on to real dating and eventually marriage.

Correct me if my impressions are wrong...i feel young idols got more restrictions...actors lesser.

And i do prefer Gong will hook on Jung as much as she does....not good if it is too one sided. 

Hello everyone. I so happy to see this couple appear on wgm after I watch their candy program.

theres any sechkies fans here, coz I heard jhs was singing their song named "yegam" before meet gm. Is so match v d day they met. D song begin v "I ready for your love" yegam mean intuition 

pls correct if I'm wrong. 

Cant wait for this coming Saturday 

@Cedric Ong I snort at the part about dating news LOL that is truly PD's way to promote WGM. Even the so called restricted idol date in secret so I'm not surprised if young actors date in secret too ^^ Yeah, the reality is this is their "job" too but they still can enjoy each other companion. I hope they truly respect each other and become closer whether it be friend or more. Hye Sung might like him more right now but it seems like she already make a good impression at Gong. So that's a good start already ^^

After watching their Candy show they flirty enough on phone and LOL at Hye Sung keep squealing like a fangirl. It seems like after their last parting in Candy Hye Sung must feels a little bit regret like if only she waited a lil bit longer who knows what might happen after that. Thus she keep mentioned Gong Myung name as her ideal type. 

Hi @weirdi , in which show she sung that song? Keep us updated, chingu ;)

@JumeeTya A lil bit trans from my limited-kdrama-addict-vocab :

First date on the snow!

But it turn out a heodang* husband, and reversal is a skillful wife?!

Sim Kkung** candid husband, Gong Myung

The king of honesty! And also a candid wife, Hye Sung!

Unofficial candid couple Let's only walk on the candid road

* I don't know the appropriate term for Heodang maybe like sloppy/careless ? If you know Heodang Lee Seung Gi then you know what I mean

** Sim kkung candid husband it means Gong like to make a heart beat remark

I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense LOL Is there anyone here who is good at Korean?

Edit : about the preview it seems like Hye Sung is better at snowboarding than Gong. And is she going to keep checking at that mirror everywhere? LOL

@littlebiebie2 the moment they goin to intro d girl before we knew is jhs. I rewatch quite few times untill I watch on tv (usually I watch using hp) Just realized she sing tat song" aromatic coffee and fresh kiss wakes me up in the morning" she is holding a cup of hot coffee before she receive d red envelope

Archived